• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

FPs become available at 7:00 AM eastern time on your 60 day mark. They used to be MN, but that changed a few years ago. Unless something has changed again and I missed it.

Are you checking in Oct 24th? That’s our check in day, and our FP day is this Saturday! I need to make a plan tomorrow for what to try for first, this is a short trip for us!

ETA unfortunately not CL this trip- couldn’t justify the $200 per night difference at the AKL for this short trip since we’ll hardly be at the resort! Probably should have just stayed at a value, but couldn’t pass up the price for a deluxe.
Our FP day is Saturday as well!!

Awesome! Thanks @AngiTN!

I will probably request lake view and have that be our only request. I am a sucker for a nice view! Do you happen to know if all the CL rooms have balconies?
I would request 4261. It has a HUGE balcony and water view. It has a partial view towards the side facing BWV's but the Christmas tree is outside there so super nice Only downfall it is not inside the cl doors BUT it is much closer to the elevator.

I would request 4261. It has a HUGE balcony and water view. It has a partial view towards the side facing BWV's but the Christmas tree is outside there so super nice Only downfall it is not inside the cl doors BUT it is much closer to the elevator.

Thank you so much for the suggestion...sounds great!!

FPs become available at 7:00 AM eastern time on your 60 day mark. They used to be MN, but that changed a few years ago. Unless something has changed again and I missed it.

Are you checking in Oct 24th? That’s our check in day, and our FP day is this Saturday! I need to make a plan tomorrow for what to try for first, this is a short trip for us!

ETA unfortunately not CL this trip- couldn’t justify the $200 per night difference at the AKL for this short trip since we’ll hardly be at the resort! Probably should have just stayed at a value, but couldn’t pass up the price for a deluxe.

I must be lucky to be able to do mine at these times!!!!!

Same with my dining reservations.

FYI - They do state views but those are the not the only views. They've never updated the descriptions from when they had multiple booking categories.
They used to have Water View / Boardwalk View. They removed the booking category but obviously, didn't remove the rooms. They are now booked by request.
Whoever writes the website hasn't gone back to update the Standard booking description.
At any rate, now, ALL CL rooms, that aren't Deluxe rooms or a Cottage, are Standard. So the Standard rooms can be Garden or Water view. Even though the description doesn't make it clear.

I know, maybe they keep it that way to lower expectations then you end up with a spectacular view sometimes!

We've had that room. And last trip we had 59. Liked it too. And we've had 57. And 40. And from there the numbers get fuzzy. Honestly, haven't had a bad room :)

I was looking for 7 or 8 nights starting Nov 12 or 13. I did call the Disney reservations line after looking online myself for the past 55 days lol, and all the CM said was ' it wasn't available for my dates'. :( I guess I'll keep checking. If I might ask, how many months before your August trip did you begin checking? And when did it become available for you? Thank you!!!!!
I booked November for the following Aug. I did book a bounceback in August but BC wasn't available, only delixe club and I wanted to be on the cl floor. I did YC club and in November was able to switch everything over except for the 1st night. I then was able to get the 1st night a few months later added but at rack, not part of my package.

Thank you so much for the suggestion...sounds great!!

Trishadono, how far is room 4261 from the lounge?

I use that room finder too. Invaluable at bwi! As you can see 4261 at the corner. It was" kinda" central between elevator and lounge.

We've had that room. And last trip we had 59. Liked it too. And we've had 57. And 40. And from there the numbers get fuzzy. Honestly, haven't had a bad room :)
My upcoming stay Cl hasn't been available with a discount so i have std. If my friends are cl I am thinking ill request 4th floor so at least we can walk back from epcot together -ish. Any good spots on the 4th non cl?

So this is my first post, but I've been lurking on the boards for a long while. My wife and I are doing a split-stay in October and initially we had added on 2 nights at AKL. With the latest round of passholder discounts, we were able to upgrade to a savanna view CL room. It's our first time ever staying CL - I've read through the FAQs, looked at pictures etc. At AKL - it seems the alcohol is by request only - has anyone had any luck getting a few unopened beers to bring back to the room? We'd like to relax in the late afternoon in the room with a drink or two on our balcony before heading back out to dinner reservations/parks.

My upcoming stay Cl hasn't been available with a discount so i have std. If my friends are cl I am thinking ill request 4th floor so at least we can walk back from epcot together -ish. Any good spots on the 4th non cl?
Well, Touring Plans shows 75 as the first non CL room so I'd ask for that. Or at least 4th Floor as your single request.

So this is my first post, but I've been lurking on the boards for a long while. My wife and I are doing a split-stay in October and initially we had added on 2 nights at AKL. With the latest round of passholder discounts, we were able to upgrade to a savanna view CL room. It's our first time ever staying CL - I've read through the FAQs, looked at pictures etc. At AKL - it seems the alcohol is by request only - has anyone had any luck getting a few unopened beers to bring back to the room? We'd like to relax in the late afternoon in the room with a drink or two on our balcony before heading back out to dinner reservations/parks.
Nope. I did not. Specifically asked and was turned down. They would only give it to me opened. :(

Oh, and Welcome!
:welcome:

It’s 7:00 AM ET.

Good luck - FP day always make a trip feel more real/close!

Thanks! I will be ready to go at 6am my time :goodvibes.

I know, will definitely make the trip feel closer ::yes::.

I thought I had read in the past about it being midnight, but haven't seen that lately, so wasn't sure. Yes, we check in the 24th til the 29th. I'm in the process of making a plan so it (hopefully) goes smooth come Saturday...lol. Hope you have a great time at AKL! Good luck Saturday :wizard:.

I must be lucky to be able to do mine at these times!!!!!

:)

So this is my first post, but I've been lurking on the boards for a long while. My wife and I are doing a split-stay in October and initially we had added on 2 nights at AKL. With the latest round of passholder discounts, we were able to upgrade to a savanna view CL room. It's our first time ever staying CL

Welcome to the Dis :welcome:

Congrats on the AP discount! Hope you have a great time and enjoy AKL :wizard:.

I booked our upcoming trip at 373 days out as I knew we were going to be limited with travel this year, or I should say I chose to dedicate time to a new contract I was taking in January of this year, we have spoiled ourselves doing several trips a year, with that being said......:hourglass......94 days to go!!!!!

Our youngest just turned 10 on Tuesday the 21st :bday: how the time flies, he is officially a Disney adult now lol!!!

I spoke with a TA friend that said the technical window is 7am for FP booking, although I’m not the first that has told her they’ve booked before hand. :confused3
Your TA friend is correct. It's 7 AM. Eastern.
Used to be midnight.
Though there is a convoluted case where anyone can book a full day early when you have 2 trips booked less than 60 days apart.
I thought I had read in the past about it being midnight, but haven't seen that lately, so wasn't sure. Yes, we check in the 24th til the 29th. I'm in the process of making a plan so it (hopefully) goes smooth come Saturday...lol. Hope you have a great time at AKL! Good luck Saturday :wizard:..

[USER=430017]@DisneyFansInNYC
glad y’all enjoyed the Void. I think our fortnite and Star Wars loving travelers would have a blast. Now just need to figure out when to fit it in. I was able to find a few Homecoming ADRs for the back pocket as well. So many choices![/USER]

I know it is so hard fitting everything in. Enjoy!

[QUOTE="Tinkergurl20, post: 59633355, member: 135335"]Hoping to get some recommendations on resorts for an upcoming trip. We have stayed at Boardwalk Inn Club Level before and are looking to stay an extra 2 days after a family trip, no tickets just resort room club level. A week with 3 kids is exhausting so we want a little relaxation :). We've ruled out Beach & Yacht club due to tastes but want some opinions on other resorts. Anything would be appreciated![/QUOTE]

I would have said the Poly also - but after our trip at the AKL CL - I would say the AKL CL with a Savannah view. We loved our stay there - and there is so much to do without going to the parks. Plus we had great interactions with CM.

[QUOTE="GADisneyDad14, post: 59633656, member: 522402"][USER=430017]@DisneyFansInNYC
- Do you mind if I ask about the animals views from the AKL 2BR suite? Good / bad / indifferent? The 2BRs are on the "ends" of the hallways, correct?

TY![/QUOTE]

Well we just got home - so so sad. We actually extended a day at the CR CL and was able to keep our room - but I will go into that later.

That is funny you would ask this question. When we first got in and saw that the big terrace, which includes the master bedroom and the living room terrace, is the terrace on the side of the Savannah - I was disappointed at first thinking I would have to go into the kids room (the small terrace) to see the main Savannah and all of the animals. Well I was so wrong. Because they move the animals to the other Savannah in the morning and later in the evening - the animals are always gathering over at the side of the Savannah near our big terrace. From 7am until when the caretakers come to open the gate anywhere from 10am to 10:30am - the animals are walking around the side. It was wonderful the caretakers would ring the cow bell and all the animals would come to move to the other Savannah. There was always the mother and baby giraffe there waiting - we saw the baby giraffe nurse many times. Plus many other animals. We were in room 3591. It was a 3 minute walk to the elevator to go to the CL lounge. We timed it - it was not that bad at all.

I can say that for us the views were better from the side of the savannah then from the main savannah. Here are some pictures of the animals from the side of the Savannah. I will get my stuff together and post more tomorrow.

IMG_6545.PNG IMG_6546.PNG IMG_6547.PNG IMG_6548.PNG[/user]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter