Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We are doing Club level at Wilderness Lodge the first week of July. I have been reading about other resorts not having bottled water anymore. Does anyone know if there will be bottled water in the lounge at WL? If not I want to have some delivered to our room. Thanks.
When we were there last June there were Perrier and Dasani bottles available in the lounge. I will be there this time next week and will report back on what is available now.

Can anyone speak to the availability of the queen and bunk bed rooms at AKL club level? I know the room cannot be guaranteed at club level. But it can be booked savannah view. Prefer club level though.

Thanks.

Can anyone speak to the availability of the queen and bunk bed rooms at AKL club level? I know the room cannot be guaranteed at club level. But it can be booked savannah view. Prefer club level though.

Thanks.
We have had two different rooms with bunks. On a third trip they had us in a bunk room and I said we would prefer 2 queens and they moved us. We have never requested one.

When we were there last June there were Perrier and Dasani bottles available in the lounge. I will be there this time next week and will report back on what is available now.
I know this is random, but with a name like AggieRach99, I'm assuming you went to Texas A&M. My husband and I are class of 2002, Whoop! I can't wait to hear all about your CL WL stay!

Perrier would be great news and I read in @GADisneyDad14 review that they have macaroons at night, please update if they're still there. Oh and any info on wine would be greatly appreciated. Okay, I'm starting to get super excited about Our upcoming stay!!

Perrier would be great news and I read in @GADisneyDad14 review that they have macaroons at night, please update if they're still there. Oh and any info on wine would be greatly appreciated. Okay, I'm starting to get super excited about Our upcoming stay!!

90% sure we had Perrier and macaroons in Oct during our stay....and the cobbler was good too!

Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

I’m about to burst out of excitement- a travel agent is processing our 3 night garden view club level stay at the Polynesian in November. :jumping1:

We are somewhat seasoned visitors- but have never stayed onsite. Ever. We want to use the 6 fastpass upgrade too.

Beyond excited and grateful for the info/tips in this thread. :disrocks:

How exciting!! :banana::banana: Hope you have a great time. Enjoy the planning :goodvibes.

Confirming that Poly Club doesn't close, right? I know they put the stuff away but you can still access the lounge or stay after 10pm, right?

Yes :).

Just got off the phone with Signature Services. Our date to book the paid FP's is April 5th and I was trying to prepare a plan. YMMV, but I was told that as of right now the night time options on July 4th are only ROL and Fantasmic. He said he was sure MK was not going to be an option and that most likely Epcot would not be either. This was very disappointing and the options for that day are not an equal replacement in my opinion. Again, one CM but did go to check but I am sure things could change who knows.

Here we go again! Took the fam on their first WDW F&W trip last year with a week at BC CL and we all want to go back to F&W :) Changing it up and doing a standard room at BC for half the trip (CL was a bit much when F&W was our concentration) then garden view Poly CL for the other half of our trip! It will be our first time at Poly (or any monorail resort for that matter)! Now to see if I can russle up another $600 *faint* to add this new FP thing in the next few months. I’m thinking I would love to not have to get up before 4am (CA here) twice (split stay so gonna have to book FPs for each stay separately I think- gotta research that!). Our CL stay is only 3 nights so I’m just not sure much of anything good will even be open at my booking mark... Gah, decisions!! But you know, the fun kind!

Actual q: Can the CL FP thing be paid for with a Disney gift card?

Here we go again! Took the fam on their first WDW F&W trip last year with a week at BC CL and we all want to go back to F&W :) Changing it up and doing a standard room at BC for half the trip (CL was a bit much when F&W was our concentration) then garden view Poly CL for the other half of our trip! It will be our first time at Poly (or any monorail resort for that matter)! Now to see if I can russle up another $600 *faint* to add this new FP thing in the next few months. I’m thinking I would love to not have to get up before 4am (CA here) twice (split stay so gonna have to book FPs for each stay separately I think- gotta research that!). Our CL stay is only 3 nights so I’m just not sure much of anything good will even be open at my booking mark... Gah, decisions!! But you know, the fun kind!

Actual q: Can the CL FP thing be paid for with a Disney gift card?

I paid for ours with GCs! We are doing a similar split for F & G in May. Our first time at Poly too, but we are staying DVC (rented) so I "get" your excitement!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter