Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We have a garden view BC CL booked for August, is there a pull out sleeper? Just curious if there is one of those rooms with an extra bed, it's no big deal for us but I would request it if there is one.
Not all rooms have the extra daybed. On request only. Although now that families of 5 can't book regular Cl rooms at BC and YC, it may be easier to get a room with the daybed.

Got to see Jay in his new job tonight and can pass along that he is in heaven. His words. While he loved working in the lounge what he's doing now is more in his wheel house. And it was only, I believe, his 2nd or 3rd night. He's already flourishing.
We only wish the best for him!!! Thanks for letting us know!!

Not all rooms have the extra daybed. On request only. Although now that families of 5 can't book regular Cl rooms at BC and YC, it may be easier to get a room with the daybed.
Thanks. We're a family of four, the daybed just make things easier. We are doing a split stay and switching to Poly where we have stayed the last few years and we got used to always having an extra bed.

Oh, I am disappointed to hear this. I really enjoyed the offerings from Flying Fish, and they were easily modified for my allergies (wheat, peanut & dairy) by just leaving items off my plate. I am worried that the Italian offerings from Tratoria will be much less food allergy friendly.

We check in to BWI in a week and I’m also disappointed. We love flying fish and I’m not a big eater of pasta and pizza, so eating at Trattoria has never occurred to us. I’ve heard great things about BWI, though, so I’ll try to be cautiously optimistic.

We will be staying CL at GF next month, first time CL but have stayed at GF before. It was originally just supposed to be my DH and I but our DS has been able to get time off and wants to join us mid trip. Has anyone had experience adding someone to CL mid trip? We've done it at other deluxes but not CL. We were told previously that we had to wait until we got there to add him or we would be charged from the first night. Will I have an issue doing this CL?

We will be staying CL at GF next month, first time CL but have stayed at GF before. It was originally just supposed to be my DH and I but our DS has been able to get time off and wants to join us mid trip. Has anyone had experience adding someone to CL mid trip? We've done it at other deluxes but not CL. We were told previously that we had to wait until we got there to add him or we would be charged from the first night. Will I have an issue doing this CL?
Being CL won’t make a difference, as long as your room has the occupancy to add him just talk to the CL concierge when you are there and add him for the nights he will be there. Shouldn’t be a problem.

We check in to BWI in a week and I’m also disappointed. We love flying fish and I’m not a big eater of pasta and pizza, so eating at Trattoria has never occurred to us. I’ve heard great things about BWI, though, so I’ll try to be cautiously optimistic.
I would love to hear what you think of the new menu !

It depends on a few factors. Is you son over 16? If show he would count an as extra adult and you would pay an extra adult fee. In addition if your are on a package, and you add him before your arrival then he will need the exact same tickets and/or the Dining plan if you have on.

The best way to add he is to add him on the day he arrives by stopping by the front desk to add him. If you do it this way he is not required to have any of the possible additional package offering such as a Dinning Plan or length of stay tickets. Since he is only staying a few days, if he leaves before your vacation is over, just stop by the Front desk and have him removed from your reservation.

He would need his own ticktets but you could make FP+ reservations that include him if you add him to your party in MDE before the actual trip since he would be part of your Friends and Family plans.

Dave

You may be fine. I didn't get a clear date on when the change will be done. I could be after your trip

It depends on a few factors. Is you son over 16? If show he would count an as extra adult and you would pay an extra adult fee. In addition if your are on a package, and you add him before your arrival then he will need the exact same tickets and/or the Dining plan if you have on.

The best way to add he is to add him on the day he arrives by stopping by the front desk to add him. If you do it this way he is not required to have any of the possible additional package offering such as a Dinning Plan or length of stay tickets. Since he is only staying a few days, if he leaves before your vacation is over, just stop by the Front desk and have him removed from your reservation.

He would need his own ticktets but you could make FP+ reservations that include him if you add him to your party in MDE before the actual trip since he would be part of your Friends and Family plans.

Dave
Thank you! He is 21 and of course we are prepared to pay the extra person. We are not on a package and he has an AP so hopefully it will all be simple! Thanks again :)

It depends on a few factors. Is you son over 16? If show he would count an as extra adult and you would pay an extra adult fee.

Dave

The age for the extra adult fee is 18 or over. I only know this because my kids have started getting to that age, and I currently have a 16 yo and aren't being charged the extra adult fee for her but I was when her sister was 18 in her senior year of high school.

The age for the extra adult fee is 18 or over. I only know this because my kids have started getting to that age, and I currently have a 16 yo and aren't being charged the extra adult fee for her but I was when her sister was 18 in her senior year of high school.
Thank you for this! My oldest just turned 17 and I was worried we would be charged an additional charge. I need one more year!

So excited! Less than 35 hours to go for my first Club Level Yacht Club stay! Have stayed once before at Yacht Club but a regular room. Cannot wait to dip my toes in that lazy river again💦

we leave tomorrow morning YC-CL maybe we will see you there. we should be easy to find, i'll be pushing hubby in his wheelchair or he'll be driving me crazy with his knee scooter. have a great trip. we'll have anniversary buttons.

So excited! Less than 35 hours to go for my first Club Level Yacht Club stay! Have stayed once before at Yacht Club but a regular room. Cannot wait to dip my toes in that lazy river again💦

Have a great trip! :jumping1:

we leave tomorrow morning YC-CL maybe we will see you there. we should be easy to find, i'll be pushing hubby in his wheelchair or he'll be driving me crazy with his knee scooter. have a great trip. we'll have anniversary buttons.

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great time! :cool1::cool1:

Checked into YC CL this AM. We used Lyft to transfer from CSR right after breakfast stopped. We were greeted in the lobby and our room was ready. While we checked in and they worked on Magic Band elevator access, the lovely CM got my teen son a plate of food, lol.

Rooms are beautiful. So excited to be here!

Quick report that changes are on the way at BWI CL. I'm torn.
First, Jay has moved on to a new position, a promotion so yay for him. Sad to lose him though. Redgie is staying on
Second in the next few weeks they are changing over from a Flying Fish menu to a Tratoria based menu. Primarily to have more kid friendly options. Among other reasons
While I'll miss the favorites from Flying Fish I do look forward to new options as frequent guest
Seems like the wrong move to me. It will alienate the many returning BWI CL returning guests, who generally rave about the current food offerings. If they make the change and you are a first timer it wont matter, because you wont know that anything is different. Replace giant scallops, wagyu beef, sirloin steak, fresh fish, etc. with pasta and pizza seems like nothing more than a cost savings measure. Having more "kid friendly" items is just an excuse; sure some kids might not like the current offerings, but on my many BWI CL stays very rarely do you see a lot of pre teens and young children in the lounge. And, most importantly I know one frequent returning guest he wont be happy with a menu change @KerryCM and her husband!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter