• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

They are both ADORABLE!!!
We've been pixie dusted several trips with towel critters, but those are, by far the cutest I've ever seen!

Major Pixie Dust!!! pixiedust:
I had a whole cast of characters by the time I left.... they gave me such a huge dose of happy every time I looked at them!!! I thanked my mousekeeper profusely whenever I saw her (and tipped her accordingly!)

Major Pixie Dust!!! pixiedust:
I had a whole cast of characters by the time I left.... they gave me such a huge dose of happy every time I looked at them!!! I thanked my mousekeeper profusely whenever I saw her (and tipped her accordingly!)
We stayed at CBR probably 8 years ago now, and received really awesome towel animals, 4 OF THEM!!!
Anyway, we left a thank you note, and an extra tip, and we received a THANK YOU note from our mousekeeper for the extra tip. It made my heart sing!
Later that week we were having a resort day and ran into her. She again profusely thanked us. Lovely lovely lady. It also made me kind of sad. I figured not a lot of people show their appreciation to them.

I had amazing towel animals at the GF, too!!!

Very cute :goodvibes.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Contemporary club level!! We are headed there in a month :cool1:

Hope you have a great time and will report back after your stay. CR CL is on my list to try, so I love reading reports about it :).

Managed to snag a room in the GF at Sugarloaf thanks to the Disney Visa deal.

Congrats on the discount! Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Contemporary club level!! We are headed there in a month :cool1:

I kinda look a LOT of pix this trip. It had been a few years since my last CL stay.

Cr has lovely views from room and lounge. NOT A SINGLE bad room so no worries there.

Breakfast pretty similar to others.

Midday is a bit skimpy but the lounge is convenient for exiting elevator and grabbing an adult beverage etc.

They added soup at 5pm . Both nights it was quite good! They did a hot appetizer "meal" is a community pot. The steak and potatoes were good.

Desserts and HEA , EWP? What a view and great way to end the day either in the lounge or your room.

The long glass desk in the room is great for extra "get ready" space with a large mirror.

CM's are good too. Janet has been there for many years.

Any q's?
Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT and BAY LAKE TOWER Information and Questions Thread

Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT and BAY LAKE TOWER Information and Questions Thread

Last edited:
I kinda look a LOT of pix this trip. It had been a few years since my last CL stay.

Cr has lovely views from room and lounge. NOT A SINGLE bad room so no worries there.

Breakfast pretty similar to others.

Midday is a bit skimpy but the lounge is convenient for exiting elevator and grabbing an adult beverage etc.

They added soup at 5pm . Both nights it was quite good! They did a hot appetizer "meal" is a community pot. The steak and potatoes were good.

Desserts and HEA , EWP? What a view and great way to end the day either in the lounge or your room.

The long glass desk in the room is great for extra "get ready" space with a large mirror.

CM's are good too. Janet has been there for many years.

Any q's?

This is fantastic an very helpful! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this again.

Managed to snag a room in the GF at Sugarloaf thanks to the Disney Visa deal. Any tips for room location or stuff a first time CL person might not know? I have the standard room btw and our trip is during this upcoming January. This trip was last minute for us. Normally we plan these things out way in advance.

Thanks!
I snagged a SL room in January as well.

Thank you VISA.

Do you prefer marina side or pool/garden side?

Full balcony or dormer balcony?

Quiet room necessary? The rooms in the atrium section the sounds come up. I enjoy it, others not so much.

I have had lots of different rooms in Sl and truly only know of one room I would not want. There is a king room with a 1/2 wall in front of it . Its first floor, first room on the right of the hall on the right of the lounge.

Other that that all have a decent view.

Many upper marina side have HEA to the side.

Pool side is nice with the lights on at night, pretty!

Use the door at the end of the hall towards lobby on rainy days vs lobby doors. You wouldn't notice there is a door there , kinda hidden.

Usually to go cups in the drawer below the water/juice wall station.. I like to grab and go!

Head over to the GF thread, lots of regualrs there too.

Has anyone stayed at AKL CL recently? Want to confirm they still have the individual toiletries and not the shared ones. Also, any interested lounge meals lately? First time back in over a year.
There were individual bottles in July. Possibly someone else has had a more recent stay? Really hoping at least CL will continue to supply individual bottles. I know rumor is that this is a resort-wide change. At least the small bottles still seem to be there for now.

Has anyone stayed at AKL CL recently? Want to confirm they still have the individual toiletries and not the shared ones. Also, any interested lounge meals lately? First time back in over a year.

Was just there Wed-Thur last week (well, my family was there, I missed most of their time at AKL :sad: ) but it was still individual bottles.

They are very cool. I hope to get an animal or two but I won't hold my breath.

It's looks like a bit of work went into them. I wonder if they're pre-made or made on the fly.

Mike
I don't think they do towel animals anymore.... at least that was my understanding - and I think it was quite some time ago they stopped, unless CL continued. And yes, I think they were premade.... but not sure if they did them onsite or had them made offsite.

I don't think they do towel animals anymore.... at least that was my understanding - and I think it was quite some time ago they stopped, unless CL continued. And yes, I think they were premade.... but not sure if they did them onsite or had them made offsite.
I've seen quite a few people post that mousekeeping stopped making them. However, I've seen quite a few posts about peoples animals posted over the last year.

This thread is about recent towel animals across all resort levels.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/are-towel-animals-still-in-resorts-rooms.3684877/

They're rare but still being done.

Mike

Last edited:

In my experience, you will still run into a 'rogue' Mousekeeper here and there that will do them. Not really CL related, more CM related. It's rare and I wouldn't expect any, but it can randomly happen.

Last edited:
@trishadono
Those are great photos!!!
:thanks:
for posting them . I'm really afraid the weather is not doing to cooperate in February, so we won't get to use the pool. I'm really really hoping and praying for some weather warm enough to have a little bit of pool time! Your pics make me want to dive right in!
Do you know if you can see the fireworks from the pool area? I'm just thinking it might be fun to hang out on a lounge chair and watch HEA from the pool area.
If I'm thinking correctly, the pool doesn't close until 10pm. Anyway, just a thought!

@trishadono
Those are great photos!!!
:thanks:
for posting them . I'm really afraid the weather is not doing to cooperate in February, so we won't get to use the pool. I'm really really hoping and praying for some weather warm enough to have a little bit of pool time! Your pics make me want to dive right in!
Do you know if you can see the fireworks from the pool area? I'm just thinking it might be fun to hang out on a lounge chair and watch HEA from the pool area.
If I'm thinking correctly, the pool doesn't close until 10pm. Anyway, just a thought!

Since 2011 we have gone every February except this year and we have always had weather good enough to comfortably go to the pool and enjoy!

We did miss a cold spell by only a few days a few years ago though.

Hi All. Just booked my first Club Level stay at Wilderness Lodge. Deluxe Room Dec. 1-4. Fortunately, got an AP discount, but it's still so much more than I would usually spend, but I'm taking my 91 year old mom, and this will make it really special for her.
I looked at the posts about the Old Faithful Club at the beginning of the thread, with some food pictures, but am wondering if anyone has any updates on the food/drink offerings that are usually available?
Thanks for any insight.

I snagged a SL room in January as well.

Thank you VISA.

Do you prefer marina side or pool/garden side?

Full balcony or dormer balcony?

Quiet room necessary? The rooms in the atrium section the sounds come up. I enjoy it, others not so much.

I have had lots of different rooms in Sl and truly only know of one room I would not want. There is a king room with a 1/2 wall in front of it . Its first floor, first room on the right of the hall on the right of the lounge.

Other that that all have a decent view.

Many upper marina side have HEA to the side.

Pool side is nice with the lights on at night, pretty!

Use the door at the end of the hall towards lobby on rainy days vs lobby doors. You wouldn't notice there is a door there , kinda hidden.

Usually to go cups in the drawer below the water/juice wall station.. I like to grab and go!

Head over to the GF thread, lots of regualrs there too.
Thanks for the information. Not sure what my options are regarding room location since I have a standard view room. It would be nice to have a quieter room, but not absolutely necessary. All we really want is two queen beds instead of a King.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter