• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

I've been skeptical for a while about even using David's service because I'm pretty paranoid about something happening. After a lot of researching I've finally decided it's worth it to use his service. I'd most likely never rent privately with a dvc owner unless I knew someone personally.

I’m on the other side, I’ve rented out points as an owner, and we would only use David’s for probably the same reasons you would only rent from them. I feel much more confident with the process that way.

I’m on the other side, I’ve rented out points as an owner, and we would only use David’s for probably the same reasons you would only rent from them. I feel much more confident with the process that way.

Makes me happy to hear from people who have rented out points through David's service. Not sure why I still feel a little bit weary about the whole thing so hearing from people who go through his service makes me feel better.

So we have a Deluxe CL room for our upcoming trip. I looked at a lot of the room descriptions in the first few threads but am still unsure: do all of the 3rd floor Deluxe rooms have the bigger balconies? Thanks.

Bumping please ?

]We are booked for our first boardwalk stay this August/September and can't wait!! We are a a family of five so need the daybed..we booked standard view, is there certain rooms we will only get for standard view and needing daybed?? any room request worth asking? thanks!

Bumping please ?

]We are booked for our first boardwalk stay this August/September and can't wait!! We are a a family of five so need the daybed..we booked standard view, is there certain rooms we will only get for standard view and needing daybed?? any room request worth asking? thanks!

As far as I know most standard rooms at BWI have 2 queen beds and a day bed...:thumbsup2...so you should be all set...as far as view for a standard room..they recently added a new room category which is "garden view"..including a bit of a higher room rate ..about $25 per night....prior to that standard rooms could have been of the front of the resort..aka porte cochere and drive way...OR the inner courtyard or even some of the village green area...currently the standard room category will give you the front area of the resort...aka the porte cochere /driveway view...its actually not a bad view...just a busy one during the day...

Anyone know if all Club Level Std. Rooms are on the 4th floor. Are balconies all the same size. Any other thoughts on a room request in that category?

I am very worried about the parking situation at BWI, especially with the new parking fee regulation. I have booking for 4 nights in early August, Mon-Friday. Worried that people will park there for free to go to Epcot or DHS and I will be forced to park far far FAR away, or even by Speedway and still need to pay $24 a day for overnight. We will be driving to WDW so definitely will have a car with us.... Two years ago we stayed at AKL and finding a parking was not easy there neither.

What should I do to calm my nerves...? Will check in at BWI very early on a Monday morning in early August.. Any strategy??

We are planning a second stay at BWI late July into early August. We are a family of 3 .. two adults and 16 yr old daughter.

The one other time we stayed there we were in a standard room (I believe we ended up with garden view).

I’m seeing that we can get either a standard room again or a studio for a little less $. Just curious on how the rooms compare and whether or not the studio would “guarantee” us any better placement as far as closer proximity to elevator, stairways, etc. I vividly remember the first room we were assigned on our only other visit was at the end of a v-e-r-y long hallway and was a deal breaker for DH.

We are planning a second stay at BWI late July into early August. We are a family of 3 .. two adults and 16 yr old daughter.

The one other time we stayed there we were in a standard room (I believe we ended up with garden view).

I’m seeing that we can get either a standard room again or a studio for a little less $. Just curious on how the rooms compare and whether or not the studio would “guarantee” us any better placement as far as closer proximity to elevator, stairways, etc. I vividly remember the first room we were assigned on our only other visit was at the end of a v-e-r-y long hallway and was a deal breaker for DH.

I don't know about placement, because a standard studio can be anywhere as close as the elevator to as far as the tennis courts.

But, I believe the biggest difference between an Inn room and a studio is the bed situation. An Inn room will have 2 real beds (or 3 if you count the day bed). The studio has a queen bed and a pullout couch (I think it's a queen, may be a double). If your daughter is okay sleeping on a pull out for your trip, than you'd be okay. If not, I'd go for the Inn room. The plus side to the studio is the kitchenette. If you're a breakfast in your room person, it would be a big help. Microwave, toaster, mini fridge, sink, plates/bowls/cups, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter