Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

The insomnia struggle is real, through the Roku I can watch TV with my headphones so I don’t disturb my better half.
Insomnia at Disney? I feel that every time we go to Disney, as soon as we lay down at night, we pass out from exhaustion 😂. Are you waking up early, spending the entire day walking and still having issues falling asleep? Wow 😮

This morning 6 am. pooh:

But enough about my poor sleep habits, back to Disney Boardwalk. Anyone figured out a streaming device that works on the new TV systems?

Roku, amazon firestick, they all work fine, any TV from the last 20 years or so that has HDMI input should be able to accept those devices.

Roku, amazon firestick, they all work fine, any TV from the last 20 years or so that has HDMI input should be able to accept those devices.
The problem I'm having is Disney's new TV system. I can get my Roku hooked up to the TV but the TV won't let me change to the correct HDMI input. I spent 3 hours on one trip trying to get it to work. I can get some Apps to chromecast but don't really like using chromcast.

The problem I'm having is Disney's new TV system. I can get my Roku hooked up to the TV but the TV won't let me change to the correct HDMI input. I spent 3 hours on one trip trying to get it to work. I can get some Apps to chromecast but don't really like using chromcast.
really? have you tried changing the HMDI input with the TV remote or using the physical button of the TV? I don't see how they can block that feature

We were there for 8 days. Turned on the TV …zero times 🤣 This was with 4 adults and a 10 year old. If we were in the room, we were napping, sleeping, or on devices (iPhone, iPad. Switch)
For some reason we like to watch Beat Bobby Flay when we're relaxing in our room at Disney 😂 although never watch it otherwise and never the news! We ignore the real world for the most part.

I’ve been wanting to stay at the Boardwalk for forever and the stars have finally aligned for me! The last couple times I’ve tried renting points I wasn’t quick enough and my dates sold out. I thought that was gonna be the case again this time since my first date choice got booked up, but I was able to secure the week after my first choice! My husband and I will be staying in a studio with the garden/pool view. I am beyond excited and don’t really have anyone else in my life who understands the excitement so I’m posting on here because I know y’all get it!

I’ve been wanting to stay at the Boardwalk for forever and the stars have finally aligned for me! The last couple times I’ve tried renting points I wasn’t quick enough and my dates sold out. I thought that was gonna be the case again this time since my first date choice got booked up, but I was able to secure the week after my first choice! My husband and I will be staying in a studio with the garden/pool view. I am beyond excited and don’t really have anyone else in my life who understands the excitement so I’m posting on here because I know y’all get it!
You are going to love it! Congrats!

I am in the very same boat!! I remember seeing the Boardwalk from a distance as a kid and LOVING it, but at that point, we couldn't ever even stay on property. Now, as an adult, it's been my dream resort since we've been taking our kids to Disney! We're staying on rented points for the first time this fall, and I am so excited that I read all the BWV posts on here over and over again 😍 I absolutely can't wait!

I totally understand! We did the exact same thing with the exact same room reservation in Feb. 2023. I have dreamed of staying at the BW, and it did NOT disappoint. Our room overlooked the green, where we were able to even see some of the boardwalk area, too!! The coffee shop, proximity to the 2 parks, pizza window, atmosphere, nearby resorts . . . I could just go on and on. Super excited for you!! We will get back there one day.

I totally understand! We did the exact same thing with the exact same room reservation in Feb. 2023. I have dreamed of staying at the BW, and it did NOT disappoint. Our room overlooked the green, where we were able to even see some of the boardwalk area, too!! The coffee shop, proximity to the 2 parks, pizza window, atmosphere, nearby resorts . . . I could just go on and on. Super excited for you!! We will get back there one day.
Our first stay at BW was on rented points … we ended up buying a small contract of our own

Attachments

• IMG_9829.jpeg
    IMG_9829.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 15
The Cake Bake Shop at Disney’s Boardwalk is Now Hiring

The Cake Bake Shop at Disney’s Boardwalk is opening in 2024, and the highly-anticipated sweet shop is ramping up its hiring.

The company is holding open interviews this March for a variety of new positions.

Over 16 positions and multiple roles, including hosts, bakers, decorators, and more, need to be filled prior to the opening of this much-anticipated bake shop.

Construction Updates

How close are we to the opening of this colorful sweets location? The Cake Bake Shop was originally supposed to open in 2023 but was then moved to “sometime in 2024.”

Cake-BakeMG_1279.heCake-Bakec-scaled.jpeg

Cake-BakeMG_1281.heCake-Bakec-scaled.jpeg

Cake-BakeMG_1284.heCake-Bakec-scaled.jpeg

Cake-BakeMG_1276.heCake-Bakec-scaled.jpeg

New Roles

Cake-BakeMG_2036-e1711124049460.jpeg

Open Interviews

The Cake Bake Shop is holding open interviews on the following dates at TownePlace Suites By Marriott Orlando at Flamingo Crossings in Winter Garden, Florida:

• Tuesday, March 26th, 8:00am-5:00pm
  • Wednesday, March 26th, 10:00am-7:00pm
  • Saturday, March 30th, 8:00am-5:00pm
Cake-BakeMG_2037-e1711124075764.jpeg

Open Positions

There are various roles available, and full-time employees receive medical, dental, vision, life, and ancillary insurance.

The Cake Bake Shop at Disney’s Boardwalk is Now Hiring

The Cake Bake Shop at Disney’s Boardwalk is opening in 2024, and the highly-anticipated sweet shop is ramping up its hiring.

The company is holding open interviews this March for a variety of new positions.

Over 16 positions and multiple roles, including hosts, bakers, decorators, and more, need to be filled prior to the opening of this much-anticipated bake shop.

Construction Updates

How close are we to the opening of this colorful sweets location? The Cake Bake Shop was originally supposed to open in 2023 but was then moved to “sometime in 2024.”

Cake-BakeMG_1279.heCake-Bakec-scaled.jpeg

Cake-BakeMG_1281.heCake-Bakec-scaled.jpeg

Cake-BakeMG_1284.heCake-Bakec-scaled.jpeg

Cake-BakeMG_1276.heCake-Bakec-scaled.jpeg

New Roles

Cake-BakeMG_2036-e1711124049460.jpeg

Open Interviews

The Cake Bake Shop is holding open interviews on the following dates at TownePlace Suites By Marriott Orlando at Flamingo Crossings in Winter Garden, Florida:

• Tuesday, March 26th, 8:00am-5:00pm
  • Wednesday, March 26th, 10:00am-7:00pm
  • Saturday, March 30th, 8:00am-5:00pm
Cake-BakeMG_2037-e1711124075764.jpeg

Open Positions

There are various roles available, and full-time employees receive medical, dental, vision, life, and ancillary insurance.

I don’t see any job postings for “construction workers”, which is what they really need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter