Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

I am hoping for a ground floor for the patio and easy walk to the pool. We use those refillable mugs and be nice to be close to the filling station.

hello

I just booked a deluxe studio, cash ressie through Disney for Labor Day weekend. What type of view is that usually? I'm guessing better than the parking lot? :rotfl:

hello

I just booked a deluxe studio, cash ressie through Disney for Labor Day weekend. What type of view is that usually? I'm guessing better than the parking lot? :rotfl:

Nope, parking lot views are DVC standard view, and I believe those are reserved for DVC members to book on points (they're a lot cheaper than the preferred view rooms). I believe that cash reservations usually are assigned to DVC pool/garden view rooms which means clown pool, quiet pool, canal or Village Green.

....oh NO!! Not the....."C" pool! :scared:
I hope you are kidding about the clown pool. I never even notice the face when we are enjoying the pool, and only a few rooms are angled so that they actually see the face from their room. If it bothers you that much, you should probably stay somewhere else, but it really isn't a big deal.

We owned at BWV for 18 years and loved staying there.

Denise

I just booked my Flower and Garden trip for next year, May 15 to May 22 in a Boardwalk view studio at the Villas :love: Please add me to the Be Our Guest list when you have a chance :goodvibes

Last edited:
If we drive for our Bon Voyage breakfast and park at BW, can we leave our car for the day and walk to and from Epcot?

Calling Boardwalk Inn experts! We're fortunate enough to have booked BWI, Deluxe Club level, Dec 9-15. I subscribe to Touring Plans and am considering their room request thingy. I know there are only 5 rooms on the 3rd floor and 5 rooms on the 4th floor for this room category. I've heard that the 3rd floor rooms have bigger balconies. I realize that we'll have to go up to the 4th floor for the club level lounge but I heard there is a secret stairway between floors....???? We're not afraid of it being "too noisy" from the Boardwalk so I'm wondering if a bigger balcony on the 3rd floor is worth a room request with TP? Anyone have any good or bad stories of the 3rd floor v.s. the 4th floor? Pictures of a 3rd floor balcony would be appreciated. Ok...GO!

Congratulations @Crazyhorse, I've got you added to the BoardWalk Bulletin.

Hello! I just finished a full video tour of Disney's Boardwalk Inn and Villas in 4K UHD. I hope this is helpful to anyone planning a trip or to anyone who wants to relive fond memories of a past trip. :-)

Terrific! And, thank you, @nelsonj3! I'm going to add your video the POST 1:)

We are renting points for a studio May 4-12, 2018 at BWV. This will be our fourth trip to WDW and first staying somewhere other than a moderate. We've done the Grand California Villas at Disneyland twice and loved it (just returned in May from our most recent trip). We have visited the Boardwalk every time we've been to the World, and have always wanted to stay there. I'm so looking forward to walking to Epcot and the Studios.

Congratulations on your first Deluxe stay, @BP Roo. I'll log your dates.

View attachment 254256 Here are the new toiletries. Not sure if anyone posted a pic lately. The shampoo, conditioner, and body wash were in shower and I forgot to get a pic of them. They were in a tube like the body lotion above and were Sea Marine (my favorite). Love the extra stuff you get. It was very nice.

Thank you for posting this, @mexi. I'm going to add it to the ROOM chapter of the thread.

Just booked water view room at the Inn for 11/24/18-12/02/18. It will be myself, daughter, son in law, and then 5 year old granddaughter. First time for the whole family at "Christmas" time.

EXCITED!!!!

The decorations are magical, @Alice's Yaya. I'll add your dates to POST 1.

My husband, me, my dad and stepmother will be at BWI 11/5-11/11. It has been a few years since we stayed at BWI, my parents never have stayed there. We also have never purchased the refillable mugs at BWI - where do you purchase them; at the same places they have the refills? TIA

I'll log your dates, @DebnPaul and I hope you have a wonderful stay.

.....are BW stays still being posted here?

Why, yes, they are (eventually:o). Post your dates and they will magically appear in POST 1, @kimmar067 pixiedust:

September 15th - 18th, just a short trip this time, retiring on the 18th of August, so treating myself to Food and Wine before the long family October trip to Food and Wine were I might not get to do just want I want (LOL)

Congratulations on your upcoming retirement, @Judyfun! I'll log your dates and I hope you have a totally work-free vacation!

I just booked my Flower and Garden trip for next year, May 15 to May 22 in a Boardwalk view studio at the Villas :love: Please add me to the Be Our Guest list when you have a chance :goodvibes

I would be happy to add you, @mlittig and congratulations!

Last edited:
We just got back from a 5 night stay at BWI. We were in a standard room and requested 2nd floor near the elevator. We got 2290, which was a great room! It was exactly the location we requested. It was a different layout than the floor plans I saw online. It was larger than average, though I'm not sure why. The closet was huge. Larger than our coat closet at home. The room was very large also. It was a beautiful resort, and we really enjoyed the entertainment on the boardwalk. I didn't think we would use the friendships at all, but nearly every night after Epcot, we took one back. We found the heat and humidity very intense this summer!

For the person who was asking about construction, we got a notice about this, too. It could be something different for your dates. All we noticed was some power washing outside one afternoon as well as some painting indoors early (6:30 AM) one morning. Could be different for your dates in the fall, though.

We just got back from a 5 night stay at BWI. We were in a standard room and requested 2nd floor near the elevator. We got 2290, which was a great room! It was exactly the location we requested. It was a different layout than the floor plans I saw online. It was larger than average, though I'm not sure why. The closet was huge. Larger than our coat closet at home. The room was very large also. It was a beautiful resort, and we really enjoyed the entertainment on the boardwalk. I didn't think we would use the friendships at all, but nearly every night after Epcot, we took one back. We found the heat and humidity very intense this summer!

For the person who was asking about construction, we got a notice about this, too. It could be something different for your dates. All we noticed was some power washing outside one afternoon as well as some painting indoors early (6:30 AM) one morning. Could be different for your dates in the fall, though.
.....I'd love it if you could share some pix.....:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter