Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

Does anyone know of any groups staying at All Star Sports May 15-20? I didn't see anything listed under ESPN events. Thanks!

Anyone know of any groups for StarSeven7?
Maybe no news is good news? :flower1:
Hopefully!! My family of 4 is going with my college-aged niece and her roommate. They would like to stay standard to save money. We usually stay preferred (we like to be near the buses!) but I'm ok with standard as long as there aren't any large groups in that area!

Does anyone know of any groups staying at All Star Sports May 15-20? I didn't see anything listed under ESPN events. Thanks!
I can't think of anything major-Cheer/Dance Season ends with D2 Summit.

Very possible you could run into some High School Graduation groups but "most likely" shouldn't be a major problem.

I can't think of anything major-Cheer/Dance Season ends with D2 Summit.

Very possible you could run into some High School Graduation groups but "most likely" shouldn't be a major problem.
Perfect, thank you!!

Any recommendations for a standard room location? We like to be close to transportation. Looks like building 9 in Homerun Hotel could be best?

Perfect, thank you!!

Any recommendations for a standard room location? We like to be close to transportation. Looks like building 9 in Homerun Hotel could be best?
Yes,I would go with HRH definitely.

You can either walk across the Football Field to Stadium Hall or walk "behind" Touchdown! Building 10 directly to the Bus Stops.

A great thing about HRH is it has its "own" Pool and Laundry.

I also think HRH is one of the best-themed sections in any WDW Resort.

The Grand Slam Pool is themed like a baseball infield with Goofy on the Pitcher's "mound" and there is an "outfield" and at night there are "stadium lights"-just amazing.

Also HRH is just right across a Parking Lot from All-Star Music so easy to use the Food Court or Buses there as well.

Have a GRAND SLAM of a trip!

1706901011432.png

Perfect, thank you!!

I just came back. I was in building 2 but right next to building 1. very close to food courts and buses. I called 3 days prior and requested a room close to food court and buses. Very happy with my location

Yes,I would go with HRH definitely.

You can either walk across the Football Field to Stadium Hall or walk "behind" Touchdown! Building 10 directly to the Bus Stops.

A great thing about HRH is it has its "own" Pool and Laundry.

I also think HRH is one of the best-themed sections in any WDW Resort.

The Grand Slam Pool is themed like a baseball infield with Goofy on the Pitcher's "mound" and there is an "outfield" and at night there are "stadium lights"-just amazing.

Also HRH is just right across a Parking Lot from All-Star Music so easy to use the Food Court or Buses there as well.

Have a GRAND SLAM of a trip!

View attachment 830897
Awesome, thank you!!

I just came back. I was in building 2 but right next to building 1. very close to food courts and buses. I called 3 days prior and requested a room close to food court and buses. Very happy with my location
That’s the other building I was looking at! Thank you!!

What number did you call? Thanks :)

Hi everyone 👋 I don't normally frequent these threads, but I have some information that I thought might be useful for people planning trips.

We are currently setting up a room block for our wedding this time next year, and I was planning to include ASMu as one of our options (thinking that should be safer from a large sporting group perspective), but have been advised that NONE of the All Stars will be available for our room block due to hotel buyouts for a large sporting event. This will be from 2/6 through 2/9. Not sure if this will impact availability for people booking individually, but if availability does become a problem, that would be why!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter