Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I have to say we went from GDT to GF SL and it is most definitely a step backwards. It is not as nice, food not as good and staff most definitely not as good
My friend with me commented before I asked
I’ve checked SL off my list but can’t see me going back. Not to RPC either
GDT is really battling BWI as best for me. I’m torn. Seriously torn
We head home on Tuesday

WOW, GDT vs BWI.........you got my attention there, we may have to actually go back to Coronado to check this place out........

GF disappointment doesn’t surprise me anymore honestly.......... :confused3

I have to say we went from GDT to GF SL and it is most definitely a step backwards. It is not as nice, food not as good and staff most definitely not as good
My friend with me commented before I asked
I’ve checked SL off my list but can’t see me going back. Not to RPC either
GDT is really battling BWI as best for me. I’m torn. Seriously torn
We head home on Tuesday

You might become split stay regulars like us........ :thumbsup2

WOW, GDT vs BWI.........you got my attention there, we may have to actually go back to Coronado to check this place out........

GF disappointment doesn’t surprise me anymore honestly.......... :confused3
The staff has zero personality
they are nice mind you
no complaints but they don’t care how your day is going or any of that
they are there and will serve you with anything you need but aren’t going to go above and beyond
that’s fine. I’m sure some love that

We are at GDT again right now, enjoying the same. Those shrimp were huge tonight. One of the staff in the lounge tonight was not only from our home town, but her parents live in the same subdivision and she graduated from LSU where our youngest daughter did. Other coincidences too. Another of our favorite people from our last stay, Katerina, was working too. Fun night!
I saw so many from my Christmas trip. On the way out I mentioned I’d be back in April and the manager handed me his card and told me to email him before our stay. It’s the same person that gave DH and I extra fast passes on Christmas. He did the same for my friend and I this trip. Always asks what park we are heading to them pops back over and says, check your account for something special

I'm so sorry that SL wasn't up to par! That stinks, particularly for the price you pay to stay there!
if we didn’t come from GDT, which is one of the very best and if I wasn’t so used to BWI I probably would love it here. It’s fine just lacking in the little things. I feel the same about RPC, Poly and CR

Thank you for this! We are headed down at the beginning of March for a few days at GDT CL before going to AKL for the rest of our vacation. This will be our first CL experience, and I’m getting more excited with each review I read!
Well, based on what I experienced, you are starting out strong with your choice of GDT CL! Setting the bar high...
Something Angi said reminded me of a special touch I appreciated: I had been waiting in the lounge for my room to be ready. When it wasn't and I needed to leave for EPCOT for my Soarin' FP, I was given 3 anytime FPs to use in EPCOT in case I missed getting to the park in time. So kind of the CMs, and not something I asked for or expected.

We got our invitation on Friday. We also got a phone call from Disney Signature Services. I never have much to request except maybe room location. :)

I also got the phone call and like you, I don't usually have any requests but it nice to get the phone call on top of the card :goodvibes.

We are at GDT again right now, enjoying the same. Those shrimp were huge tonight. One of the staff in the lounge tonight was not only from our home town, but her parents live in the same subdivision and she graduated from LSU where our youngest daughter did. Other coincidences too. Another of our favorite people from our last stay, Katerina, was working too. Fun night!

Glad you're having a great time :).

Thanks so much! We love the YC it’s our very favorite Disney resort! So it can only be even better staying club level we are very excited!

You're welcome! If you already love the YC, I'm sure you'll enjoy CL :goodvibes.

I saw so many from my Christmas trip. On the way out I mentioned I’d be back in April and the manager handed me his card and told me to email him before our stay. It’s the same person that gave DH and I extra fast passes on Christmas. He did the same for my friend and I this trip. Always asks what park we are heading to them pops back over and says, check your account for something special
I'll be back at GDT CL later this week. Can't wait!
Glad you loved GDT. That was actually my first choice for my August trip, but they are sold out for part of my stay and my husband doesn't do split stays. AngTN, glad you had a great trip (minus sl) and have a great trip devil13.

I haven’t gotten anything from Disney Signature Services in writing or via telephone. :sad2:

Is it because I booked my trip through a travel agent?
I usually book through a TA and I ,have received something in the past. This is my first time booking myself. I should probably use a TA because then I won't keep changing my resort! Anyway, I kind of feel like it's hit or miss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter