Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Y’all are too funny!! gf badly wants to since I think she is still disappointed we never got to do our big Poly CL trip the closures scuttled and the prices are so out of control now I’m not sure we could do it otherwise with these weak discounts. A lot easier to justify it for one night. And I think it may cushion the blow of having to get off our first Disney cruise!

Ohhh, fun. We did our first cruise last year and it’s sort of messed us up with WDW travel/CL… we just want to got back on a cruise. 😂

As for Poly CL, I’ll post some soon when I can.

Are there any recent-ish pics of the Poly CL offerings? We’re debating whether to treat ourselves to non-CL TPV or Resort View CL on our debarkation day from the Wish, since we fly out late the next evening and aren’t sure whether or not we want to go into a park. Leaning strongly towards doing CL since we have access to the lounge all day both days even though we are just booking 1 night.
Follow from here , something to look at until the master poster posts his. 😂😅👍
https://www.disboards.com/threads/disneys-club-level-cl-information-questions.3414590/post-65222683

Last edited:

Ohhh, fun. We did our first cruise last year and it’s sort of messed us up with WDW travel/CL… we just want to got back on a cruise. 😂

As for Poly CL, I’ll post some soon when I can.
Sailing on the Magic next month! South Carribean.
Very excited for our first real CL stay.

@kylenne - In looking back I don't have a ton of Poly food photos... Hawaii is often so bustling it's not ideal for taking pics. I used to be able to always get good shots but these days it's either busier or we're in the lounge less - both are likely factors.

Some apps one evening...while their small plate stuff is tiny, to me the current evening app rotations are pretty darn good - shockingly close to 'foodie' stuff for Poly standards. Definitely among the better iterations of Poly apps over the years, IMHO - but you're not coming close to a meal unless you're just looking for a small bite after a long day.
IMG_8356.jpeg

IMG_8357.jpeg

On the other hand, breakfast these days is arguably the 'worst' among the CLs. I say 'worst' as it's obviously still passable as a Disney CL option - just feels more dumbed down and basic. I don't have full pics to really paint the picture, but just fewer options, to me at least. From memory, breakfast consisted of cereal selections, oatmeal, assorted breads (bagels, toast, muffins, etc), a selection of Oikos or Dannon yogurt, and three hot options - think previously frozen mini-pancakes or french toast sticks, ham or bacon, and scrambled eggs or similar egg option, all depending on the morning. The three hot items are more mass-produced fare, nothing special. No hard boiled eggs, barely passable fruit. Hard to find basic protein. Even simply adding hard boiled eggs would have changed my opinion. I'm a basic protein for breakfast person, so that highly influences my opinion here! At least the Oikos comes close without too much sugar.

On the positive, I don't know if they use a different coffee blend than other resorts but I find the Poly CL coffee fantastic. Maybe it's just the view and setting, but I swear it's better coffee than other places.

Sorry the pics are so limited!

IMG_8423.jpeg

IMG_8339.jpeg

I just booked a 2bd Ambassador Suite at the Poly for our 2 adult kids, their spouses, us, and our 3 grands (they will be 6,3, and 2 yo at trip time July 2025). Hoping hubby’s and my back can handle the pull out sofa bed in that suite because I think the kids would benefit from having their littles with them in their bedrooms. Had a little sticker shock over the total (5 nights CL with all of us having 5day park hoppers) but it’s only money, right?

A bit more info here. The sofa bed is an Ethan Allen brand. I have not tried sleeping on it but Ethan Allen is usually a 'good' brand so hopefully not 'too bad' for a sofa bed?

If I could add some unsolicited advice... The Ambassador Suite will be very comfortable for your group make-up if you don't mind living out of the living room (you are very nice by the way, I'd be pulling rank and taking the master bedroom!!!). However if you are in any way concerned about space/comfort (and not to spend even more of your money for you, but....), I'd check to see if the Honeymoon Suite is also available during your dates (and if it's not available now, keep checking). That would give you and your husband a real bed and a separate room, but the same benefits of all being in very close proximity to each other. You could also look into the 1BR Suite but the Honeymoon Suite would be the more cost effective option and you don't really 'need' another living room.

Happy to answer any questions!

IMG_8310.jpeg

If I could add some unsolicited advice... The Ambassador Suite will be very comfortable for your group make-up if you don't mind living out of the living room (you are very nice by the way, I'd be pulling rank and taking the master bedroom!!!)
Hubby thinks we are crazy for taking the living room but I feel the young early 30 something’s would appreciate more privacy than us older folks…..and DD is having a hard time putting us on the couch, lol! BTW, all advice welcome!
I'd check to see if the Honeymoon Suite is also available during your dates
Hm. This is a thought, but we are already spending an outrageous amount of money on this package for 6 adults and 2 Disney “juniors”…..

@kylenne - In looking back I don't have a ton of Poly food photos... Hawaii is often so bustling it's not ideal for taking pics. I used to be able to always get good shots but these days it's either busier or we're in the lounge less - both are likely factors.

Some apps one evening...while their small plate stuff is tiny, to me the current evening app rotations are pretty darn good - shockingly close to 'foodie' stuff for Poly standards. Definitely among the better iterations of Poly apps over the years, IMHO - but you're not coming close to a meal unless you're just looking for a small bite after a long day.
View attachment 842238

View attachment 842240

On the other hand, breakfast these days is arguably the 'worst' among the CLs. I say 'worst' as it's obviously still passable as a Disney CL option - just feels more dumbed down and basic. I don't have full pics to really paint the picture, but just fewer options, to me at least. From memory, breakfast consisted of cereal selections, oatmeal, assorted breads (bagels, toast, muffins, etc), a selection of Oikos or Dannon yogurt, and three hot options - think previously frozen mini-pancakes or french toast sticks, ham or bacon, and scrambled eggs or similar egg option, all depending on the morning. The three hot items are more mass-produced fare, nothing special. No hard boiled eggs, barely passable fruit. Hard to find basic protein. Even simply adding hard boiled eggs would have changed my opinion. I'm a basic protein for breakfast person, so that highly influences my opinion here! At least the Oikos comes close without too much sugar.

On the positive, I don't know if they use a different coffee blend than other resorts but I find the Poly CL coffee fantastic. Maybe it's just the view and setting, but I swear it's better coffee than other places.

View attachment 842246

View attachment 842247
Thank you so much, this is still very helpful. A shame to hear about breakfast being weak, but we’re not going until September so hopefully it will improve by then. The lighter options are appealing to us considering we’ll have been gorging on the ship. 😂

It has been a few years since we last stayed Poly CL and we were wondering if anybody could let us know who the chef is for the lounge now.

View attachment 842238

View attachment 842240

View attachment 842246

View attachment 842247

I think if you look at my post after my dec trip I said the same basic thing. Appetizers are better , breakfast is worse and coffee was great,

I like the current midday and desserts compared to past trips as well.
It has been a few years since we last stayed Poly CL and we were wondering if anybody could let us know who the chef is for the lounge now.
Chef I had in Dec was a new for me and a younger person. It was Christmas week so it could have been a sub.

I have been thinking about my non cl WL upcoming trip. I have resort view but would prefer a water view. 2 things however, it has not been available with 2 queens and the price seems pretty steep even with an AP discount.

So I am hoping we can add cl to our room at check in . I have been watching for it but haven’t seen any posts 2024 as to if it is still a thing.

If they do offer cl at check in I think the price will be the same or less than what the view upgrade is. I really enjoy the tables overlooking the lobby so I could settle for that view with coffee or wine n hand.

I have been thinking about my non cl WL upcoming trip. I have resort view but would prefer a water view. 2 things however, it has not been available with 2 queens and the price seems pretty steep even with an AP discount.

So I am hoping we can add cl to our room at check in . I have been watching for it but haven’t seen any posts 2024 as to if it is still a thing.

If they do offer cl at check in I think the price will be the same or less than what the view upgrade is. I really enjoy the tables overlooking the lobby so I could settle for that view with coffee or wine n hand.
There have been recent reports that the CL add on is available at check in for $149 per day at the WL. :)

Last edited:

To go along with GADisneyDad14
IMG_2293.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter