Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

During the Christmas season, do the All Star resorts run their own dedicated buses or do they still share?

During the Christmas season, do the All Star resorts run their own dedicated buses or do they still share?

Independent to time of year, they rarely share buses. The only time they do is during the slow part of the day. In over 35 nights across all 3 All Stars we've been on a shared bus a total of 4 times. There were maybe 6 other people on the bus each time.

Independent to time of year, they rarely share buses. The only time they do is during the slow part of the day. In over 35 nights across all 3 All Stars we've been on a shared bus a total of 4 times. There were maybe 6 other people on the bus each time.
10-4. Thanks.

I will admit that this is my first visit to ASMu, but I have stayed at PoP at least four or five times and during those stays I can admit to standing and waiting for a bus over thirty minutes at the end of every night and watching multiple All Star busses zip by. I will admit that if they are close together and ASMo is empty and this bus isn't there. Oh im hopping on that one.

Has anyone had the PB&J milkshake on the menu, and if so, how does it compare to the one at 50s Prime Time? I was so excited to see this when I was checking out the menu the other day!

Any rumors for what the renovated suites will look like? I’m assuming a Murphy bed/table and a pull out couch?

What kind of toiletries do they have? Have they gone to the big wall mounted bottles is it the 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner or are they separate?

What kind of toiletries do they have? Have they gone to the big wall mounted bottles is it the 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner or are they separate?
I've just returned from my trip at ASMu (was in Calypso building 1, preferred room, not suite). In that bathroom, they did have the wall mounted bottles. There were three seperate - shampoo, conditioner, and bath soap.

Just booked our first stay at ASMu. We usually stay at Pop but DD wanted to stay somewhere new and loves all things music, Broadway, etc. I was happy it was cheaper then Pop as spring break flights were expensive!

Just booked our first stay at ASMu. We usually stay at Pop but DD wanted to stay somewhere new and loves all things music, Broadway, etc. I was happy it was cheaper then Pop as spring break flights were expensive!

You will love it! In June 2017 we had a last minute trip with discount code. We were able to book ASMU(first visit to ASMU). We were pleasantly surprised. We selected bldg 7 Broadway section. We stayed in a room facing the back. So nice and clean. Food court was good. All cast members were friendly. No problems with bus transportation.

I’m booked at Music for sept 2019. Just got back from POP and was unable to get POP for free dining bounceback so thought id try Music. We are booked in a preferred room. I have stayed in all star movies many years ago, so I’m familiar with all stars, but have never stayed at music. There will only be 2 of us, so I’m not too concerned about having the queen beds that the refurb will bring. I use an ecv now though, and a must wondering if music has the outlets to plug in outside of room like POP does, or if I will need to bring it into the room. If I need to bring it inside, is there an outlet by the window?

One more question. How noisy will the preferred room be? I’m not really wanting to face the pool, can I request that?

I know that ASMo is currently under refurbishment, but I haven't heard or seen a timeline for ASMu. I'm guessing that as soon as ASMo is finished they will move next door and start refurbishment for ASMu.

I sent in a fax to request my preferred room on the parking lot side (we were put in Calypso, very nice location on the top floor and quiet). I personally found the pool very noisy when we walked past it. I was glad we didn't have a room on that side.

For your plug question, I honestly don't remember if there are plugs outside the room. But inside the room there is on in the corner, between the desk and window

I’m booked at Music for sept 2019. Just got back from POP and was unable to get POP for free dining bounceback so thought id try Music. We are booked in a preferred room. I have stayed in all star movies many years ago, so I’m familiar with all stars, but have never stayed at music. There will only be 2 of us, so I’m not too concerned about having the queen beds that the refurb will bring. I use an ecv now though, and a must wondering if music has the outlets to plug in outside of room like POP does, or if I will need to bring it into the room. If I need to bring it inside, is there an outlet by the window?
I booked the bounceback free dining offer for Music as well when we were at Movies in August. Was so glad to get that deal! Are you planning on upgrading to table service or just the free QS?

I booked the bounceback free dining offer for Music as well when we were at Movies in August. Was so glad to get that deal! Are you planning on upgrading to table service or just the free QS?
I upgraded to the regular dining plan. I also had the free dining this past month and also had it last September. Last year we kept it as quick service and this year we upgraded. Having the sit down every day was definitely worth the upgrade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter