Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

How far is the Home Run (DH is huge baseball fan) section from the buses? Most days we will likely drive to parks but DD may want to sleep in a few days & will take the buses.

I believe the Home Run Section is the farthest away from Sports buses. If you come out of the food court it is pass the TouchDown section to the left. The bus at AS Music might be closer for you.

The walk from Home Run to the buses isn't as close as other sections, but it's not bad. There's also a way to take a short cut through Touchdown building 10 and come out on the other end of the bus area, rather than walking to and through the main building.

I don't think the Music bus area would be closer to Home Run (or rather, more convenient, as you have to cut across a parking lot and the Calypso section of Music), but using the Music buses is a good idea/option especially when leaving a park. I used the Music buses a few times even with a room in Touchdown, when that empty bus arrived before our Sports bus did.

Hi all. I havent posted on DIS for a long while now. :-( We've recently booked ASSp for May 2015 and I know its early and I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this but does anyone know if they still serve the cheese steak sandwiches in the food court? I know its an odd question but my DH is obsessed and I can't see them listed on the Disney experience app. They are however, listed for ASMo and ASMu. Thanks in advance. X

I'm here now... Did not see it at lunch Monday or late last night :(

The walk from Home Run to the buses isn't as close as other sections, but it's not bad. There's also a way to take a short cut through Touchdown building 10 and come out on the other end of the bus area, rather than walking to and through the main building.

I don't think the Music bus area would be closer to Home Run (or rather, more convenient, as you have to cut across a parking lot and the Calypso section of Music), but using the Music buses is a good idea/option especially when leaving a park. I used the Music buses a few times even with a room in Touchdown, when that empty bus arrived before our Sports bus did.

Thanks for clarifying my suggestion. I am not too familiar with AS Music as have only stayed at AS Sports.:thumbsup2

I am going to be staying at the Sport next month and I need some advice. I'm getting a standard room, but for disability reasons, I need ground floor and close to parking and main building as possible.

I have not done online check-in yet because I did not know what to request. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Thank you for any help.

I am going to be staying at the Sport next month and I need some advice. I'm getting a standard room, but for disability reasons, I need ground floor and close to parking and main building as possible.

I have not done online check-in yet because I did not know what to request. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Thank you for any help.

For building location, I'm thinking Touchdown building 7 might be the best combination of a standard room close to Stadium Hall and with relatively good access to parking.

Hi
First time staying onsite, and first time doing the dining plan. I have a question about the refillable mug. I've read somewhere that it includes coffe and hot chocolate options, but in allthe pictures I found of the "stations" I onle see Soda options.
Is there another station in the food court for "not Coca Cola products"? Am I looking to the wrong pictures?:confused3:confused3

Hi
First time staying onsite, and first time doing the dining plan. I have a question about the refillable mug. I've read somewhere that it includes coffe and hot chocolate options, but in allthe pictures I found of the "stations" I onle see Soda options.
Is there another station in the food court for "not Coca Cola products"? Am I looking to the wrong pictures?:confused3:confused3

If memory serves me correctly, I believe there are stations for coffee and hot tea as well. I think for the tea its a hot water dispenser and you pick your own tea, I would assume its the same for the hot chocolate.

Hi
Search Google Images for All Star Sports beverages. There are lots of pictures showing all the options for the mugs.

Hi First time staying onsite, and first time doing the dining plan. I have a question about the refillable mug. I've read somewhere that it includes coffe and hot chocolate options, but in allthe pictures I found of the "stations" I onle see Soda options. Is there another station in the food court for "not Coca Cola products"? Am I looking to the wrong pictures?:confused3:confused3
it is all in one area of the food court...they have hot coffee, hot tea, hot chocolate and iced tea along with all of the coke products.

Hi

Just to add to what everyone else has said there is also Powerade and Lemonade in the soda portions. Not healthy but they are non-carbonated and non-caffeinated if that's what you're looking for.

We are arriving at all star sports in a week and I'm so excited! Looking at the room pics I'm a little concerned with the beds, a week is a long time to go with bad sleep! Is there really no comforter at all, just the sheets and that tiny throw? I'm also wondering about the amount of pillows, I'm thinking I should some how pack pillows and a blanket. :)

We are arriving at all star sports in a week and I'm so excited! Looking at the room pics I'm a little concerned with the beds, a week is a long time to go with bad sleep! Is there really no comforter at all, just the sheets and that tiny throw? I'm also wondering about the amount of pillows, I'm thinking I should some how pack pillows and a blanket. :)

You should be able to request extra pillows, so I don't think you need to pack them unless you really prefer your own.

i rerquested a few blankets and they brought them to the room.

you can also request pillows.

came back last thursday from orlando.
miss the sunny weather i had there....

How was your trip?

FANTASTIC !!!!!

last time i do a package as i kissed off 2 cs and 2 snacks.
did some ts and no way could i use a cs/snack those days.......

still, it was cheaper to go with the package than room only for my dates.

planning on returning to Sports again next year.

even with rain on 2.5 days, i had so much fun.

service at Sports was even better this trip than the one i had in January there.

how is it going with your knee?
hope you are improving daily

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter