Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

This video is of Trinidad which is where the Pirate Themed Rooms are located, it used to be called Trinidad South. The Village that used to be Trinidad North is now called Barbados.
Ok thank you! I cannot get the video to play for me on here for some reason

Great video. Thanks for sharing. The location seems to be pretty good and the hotel itself looks just beautiful. I was all prepared to change to CRB so I called Disney International this morning. The lovely CM told me that AKL is just 100 EUR more (they have a new offer which is actually better than the one I initially booked) for the whole trip. Needless to say I couldn't resist as it is my favorite hotel ;)
I move over to the AKL dedicated thread but wanted to thank you all for the great information on CRB :) I am sure I will stay there in the future!

I tried to book the room discount today only thing available by the time I got the site to work was preferred, king room and water view 5 th sleeper. I booked the water view 5th sleeper even though we do not need a 5 th sleeper. I also had to add 1 day to just get that. Nothing but king and pirate rooms on our days we wanted. Can I call and remove 1 day? I booked room only no tickets.

I have just booked a May stay at CRB standard room for $253 per night supposedly with a 20%discount... Do you guys think it's a good price for this resort? Thanks

I have just booked a May stay at CRB standard room for $253 per night supposedly with a 20%discount... Do you guys think it's a good price for this resort? Thanks
Did you mean CBR ?
It is higher than what I got in August for a water, pool view 5th sleeper. Ours was 234.00 a night. Different month though. Are sure it applied the discount?

Hey all, out of curiosity were the coke freestyle machines that were put in all throughout the resort originally supposed to be temporary while the construction went on? I know the construction has been over for a while now but is there any reason to be concerned with them removing these machines? I guess maybe I feel like these are one of those too good to be true things and eventually they will be removed. We always buy refill mugs but end up feeling like we don't get enough use out of them due to how late we stay in the parks and everything ends up being closed by the time we get back to the resorts we've stayed in. Having access to machines like this at any time seems like a pretty nice perk.

Hey all, out of curiosity were the coke freestyle machines that were put in all throughout the resort originally supposed to be temporary while the construction went on? I know the construction has been over for a while now but is there any reason to be concerned with them removing these machines? I guess maybe I feel like these are one of those too good to be true things and eventually they will be removed. We always buy refill mugs but end up feeling like we don't get enough use out of them due to how late we stay in the parks and everything ends up being closed by the time we get back to the resorts we've stayed in. Having access to machines like this at any time seems like a pretty nice perk.

They were supposed to be temporary, but they got such overwhelming positive feedback about them they have decided to keep them. No plans to remove them. As with everything Disney, that could change.

Did you mean CBR ?
It is higher than what I got in August for a water, pool view 5th sleeper. Ours was 234.00 a night. Different month though. Are sure it applied the discount?
Yeah I noticed that different nights have different prices $247, $245, $208 and $219... Was your$234 with a discount? On the email they sent me there is not mention if a discount but I did mentioned it on the phone.....

I rebooked our August trip with the discount, and the nights vary from 217 to 243 with a couple of nights between that price. It's still $600US cheaper than what I originally booked for the 9 nights.

In case anyone thought about using the e-mail for their room request, I just wanted to verify that I e-mailed them just over 30 days prior to our arrival and I received a very pleasant callback a few days later to confirm they had received my room request and would do their best, but no guarantee. Seeing the 407 area code on my phone was exciting if nothing else. ;)

I rebooked our August trip with the discount, and the nights vary from 217 to 243 with a couple of nights between that price. It's still $600US cheaper than what I originally booked for the 9 nights.
Ah great to know I thought that it was just a "fake" discount strategy 😅

Yeah I noticed that different nights have different prices $247, $245, $208 and $219... Was your$234 with a discount? On the email the sent me there is not mention if a discount but I did mentioned it on the phone.....
Yes there were different prices around the 234.00 the others were a little lower and one a little higher. Weekends are higher. Look on your My Disney Experience it will say on there.

Yes there were different prices around the 234.00 the others were a little lower and one a little higher. Weekends are higher. Look on your My Disney Experience it will say on there.
Bu do you know what is the standard usual price without discount?

Was wondering something about the Skyliner. Are people finding it worth it to utilize both the Caribbean Beach station and the Riveria station depending on where their room is and what park they are going to? Like is it sometimes worth it to walk to the Riviera station when going to Epcot or making sure to use the Caribbean Beach station when going to Hollywood Studios?

Where are most of the water, pool view room with 5th sleeper located? Are they spread out all over? I don’t know if the 5th sleepers are just in certain areas?

Was wondering something about the Skyliner. Are people finding it worth it to utilize both the Caribbean Beach station and the Riveria station depending on where their room is and what park they are going to? Like is it sometimes worth it to walk to the Riviera station when going to Epcot or making sure to use the Caribbean Beach station when going to Hollywood Studios?
Let's hope you get a reply I'm interested in this as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter