Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I have been stalking Disneyland Paris Club Level and it is so different that Florida and Cali.

They have princesses in the lounge at breakfast. You have a buffet but also a menu. Some items are free and others are add ons.

The tea time has a large menu for drinks etc. Looks like you pay for most alcohol but at least you can get what you like vs what they serve. The food looks like there is both more of it and better quality from the videos I have seen compared to US.

I am going to have a list of q's to ask at check in. I don't want to embarrass myself walking out of the lounge with a plate of food if that a no no etc.

Also the rooms look nicer than even GF's new rooms! They also stock the fridge better and have a nicer coffee/tea station with a drawer of cups and little spoons!

We booked cl mainly because it was the only BOOKABLE TPV option.

They have a private elevator to park entrance from the cl area of rooms! The lounge is TPV. Croissants!!!! Cheese!!!! Can not wait!

I am not looking at the balance due..... nope.... don't want to know....
I cannot wait for this trip report!!!!

Oh thank you for making me look! It is not as bad as I thought. PHEW

I paid $7173.78 for 3 adults for 3 nights with 4 day hopper tickets with lounge access and TPV. Comes to $2391.26 a night. So really pretty similar to GF RPC at rack.

EDIT looked up tickets room alone was $2068.
In view of current US prices, that's not bad! #Dismath #clubtastic :wizard:

Oh thank you for making me look! It is not as bad as I thought. PHEW

I paid $7173.78 for 3 adults for 3 nights with 4 day hopper tickets with lounge access and TPV. Comes to $2391.26 a night. So really pretty similar to GF RPC at rack.

EDIT looked up tickets room alone was $2068.
Not that bad...I booked Contemporary Atrium Apr/May 2025 for 8 nights park hopper for $13100. Kinda similar...

Argh. Stupid CR Tower Club king room popped up this morning as available for my April trip. I will not change, I will be strong, I will not change, I will be strong….

Ok, maybe (maaaayyybe) I’ll change if my bonus (news coming this week) is a few K larger than I’m expecting…I would switch in a hot second if the AP discount was deeper! $300 per night will require me to cancel my fancy dinner out of sheer money guilt.

Argh. Stupid CR Tower Club king room popped up this morning as available for my April trip. I will not change, I will be strong, I will not change, I will be strong….

Ok, maybe (maaaayyybe) I’ll change if my bonus (news coming this week) is a few K larger than I’m expecting…I would switch in a hot second if the AP discount was deeper! $300 per night will require me to cancel my fancy dinner out of sheer money guilt.
Do you have a Disney Visa card? The other day I saw the Tower Club King pop up under it. I think the discount was about 30%. This was for May, but it could be worth looking at for your dates in April.

I don’t. But I don’t really want another cc!

I don’t need to do CL. But ohhhh, Tower Club king, your balcony, it calls me!

I totally understand. I have one booked for part of our September trip with the stingy 10%. I’m seriously considering dropping it & booking a regular theme park view room. Or if an AP discount comes out for YC CL, I might just stay there the whole trip. We didn’t do CL the last 2 trips & it’s been fine.

I know it’s a tough choice. Both great options. Keep us posted on the final decision.

I am hoping we can enjoy the lower crowds without totally melting from the heat.
A few tips, as we enjoy going in the summer:
1. Afternoon storms are common. Expect HEAVY downpours, but after the storm passes and after dark WDW is quite enjoyable, IMO.
2. Afternoon breaks are helpful. It works perfectly paired with club level. We often leave park by around 2pm, we then enjoy the tail end of snacks, swim/nap/break/prep until 5pm appetizers, then return to the park - depending on the timing of the storms. During lightning, a number of attractions and water taxi/boats are all down. It can be sunny, but if lightning is close, they shut down. We have been caught off guard by that a few times.
3. As much as possible acclimate before you go to being outdoors in summer sun. Our skin adjusts, but it takes some time.
4. Water tolerant shoes are a big plus, like high quality, adjustable sandals. Anticipate wet shoes. Also, older sneakers that get wet can smell really foul, and take quite a while to dry in FL. When it comes to WDW, it always pays to have decent footwear, but it is somewhat extra important in summer. A plus of late summer though is the sales: sandals, shorts, swimsuits, etc.
5. Stay hydrated. Even with CL, we usually buy bottled water, so we always have water on hand. If we try to rely on free WDW water/CL, we do not end up drinking enough. (Except Coronado- they have bottled water.)

Last edited:
I love that balcony!
Right? Me, too. I have my compensation discussion today, so we’ll see. This woulda been a no-brainer before the GF rooms were redone, but they’re so pretty that it’s a joy to stay there now.

In other news, yesterday I realized my work’s points-reward system (points awarded when you kick some butt at something) can be cashed out for Disney gift cards. I’ve been hoarding mine, and I was able to cash out for $375 yesterday! That’s 31.5% of the sweet TC room diff ;).

Ok, I’ll stop hijacking now.

Debit cards work too if you have a Chase bank account you can get a Disney Visa debit card (may have to call, not sure on particulars, it’s free though). If you’re new Chase has some lovely bonuses on new accounts (Doctor of Credit, no referral, run down on the current offer here).

Debit cards work too if you have a Chase bank account you can get a Disney Visa debit card (may have to call, not sure on particulars, it’s free though). If you’re new Chase has some lovely bonuses on new accounts (Doctor of Credit, no referral, run down on the current offer here).
Oooh, I would do a debit. I don't like having too many CCs.

All that said - someone has saved me from myself and booked the sweet TC king room. ;)

Has anyone booked a 1 Bedroom Club Level RESORT view at Animal Kingdom Lodge? I know before they brought in the Resort View as a category all of the Club Level rooms were Savanna views. I am thinking this room has a less appealing Savanna View but I can not find out for sure. Even Touring Plans doesn't have it as an option. I need to know. HELP Please!

Has anyone booked a 1 Bedroom Club Level RESORT view at Animal Kingdom Lodge? I know before they brought in the Resort View as a category all of the Club Level rooms were Savanna views. I am thinking this room has a less appealing Savanna View but I can not find out for sure. Even Touring Plans doesn't have it as an option. I need to know. HELP Please!

I’m not 100% sure about this but I “think” Room 1481 is the oddball non Savanna view 1BR. Subject to correction from those with direct experience. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter