Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Is CBR doable for midday break? I assume now with HS/Epcot 10 minutes away on the Gondola line that its much easier to break on those days, and we aren't planning a full day at AK anyways (DH not interested, he's been before and its just meh to him.) But mainly we are concerned about MK. We're going in June so it will be H-O-T, and worry about taking an afternoon break.
Anyone can share?

Depends on what you mean by break. If you want a short break of an hour or two, it's not the best from AK/MK - It reliably took is about an hour to get back to our rooms when we were there in September, factoring in getting out of the park, waiting for the bus, the ride back, and walking to the room. Of course, the Skyliner will speed that up significantly from DHS/EP.

We took longer breaks though - left the park around 2, back to room for a nap, shower/swim, then headed out again around 5/530 for dinner reservations. That worked just fine.

Let's hope you get a reply I'm interested in this as well

Was wondering something about the Skyliner. Are people finding it worth it to utilize both the Caribbean Beach station and the Riveria station depending on where their room is and what park they are going to?

Definitely.

Like is it sometimes worth it to walk to the Riviera station when going to Epcot or making sure to use the Caribbean Beach station when going to Hollywood Studios?

Yes, we thought so.

How long of a walk is it from the SkyLiner station to Centertown Market or Spyglass Grill?

We will be staying at the POP Century in July and we’re thinking about grabbing a QS meal or two at CBR and explore. OK full disclosure, once we found out the resort has Freestyle machines we that made this decision. :rotfl: We’re a Pepsi family, so after a few days of limited choices at POP, the idea of being able to get a Dr. Pepper or Mr. Pibb at CBR would be great. :thumbsup2

Thinking about it more Spyglass has regular fountain style. The 2 locations are building 34 for sure, and maybe building 38. The good news is the building 34 location is even closer to the Skyliner. There is an ice machine and vending area to the left of the path right as you get to the start of theTrinidad buildings.

Why do you think that one skyliner, CBR or Riv, are better than the other to go to either epcot or hs?

Depending on which Village you're in, you could be much closer to one Station over the other. Also, if you are going to DHS and get on at the Riviera Station you will have to deboard at the CBR Station and transfer over to the DHS line.

Depending on which Village you're in, you could be much closer to one Station over the other. Also, if you are going to DHS and get on at the Riviera Station you will have to deboard at the CBR Station and transfer over to the DHS line.
What about to go to Epcot from CRB, will you need to deboard at Riviera? Thanks

So the Riviera skyliner does not go directly to HS

I'm trying to wrap my head around where the Skyliner station is on CBR property - is there an updated map anywhere? I haven't been able to find one. We stayed once several years ago in Jamaica 46, so I know where the bus depot is near there. Is the Skyliner station in that direction?

Also wanted to confirm that Jamaica 45 or Aruba 51 are appropriate requests if we want to be near the Skyliner with easy access to Centertown?

My apologies I know this has been discussed before, but it seems like things have changed so I will ask the question anyway. Which one is the first stop for busses pick ups? Some say Martinique others Jamaica....
Also what do you think of Barbados for a room request?

I'm trying to wrap my head around where the Skyliner station is on CBR property - is there an updated map anywhere?

See the one @Shelleyfs posted above.

I haven't been able to find one. We stayed once several years ago in Jamaica 46, so I know where the bus depot is near there. Is the Skyliner station in that direction?

The Skyliner Station is about 150 yards South of the Jamaica bus stop.

Also wanted to confirm that Jamaica 45 or Aruba 51 are appropriate requests if we want to be near the Skyliner with easy access to Centertown?

Definitely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter