Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

Has anyone there now seen any SWGE info yet?

I am seeing reports of flyers in the rooms and sandwich boards in resort lobbies. Just checking if anyone has images of those things.

Have a trip planned at sports over Christmas.
Very excited to be in the world the same time as Santa!
Never undertaken laundry before when staying at a resort..
Please give me a dummy step by step guide...I’m not techno friendly!!

Also; is there a specific detergent we should use?
Or liquid/powder/pod?!

Have a trip planned at sports over Christmas.
Very excited to be in the world the same time as Santa!
Never undertaken laundry before when staying at a resort..
Please give me a dummy step by step guide...I’m not techno friendly!!

Also; is there a specific detergent we should use?
Or liquid/powder/pod?!

This is directly from TouringPlans.

Washers and dryers are in laundry facilities next to each pool. Cost is $3 per wash, and another $3 per dry cycle. The machines take credit cards. A small selection of soap, fabric softener, and dryer sheets are also sold, for around $1 each. A typical wash cycle takes 20 to 30 minutes, and a typical dry cycle takes 40 to 50.

Laundry room cards can be purchased for $7 (using cash or credit) at the hotel's front desk. These cards get you one wash and one dry cycle, plus text messages letting you know when your laundry has been completed. Walt Disney World laundry rooms now make use of a technology called "LaundryView" which displays washer and dryer availability on their website.

The website linked in that quote is actually very cool as it shows what machines are in use currently.

It is also on the first page in the description of this forum for Disney All-Star Sports. :laundy:

Is there cream for coffee in the food court and if so, is it single servings or dispensed by a machine?

Have the bounty platters gotten smaller over the last few years or is the picture on mobile ordering showing less than you actually get?

Also, does anyone know what time the End Zone is opening during the EEMH time? The app is showing 7AM. I'm hoping it's wrong since 3 out of the 4 parks will be open by then.

Also, does anyone know what time the End Zone is opening during the EEMH time? The app is showing 7AM. I'm hoping it's wrong since 3 out of the 4 parks will be open by then.

See post below.

Last edited:
Ugh, that's annoying. Guess we'll have to get something the night before and put it in the fridge for the morning instead.

Ugh, that's annoying. Guess we'll have to get something the night before and put it in the fridge for the morning instead.

Sorry - it is 6. But grab and go only which really does not work if you have allergies. At least coffee and soda should be available if you get the mugs. (And depending on where you are planning to go, 6am still seems like it will put you behind the crowd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter