Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Thank you. Guess I need to add ground coffee to my Amazon Prime list.
You need to add filters, too. The coffee makers are 4-6 or 10-12 cup. If you get the smaller and prefer the larger, just call Housekeeping. They should be able to bring you the larger one.

Hoping to rent points for a villa in November 2019, either a two bedroom or two studios. If we booked two studios, would we be able to get them close together?

Hoping to rent points for a villa in November 2019, either a two bedroom or two studios. If we booked two studios, would we be able to get them close together?
You could request for them to be close. Have the member you are booking with add "traveling with" on both reservations with the opposite reservation number. They will not connect though.

We were able to update our April 2018 DVX stay at 7 months to a 2 bedroom Villa for our entire length of stay this morning.

Previously had a 2 bedroom April 5-9 and 1 bedroom April 10th. We needed some additional points for the final night and so needed to wait.

I'm very excited. It'll be my first stay.

Can anyone tell me how long the walk is to Epcot? I've seen all the HS discussion already.

Thank you. Guess I need to add ground coffee to my Amazon Prime list.

You need to add filters, too. The coffee makers are 4-6 or 10-12 cup. If you get the smaller and prefer the larger, just call Housekeeping. They should be able to bring you the larger one.
This will be our first time staying at any of the BW properties.... coffee and filters are not included? I just assumed they would be since they are for all the properties we've ever stayed. We will be a party of 7 age 55 ladies and coffee is definitely a requirement if we are to function :rotfl2:

I'm ok with one cup until we get to breakfast but I think one of us requires it all day long. We are staying in a 2 bd lockoff.

We were able to update our April 2018 DVX stay at 7 months to a 2 bedroom Villa for our entire length of stay this morning.

Previously had a 2 bedroom April 5-9 and 1 bedroom April 10th. We needed some additional points for the final night and so needed to wait.

Can anyone tell me how long the walk is to Epcot? I've seen all the HS discussion already.
5 min walk

This will be our first time staying at any of the BW properties.... coffee and filters are not included? I just assumed they would be since they are for all the properties we've ever stayed. We will be a party of 7 age 55 ladies and coffee is definitely a requirement if we are to function :rotfl2:

I'm ok with one cup until we get to breakfast but I think one of us requires it all day long. We are staying in a 2 bd lockoff.
Coffee is included. Only question would be is it ENOUGH coffee.
I think that's what PP meant, if you think you'd want more than the amount they provide, bring along extra

If you booked on points either as an owner or renter, you won't get your coffee replaced except for every four days. Cash stays you will get it replaced daily. You will get one, maybe two, prefilled packets of Joffrey's coffee. They each make 4-6 cups of coffee. If you need more, you might just want to bring your own. They do not provide any coffee filters on any days.
StacyStrong said:

DVX?

If you booked on points either as an owner or renter, you won't get your coffee replaced except for every four days. Cash stays you will get it replaced daily. You will get one, maybe two, prefilled packets of Joffrey's coffee. They each make 4-6 cups of coffee. If you need more, you might just want to bring your own. They do not provide any coffee filters on any days.

DVX?

Thanks! We booked with cash. I'll check with the group but it sounds like it wouldn't hurt to toss in a few filters and some ground coffee.

Thanks! We booked with cash. I'll check with the group but it sounds like it wouldn't hurt to toss in a few filters and some ground coffee.
Plus with a lockoff two bedroom, you should have two coffee pots (one in the kitchen and one in the studio portion). So double coffee if you need it.

Plus with a lockoff two bedroom, you should have two coffee pots (one in the kitchen and one in the studio portion). So double coffee if you need it.

And since it is a cash booking, you can request all the coffee packets you would like just as you may when you stay in a regular resort that provides coffee.

I saw a rumor on another site that Big River Grill is closing in Oct or Nov for good and that employees have already been informed? Anyone else heard this? I wonder what would be replacing it?

What is the best way to request a room? I'm not asking for a specific room with specific amenities, but I have a lot of health issues and have difficulty walking long distances and standing for long periods of time. I just wanted to request something close to transportation, if possible. I know there is no guarantee for my request to be honored, which is perfectly fine, but I was just wondering what method works best such as faxing, calling, emailing, etc. Thank you kindly in advance.

What is the best way to request a room? I'm not asking for a specific room with specific amenities, but I have a lot of health issues and have difficulty walking long distances and standing for long periods of time. I just wanted to request something close to transportation, if possible. I know there is no guarantee for my request to be honored, which is perfectly fine, but I was just wondering what method works best such as faxing, calling, emailing, etc. Thank you kindly in advance.
BWI or BWV?
Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter