Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

My guess they would need to reopen sugarloaf for remodel. Now if they keep it open? That’s anyone’s guess.

Those 2 are my favs. I like gf for a relaxed feel. I loved the scones midday and the band but those are now gone.

Poly , what I like is you are steps, steps, from both pools and the beach. The building is not too big and easy to get to the lounge. Having a bathroom, in the lounge(3rd floor) is super helpful arrival and departure days,

2 of my fav pools are GF’s Courtyard and Poly’s Oasis. They are not full of kids nor have games and loud music. Sometimes you want to relax. If you have kids at least both resorts have a great busy pool option!

Poly at night with tiki lights lit and Hawaiian music playing? Beautiful! Gf has lovely grassy grounds . I enjoy BOTH.

I prefer the flavors of polys food. I can eat teriyaki anything lol. I like the outdoor bar areas at Poly too.

Watching ewp and fireworks are better from Poly IMO.

For me it’s like asking who do I love more ?dd or Ds? Poly or GF?

Totally different experiences but both are wonderful.
Thank you so much for your response! I really appreciate it and it has made me feel much better so thank you!!

Are there any vegetarians in here?

I am staying at YC and planning to make them aware when I get the call in a few days otherwise I will email, I am just wondering what to expect - mainly for apps/dinner time. I know the usual veg/cheese and crackers just wondering if they will provide anything else?
We have a vegetarian granddaughter with texture issues as well. Staying at Poly CL in late March. Please come back to this thread and let me know how it went, TIA

I might just be missing it but I don’t see any info about the club level at AKL on the first page with the others? Is there a different thread for that info? Appreciate any help! Was lucky enough to snag a couple nights there in a studio and was just looking for whatever info I can find.

My BWI CL stay is still 5 days out but I landed at MCO to a voicemail from the Club and I loved it. Such a nice touch, I really appreciated their explanation about depending on the time of day where one should go upon arriving at the hotel considering Disney never notifies guests about proceeding to the CL.

My BWI CL stay is still 5 days out but I landed at MCO to a voicemail from the Club and I loved it. Such a nice touch, I really appreciated their explanation about depending on the time of day where one should go upon arriving at the hotel considering Disney never notifies guests about proceeding to the CL.
That’s nice, YC didn’t mention where to go for check in. Of course, I know the process so didn’t ask either.

No pictures from the lounge foods today. We had breakfast at Capr May Cafe & dinner at space 220. But I checked the dinner apps.. the beef & mashed potatoes, pulled pork sliders, chicken nuggets, cold was a seafood roll with shrimp & ?, crab maybe? . Plus Greek salad, and the usual veggies, cheeses, crackers & dips.

And again, even tho there isn’t “lunch”, the snacks were varied & plentiful. Lays & aunt Vickeys chips, pita chips, good fish, Cheetos & animal crackers. Veggies & dip.. asparagus, cucumbers, celery, carrots, 3 different kinds of cookies. And the same snack/ bread loaf from breakfast, today was orange loaf. POG juice only oIt with breakfast. And the ice cream freeezer with Mickey ice cream sandwiches & frozen fruit bars.

Desserts were the cookies, chocolate cupcakes, cannoli, gluten
free brownies (very good) & a chocolate moose cake. Probably something else I’m forgetting. Plus of course, the ice cream treats are also available.

BTW, I noticed when we came in at 11 last night, both lounge doors were closed & lights out. So it doesn’t seem like coffee or beverages are available overnight now. I didn’t try the doors, but I’m pretty sure they were locked by the looks of it.

Actually heard a dog barking in the hall this afternoon, but I did hear the woman quieting him. There were quite a few kids noisy in the hall at the same time, so I’m sure that set the dog off as he passed them. The people we have seen with dogs have waited to get on an elevator & did not get on with other guests.

Good morning ! I’m in my GOTG AP Opening day Tshirt. Love that ride so I’ll do it twice today! Heading to Epcot around 10:30 so we can enjoy our morning at Poly .

Attachments

• B4F5FD77-5E67-484A-ACF9-85169FB41745.png
    B4F5FD77-5E67-484A-ACF9-85169FB41745.png
    199.6 KB · Views: 29
  • A868A0C2-90AA-4ECC-8525-8CD627F2FF1A.jpeg
    A868A0C2-90AA-4ECC-8525-8CD627F2FF1A.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 1BBAC465-1D36-4445-9561-D3E2D9DAAE98.jpeg
    1BBAC465-1D36-4445-9561-D3E2D9DAAE98.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 23
Checked out of YC, spending the morning in Epcot before heading to GF. Breakfast was a repeat of Tuesday… pancakes, sausage, oatmeal & cheese & egg frittata. Sorry I never looked at adult beverages as we don’t drink.

So when I got the call from CL a few days before we arrived, I asked for the first hall near the lounge. I dreaded the room as soon as I got the room ready text. It was the first one we ever stayed in in CL. And it’s a wonder we ever returned. It’s the dreaded 5171. That room is one reason I hesitate to ask for a room “close to the lounge”. It’s the first water view room right next to the lounge prep room. No need to EVER set an alarm. You are woken up @ 6:53 every morning by clanking carts of dinner ware, followed by the filling of ice from the ice machine. During the day, you get treated to banging doors, loud voices of people going to the lounge. And all day long you’re treated to the mechanical whirr of the nearby elevators. We originally were staying at YC for the whole week but ended up only there for 4 nights. If it would have been all week I would have asked for a different room at check in. And in the future it will be on my Never Again list. The only redeeming quality is it is thisclose to the lounge. Very convenient for a quick lemonade.

As if that wasn’t enough fun, the AC went out sometime Wednesday. I noticed it wasn’t as cold as usual when we returned for the afternoon but didn’t think much about it. Til we got back to the room at 11pm. It was obvious there was no AC or fan working. We dealt with it overnight because I wasn’t gonna wait for someone to come at 1 am. I left the bathroom fan running which helped with the humidity in the room. We had to ask the CL CMs twice to get someone to come. But whatever he needed to do solved it & we had cool air again in 5 minutes.

Hoping RPC will be spectacular!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter