Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I'm sorry the hear about the RPC. I know you had looked forward to staying there for a long time. But at least you have another trip to look forward to. :)

DH and I have been doing a lot of talking today about our upcoming WL CL trip. Our 60 day window opens in a few days and I had to renew our AP's so we would be ready to select fp's. He already wants to plan a return trip to WL CL even though we haven't been there for the first time yet. ;)

ETA: We were able to customize and ship our Annual Passholder MB's the same day we renewed our AP's, which is today. Last time we renewed the AP's we couldn't get the AP MB's until after we had activated the renewal voucher at the ticket window. It makes more sense to send the MB's when you buy the AP instead of later.
WL CL is dreamy....our favorite :cloud9:

Just returned from our stay at GF SL. This was our second club level stay, last time we were in RPC. This trip we took my parents and my MIL with us. We had a great trip and I wanted to post a few notes.

1) the texting service. It was never mentioned that we could use it for a 4th fast pass. I would have tried just to see, but I never needed that 4th FP, so I didn't try. I did try to use it to update an existing ADR, but no one responded to me. When I got back to the resort, I stopped at the concierge. He said he couldn't find anything for the later time we wanted, so I just left it as is. I'm not sure what happened with the text - even if they couldn't help, they could have at least responded. It did come in handy at the beginning of our trip. While waiting for the ME, we got an email that one room was ready but we had to see the front desk about the other room. I texted them and they were able to let us know what was going on quickly.

2) help with dining reservations. I wasn't thrilled with how helpful they were with dining reservations. A local friend was visiting me and I didn't know until last minute if she would be able to stay for dinner so I had nothing planned. I figured we'd check to see if we could get into the Grand Floridian Cafe, and if not we'd just go to Gasparilla's. On our way out, I stopped at the concierge. She said they couldn't see anything within a half hour and that was it. She wasn't going to offer anything else to help. It would have been nice for her to at least call over and see if they would take a walk in. It turned out to be fine, we walked over and were able to get seated. I just expected a little more from a CL concierge, especially since it was in the same hotel.

So I guess what I'm saying is, beside being greeted off the ME and taken right to our room (which was awsome), I didn't feel anything special from the concierge CMs. Everyone was perfectly friendly, but nothing special. And I definitely did not ask for much. My interactions with the concierge was pretty much limited to what I've mentioned in this post.

However, the food was great. I loved the oatmeal and hard boiled eggs in the morning. And even though I was full I made room for the warm scones and cream in the afternoon. I did love the location of Sugar Loaf. Right between the main building and the boat dock. I was able to see some of the fireworks from my room (partially obstructed). We also did get the connecting rooms we wanted which made everything so much easier with our big group.

Hello,

We will be using Kids Nite Out, an in-room babysitting service during our stay. I am wondering if the sitter would have access to the WL CL lounge so the kids can gets a few snacks. Has anyone every done this before? Thank you.

Just returned from our stay at GF SL. This was our second club level stay, last time we were in RPC. This trip we took my parents and my MIL with us. We had a great trip and I wanted to post a few notes.

1) the texting service. It was never mentioned that we could use it for a 4th fast pass. I would have tried just to see, but I never needed that 4th FP, so I didn't try. I did try to use it to update an existing ADR, but no one responded to me. When I got back to the resort, I stopped at the concierge. He said he couldn't find anything for the later time we wanted, so I just left it as is. I'm not sure what happened with the text - even if they couldn't help, they could have at least responded. It did come in handy at the beginning of our trip. While waiting for the ME, we got an email that one room was ready but we had to see the front desk about the other room. I texted them and they were able to let us know what was going on quickly.

2) help with dining reservations. I wasn't thrilled with how helpful they were with dining reservations. A local friend was visiting me and I didn't know until last minute if she would be able to stay for dinner so I had nothing planned. I figured we'd check to see if we could get into the Grand Floridian Cafe, and if not we'd just go to Gasparilla's. On our way out, I stopped at the concierge. She said they couldn't see anything within a half hour and that was it. She wasn't going to offer anything else to help. It would have been nice for her to at least call over and see if they would take a walk in. It turned out to be fine, we walked over and were able to get seated. I just expected a little more from a CL concierge, especially since it was in the same hotel.

So I guess what I'm saying is, beside being greeted off the ME and taken right to our room (which was awsome), I didn't feel anything special from the concierge CMs. Everyone was perfectly friendly, but nothing special. And I definitely did not ask for much. My interactions with the concierge was pretty much limited to what I've mentioned in this post.

However, the food was great. I loved the oatmeal and hard boiled eggs in the morning. And even though I was full I made room for the warm scones and cream in the afternoon. I did love the location of Sugar Loaf. Right between the main building and the boat dock. I was able to see some of the fireworks from my room (partially obstructed). We also did get the connecting rooms we wanted which made everything so much easier with our big group.

Thanks for posting and glad you had a nice trip! The CL CM's seem to be hit or miss at every CL, which is really unfortunate. We've stayed at both BC and Poly CL's often enough that we know which CM's to avoid because they won't help us, sadly.

We will be having our first RPC trip in March. Over on the GF thread, there is current talk about the hot apps. Did you happen to take any pictures or have any comments about the quality? Thanks so much!

Thanks for posting and glad you had a nice trip! The CL CM's seem to be hit or miss at every CL, which is really unfortunate. We've stayed at both BC and Poly CL's often enough that we know which CM's to avoid because they won't help us, sadly.

We will be having our first RPC trip in March. Over on the GF thread, there is current talk about the hot apps. Did you happen to take any pictures or have any comments about the quality? Thanks so much!

For some reason, I missed all the pre dinner apps, so I can't answer any questions on that. My parents did eat that for dinner one night while I was out with my friend. I'll ask them if they have any pictures. I was going to take pictures of the afternoon snacks and breakfast, but there were always people around and I felt silly.

I'm sorry the hear about the RPC. I know you had looked forward to staying there for a long time. But at least you have another trip to look forward to. :)

DH and I have been doing a lot of talking today about our upcoming WL CL trip. Our 60 day window opens in a few days and I had to renew our AP's so we would be ready to select fp's. He already wants to plan a return trip to WL CL even though we haven't been there for the first time yet. ;)

ETA: We were able to customize and ship our Annual Passholder MB's the same day we renewed our AP's, which is today. Last time we renewed the AP's we couldn't get the AP MB's until after we had activated the renewal voucher at the ticket window. It makes more sense to send the MB's when you buy the AP instead of later.
It's all good, and it's so expensive maybe I am better off ;) You will LOVE OFC, we were so comfortable there and the CMs were so friendly. :)

I'm sorry it wasn't up to your expectations. :(

But, at least it's out of your system, right?
Exactly my friend!

WL CL is dreamy....our favorite :cloud9:
I LOVE WL CL!!!

DH and I will be going to WL CL 12/11-19. We booked a BB last November when we were there. This will be our third WL CL , third year in a row. It feels like home when we're there, so comfortable,relaxing. We love sitting around the lounge,looking down over the beautiful lobby. We have found the CL CM 's there to always be so friendly and helpful. Hard to believe it's only next month!!

Found this odd....
I have a split stay this week. 3 days at BWI then move for 1night at BC cl. I did the online checkin for both at 60 days.

Last night I got an email to confirm my info for STREAMLINED check in. It was for my bc cl reservation( didn't get for bwi).

I have had streamlined before but never for a split stay. Will let ya know how it goes.

Finished packing finally!!! Lots of shorts and swim things due to the 80+ days :beach:

I have many from August. See below:)

Dd and I loved the offerings. Lots of choices compared to poly and cr. For lounge space I still prefer car/poly but for food gf. Wl cl was wonderful it's just too bad the balconies are so enclosed.

Last edited:
I have many from August. See below:)

Dd and I loved the offerings. Lots of choices compared to poly and cr. For lounge space I still prefer car/poly but for food gf. Wl cl was wonderful it's just too bad the balconies are so enclosed.

Awesome - thanks! We also love Poly and CR lounges, but I know GF will be just fine! We really enjoyed the home-cooking type food at WL, but we agree about the balconies....and the rooms were a bit too small for us. Maybe because we're used to spreading out at the other deluxes.

Awesome - thanks! We also love Poly and CR lounges, but I know GF will be just fine! We really enjoyed the home-cooking type food at WL, but we agree about the balconies....and the rooms were a bit too small for us. Maybe because we're used to spreading out at the other deluxes.
Food was really good at GF! Love the overlapping afternoon snacks and tea time. The trifle is my fav and dd loves her some scones, lol!

You should have a great time!

Food was really good at GF! Love the overlapping afternoon snacks and tea time. The trifle is my fav and dd loves her some scones, lol!

You should have a great time!

Yes, the overlapping snack/tea time will be a huge step up from other CL's, and I can't wait! I did something out of the ordinary for us and I booked POR for our first 3 nights and we plan to have a lot of park time during those days. So when we move to RPC on Day 4, we will be ready for some resort time! I expect RPC breakfast to be about equal to BC CL breakfast, afternoon time at RPC to be WAY better than other CL's, and evening apps to be very good.

Your trip is coming up too -- all of you ladies are confusing me lol! Have a great time and especially enjoy your night at BC CL -- one of our favorites!!

Me too, chalk one off the bucket list :)

:thumbsup2

I've heard so many good things about WL CL that it was almost impossible not to book it when the Orbitz discount came out. :)

I'm sure you'll have a great time as WL CL is amazing! :wizard:

Thanks for your review. Glad you had a nice stay :).

Hello,

We will be using Kids Nite Out, an in-room babysitting service during our stay. I am wondering if the sitter would have access to the WL CL lounge so the kids can gets a few snacks. Has anyone every done this before? Thank you.

I can't answer your question as I don't have any experience with in-room babysitting, but hopefully someone else will be able to help :flower3:.

You will LOVE OFC, we were so comfortable there and the CMs were so friendly. :)

I agree :thumbsup2.

DH and I will be going to WL CL 12/11-19. We booked a BB last November when we were there. This will be our third WL CL , third year in a row. It feels like home when we're there, so comfortable,relaxing. We love sitting around the lounge,looking down over the beautiful lobby. We have found the CL CM 's there to always be so friendly and helpful. Hard to believe it's only next month!!

The way the lounge is set up is one of the (many) things I love about WL CL. It's so relaxing sitting up there watching all the hustle and bustle going on in the lobby :goodvibes.

Yes, the overlapping snack/tea time will be a huge step up from other CL's, and I can't wait! I did something out of the ordinary for us and I booked POR for our first 3 nights and we plan to have a lot of park time during those days. So when we move to RPC on Day 4, we will be ready for some resort time! I expect RPC breakfast to be about equal to BC CL breakfast, afternoon time at RPC to be WAY better than other CL's, and evening apps to be very good.

Your trip is coming up too -- all of you ladies are confusing me lol! Have a great time and especially enjoy your night at BC CL -- one of our favorites!!
Finished packing last night! I arrive on Wednesday morning about an hour before DD. DH arrives late on Friday! Only my second boardwalk area stay. I think it will be a nice change.

DD and I have often just added one or two cl days at the end. It is a good strategy! Park commando first, then eat and relax before heading home.

Loving seeing everyone's photos :) So here's my issue, starting to plan my next trip (end of 2016) and I just can't make my mind up over WL CL (which I really enjoyed), YC CL (last stayed there 2006 and thought it was time to return) or go for some real luxury at the Four Seasons. The prices I've been quoted for CL are less than staying at the Four Seasons, and whilst I love dipping in and out of the parks I'm finding that I spend time shopping offsite and enjoying spa treatments. Has anyone stayed at the Four Seasons who has in the past stayed CL at Disney, any preference?

So change of plans! We were originally booked CR Tower Club in May, but we decided to shift our dates to... January 11-17! :upsidedow Holy crap it's coming REALLY soon! Could you please change our dates on the log?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter