Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I have a CL reservation for one night and the we will check in to a regular room starting the second night. Will checking in to that reservation affect my access to the lounge on the second day?
I'm curious about this also. Did any answer?

We're returning to BC for 3 days. We'd previously stayed BC CL for a night when BC was being renovated - CL had already been finished, and I assume we were upgraded because the rest of the resort was under construction. I loved it, and I'd love to stay CL again for our short 3 days! (in conjunction, we're staying 7 nights at Swan with a family trip during Ep F&G.) DH and DD (13) don't want to be tied down to the CL lounge - sadly. DH says he'd rather go around the world in Epcot - specifically the beer in Germany. So, will I be disappointed in the BC experience without CL? Are renovated non-CL rooms just as nice at BC, without the perks of food and lounge access? Will we find good, quick breakfast options? DS (7) was with me - he's all about the food. Looking for reassurance - OR - advice for convincing my hold-outs that CL is the way to go!

Here we go again! Took the fam on their first WDW F&W trip last year with a week at BC CL and we all want to go back to F&W :) Changing it up and doing a standard room at BC for half the trip (CL was a bit much when F&W was our concentration) then garden view Poly CL for the other half of our trip! It will be our first time at Poly (or any monorail resort for that matter)! Now to see if I can russle up another $600 *faint* to add this new FP thing in the next few months. I’m thinking I would love to not have to get up before 4am (CA here) twice (split stay so gonna have to book FPs for each stay separately I think- gotta research that!). Our CL stay is only 3 nights so I’m just not sure much of anything good will even be open at my booking mark... Gah, decisions!! But you know, the fun kind!

Actual q: Can the CL FP thing be paid for with a Disney gift card?
I'm pretty sure you can get FPs for the length of both stays, starting the first day of your first reservation. (as long as you have tickets to cover the days.) It's the ADRs that are reservation specific.

I’m about to burst out of excitement- a travel agent is processing our 3 night garden view club level stay at the Polynesian in November. :jumping1:

We are somewhat seasoned visitors- but have never stayed onsite. Ever. We want to use the 6 fastpass upgrade too.

Beyond excited and grateful for the info/tips in this thread. :disrocks:

Just wanted to say, :welcome: to the DIS! Poly CL isn’t perfect, but it’s my fav. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Hope you have a great trip!

I have a CL question. We’re in CA and we recently did CL at GCH. We loved it. My husband was thrilled with the beer! Haha! I felt it was definitely worth it but my one complaint was that there was limited seating. Sometimes no seating at all. And there was one nook with a TV that many adults monopolized. I had wished for a kid friendly area and more seating. We often just took stuff to our room. We’re stay CL at Poly in October. I’m curious about how crowded it gets. Will seating be hit or miss? Is there any kid friendly activities in the lounge and lastly, I understand that the CL rooms are all in the Hawai’i long house. Does this mean no room is very far from the Lounge? I have a TPV with a third floor request. I don’t know how big the long houses how since I’ve never been to WDW!
Thank you!!

How are you getting them from Chase? I’ve been able to book rooms from them but didn’t know about tickets. Thanks.
Called the Chase travel department, the number on the back of your UR earning card can put you through, and then asked for the cruise & tour department (do not skip that step the first group of people canNOT help you with Disney tickets) and that group was able to get me a quote on the tickets (which you can pay with points for). I called and got the quote but haven’t actually purchased yet. I do remember someone else on the DIS who did do the purchase but I can’t find their post right now.

Called the Chase travel department, the number on the back of your UR earning card can put you through, and then asked for the cruise & tour department (do not skip that step the first group of people canNOT help you with Disney tickets) and that group was able to get me a quote on the tickets (which you can pay with points for). I called and got the quote but haven’t actually purchased yet. I do remember someone else on the DIS who did do the purchase but I can’t find their post right now.

Wow! That just rocked my world. I had no idea. THANK YOU!!!

We're returning to BC for 3 days. We'd previously stayed BC CL for a night when BC was being renovated - CL had already been finished, and I assume we were upgraded because the rest of the resort was under construction. I loved it, and I'd love to stay CL again for our short 3 days! (in conjunction, we're staying 7 nights at Swan with a family trip during Ep F&G.) DH and DD (13) don't want to be tied down to the CL lounge - sadly. DH says he'd rather go around the world in Epcot - specifically the beer in Germany. So, will I be disappointed in the BC experience without CL? Are renovated non-CL rooms just as nice at BC, without the perks of food and lounge access? Will we find good, quick breakfast options? DS (7) was with me - he's all about the food. Looking for reassurance - OR - advice for convincing my hold-outs that CL is the way to go!

I am sorry I can't compare the BC CL rooms to non CL rooms since we only stayed in the CL rooms - but I will say that we never feel tied down to the CL lounge. It is more of a convenience than anything else. We have 4 children that sleep differently and we love the convenience of sitting in the lounge for breakfast while the others sleep in. We also usually take breaks during the day and the snacks or appetizers are perfect for us. We are usually not there for the desserts since our kids are into fireworks so we are usually at a park at night. I would book it and watch that your DH and DD will enjoy it. Explain that they don't have to be tied down.

I have a CL question. We’re in CA and we recently did CL at GCH. We loved it. My husband was thrilled with the beer! Haha! I felt it was definitely worth it but my one complaint was that there was limited seating. Sometimes no seating at all. And there was one nook with a TV that many adults monopolized. I had wished for a kid friendly area and more seating. We often just took stuff to our room. We’re stay CL at Poly in October. I’m curious about how crowded it gets. Will seating be hit or miss? Is there any kid friendly activities in the lounge and lastly, I understand that the CL rooms are all in the Hawai’i long house. Does this mean no room is very far from the Lounge? I have a TPV with a third floor request. I don’t know how big the long houses how since I’ve never been to WDW!
Thank you!!

We really love the Poly for the lounge and the theme of the resort. Yes all the CL rooms are in the Hawaii building at the Poly. The building is not that big. We have stayed there many times on different floors and sometimes at the end of the building. It is not a long walk at all. The Poly does have a TV area that is set up for kids - with Disney movies playing. The Poly does have a lot of seating - plus there are seats on the 3rd floor as well - we never had a problem finding seats at the Poly - and we go during February break and the summer when it is busy.

There are kid activities at the resort and you will get a calendar when you check in. A lot of the activities are done on the great lawn which is close to the Hawaii building.

I hope you enjoy the Poly - let us know - Enjoy!

Have A WL Standard CL booked. Can anyone give me any input on a room request as we have never stayed here. What's our best options?

Mine too! They hide it very well. I wanted confirmation of my own so I called to get a quote to give me peace of mind it was possible. The frontline travel team has no clue and will tell you it’s not possible so don’t even bother there just ask for the cruise & tour department :D
Can you purchase annual passes with Rewards Points? Is the discount similar to airplane tickets?

Can't say how it will be for you, but we do not miss CL at the BC when we opt for non-CL, which is weird because we LOVE staying CL! Well, obviously we do miss grabbing a drink from the lounge whenever we want it, and we do miss the super quick breakfast in the lounge. However, that's about all we miss.

The renovated rooms at BC are all the same, CL and non-CL. CL rooms may have a few extra perks such as robes and slippers(?); however, the non-CL room itself is just as nice as the CL room.

Many people complain about the lack of BC quick service, but we find the Marketplace to be perfect for what we want. At breakfast, I'm very happy with an egg sandwich and my 2 kids each have mickey waffles. DH is happy with whatever but he usually gets a sampler platter. There is not a large variety of food offered, but what they have is good! We rarely have lunch or dinner there because there are so many other options around (Beaches & Cream being one of them!), but we've had flatbread pizzas and salads from the Marketplace which we find to be quite good!

Good luch deciding. I know it's hard - we do love CL and most of our trips are CL. In November, we did a split-stay starting at non-CL BC (and loved it!) and then moved to CL at the GF (RPC, loved that too!).

Have A WL Standard CL booked. Can anyone give me any input on a room request as we have never stayed here. What's our best options?

For our stay in Oct we requested a MK view and loved it! I will say that our room also had a view of the service area below which can mean you might hear a vehicle beeping while backing into the area. Have a magical stay.

Just got off the phone with Signature Services. Our date to book the paid FP's is April 5th and I was trying to prepare a plan. YMMV, but I was told that as of right now the night time options on July 4th are only ROL and Fantasmic. He said he was sure MK was not going to be an option and that most likely Epcot would not be either. This was very disappointing and the options for that day are not an equal replacement in my opinion. Again, one CM but did go to check but I am sure things could change who knows.

Boo, I agree- this is really disappointing. Wonder if there will be a MK option for July 3rd fireworks? I was kinda counting on that, so I guess I need to call DSS to ask. Thanks for posting this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter