Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

For a seaside theme, Moana, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Little Mermaid are already used at other resorts. Maybe Nemo/Dory?
Actually, Tiana, Rapunzel, Luca, even Elsa & Anna have movie segments that include boats/water.

With all due respect, but afternoon tea is a very niche activity. I don't know, i don't think replacing a sports bar with that is a good idea
Not is only a very niche activity, you need to rob a bank to afford their prices. I know water is expensive, but $14 for a pot of tea (ok so it serves 2 ) will be close to $20 after tax and a tip.
Add a piece of cake for $15 or $30 if you are 2, and we are getting into the ridiculous range. You are better off adding a few dollars and getting a nice meal at Flying Fish.

Not is only a very niche activity, you need to rob a bank to afford their prices. I know water is expensive, but $14 for a pot of tea (ok so it serves 2 ) will be close to $20 after tax and a tip.
Add a piece of cake for $15 or $30 if you are 2, and we are getting into the ridiculous range. You are better off adding a few dollars and getting a nice meal at Flying Fish.
It just seems like Disney is really out of touch with their guests right now and is clueless on what we want.

so the the studio villas, standard views, are all the same? or are there "standard" views that look at part of the garden or pool? or have better views but still qualifies as "standard"? wondering If I should make any request to try to get a better "standard view" if you know what I mean.

so the the studio villas, standard views, are all the same? or are there "standard" views that look at part of the garden or pool? or have better views but still qualifies as "standard"? wondering If I should make any request to try to get a better "standard view" if you know what I mean.
This map shows the different views. Standard (DVC points) views are front entrance and parking lot views, although the ones on the wing towards DHS look at a nice wooded area.

Heres another handy layout with room numbers for the Villas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter