Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

And Becca's Mom....thanks for reminding me to get insurance for my trip via airlines.....I have a Dad that is in hospice and it is day by day....all year....lost my Mom in January and this trip is my happy place to go when it all seems too much....but reality is I could have to cancel it all days prior too. It is a trip to thank the rest of my family for all their help to me this past year.....:thanks::tink:

Last edited:
Did I read that if you purchase and do the 90, that when you do the 60 you cannot duplicate a ride same day same park? Like BTM is my favorite ride period. I should be able to get two fastpasses just because I bought them but how does that work? Anyone here know? Goodness maybe we need a thread for CL fastpass purchase strategies....princess:

You also can not duplicate rides when you do the 90 day. Plus there are no fast passes available during any EMH or parties at 90 days either. Those were the 2 hiccups when I sign us up.

And Becca's Mom....thanks for reminding me to get insurance for my trip via airlines.....I have a Dad that is in hospice and it is day by day....all year....lost my Mom in January and this trip is my happy place to go when it all seems too much....but reality is I could have to cancel it all days prior too. It is a trip to thank the rest of my family for all their help to me this past year.....:thanks::tink:

I am so sorry for your loss and your dad. My upcoming trip is the one year anniversary since losing my dad unexpectedly. I needed to be away from home, not spending Thanksgiving constantly remembering last Thanksgiving :( This too is a way to spend time with DH and my two kids during an otherwise sad and difficult time.

Hey I just read elsewhere here that they changed it to be able to book all your fastpasses at 90 days! Guess I need to scribble down all my questions before I call tomorrow .....and add wondering if these are refundable if one cancels or changes mind?

Hey I just read elsewhere here that they changed it to be able to book all your fastpasses at 90 days! Guess I need to scribble down all my questions before I call tomorrow .....and add wondering if these are refundable if one cancels or changes mind?
I just did it on 10/14, I could book all 6 on days i bought the service only. The days I didn't pay I have to wait until 11/7

I just did it on 10/14, I could book all 6 on days i bought the service only. The days I didn't pay I have to wait until 11/7
Ahhh... good to know thanks SO much.....now Tink has to plot her adventure under this new opportunity...Have to keep remembering you don't have to wait an hour between fastpasses....and the timing of things.....phew. But as you all know the more work you put into planning prior, the more relaxing it is when it comes to actually being in the parks. WOOHOO!:cool2: I feel like I am working on my PhD.... in Disney Parks planning.:earsboy:

And did you even TRY to book the same attraction same day with extra fp and regular fp? Really would like to do that for FoP.

AND I just read that DSS did in fact overlap some purchased fast passes for someone where the rides were close together.....:rolleyes1 Thanks for sharing your experience with this it helps a great deal!:smooth:

And did you even TRY to book the same attraction same day with extra fp and regular fp? Really would like to do that for FoP.
Yeah, I was told up front, no duplicating attractions, and for some reason, FPs aren't available at rope drop, so we made them for 9:30

I have been so busy since our July trip I haven't had time to keep up here. Hate when life gets in the way of chatting and trip planning. I was afraid we would have to cancel our November trip, but looks like it is a go.
:dogdance:

Same with me! We were in Disney at the end of August and I thought for sure we'd have to cancel November, but DH said let's go but reduce the number of nights. So life has been hectic trying to get this trip in order. I'm a total planner and this snuck up on me. I also have a trip planned for Easter and I already booked my dining for that one. That's also at the GF! There's something about Christmas and Easter that just screams GF to me....

You should also check your credit card. I have a Chase Sapphire and it includes trip insurance as part of the benefits. I think it's marketed as a card for frequent travelers and has many nice perks that way.

You should also check your credit card. I have a Chase Sapphire and it includes trip insurance as part of the benefits. I think it's marketed as a card for frequent travelers and has many nice perks that way.
Ooooh I have a Chase Disney Visa AND a Chase Sapphire card.....bless you I had not thought of that, I got the perks brochure months ago but didn't really look at it much. Will check it out!

Have to keep remembering you don't have to wait an hour between fastpasses....and the timing of things...

Where did you get that info from? We have bought the CL fastpasses & still have to space them an hour apart. You can try to move times up on the regular ones after you use one. But to start they all have to be an hour apart. At least as of last month.

Where did you get that info from? We have bought the CL fastpasses & still have to space them an hour apart. You can try to move times up on the regular ones after you use one. But to start they all have to be an hour apart. At least as of last month.
you DO have to place them an hour apart, and away from other reservations such as dessert parties or dining ADRs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter