Disney's Art of Animation Resort (Part II)

Do you know how far is the Ohana¿s restaurant from AOA?? we have breakfast on Dec. TY

The Poly is about 5-6 miles from AoA.

If driving, go like you are going to MK, stay to the far right, but not the very last lane. Go to the right instead of to the TTC parking and follow the signs.

If using WDW buses, take a bus from AoA to MK and then either the boat or monorail to Poly.

Hi. We will be here for a couple of days before heading to another resort. I'm not seeing pictures of the little Mermaid room. Does anyone have a picture or link to pictures?
Thanks!

Hi. We will be here for a couple of days before heading to another resort. I'm not seeing pictures of the little Mermaid room. Does anyone have a picture or link to pictures?
Thanks!

I have pictures! I'll try to find them and post them here. In the meantime, they are in my trip report. The link is in my signature. (the cue the music report)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter