Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

There’s no way of knowing if Disney pulled the discounts or people booked them up. I just know there’s plenty of availability at rack rate.

Hi I will be doing AK CL for a one night resort stay in June. I did a CL at Portofino at Universal last summer. They change the offerings for the lounge by season. Does AK CL do this? If so any idea when I might see something for June? I have a DD who is a bit picky so trying to plan if I have to supplement stuff at the Mara?

Also I was a bit confused on the water bottle situation. Can you get water bottles on request in the lounge?

Thanks!

Wow - was that YC breakfast? That’s worth getting out of bed for!

Yes, they have crepes in the hot breakfast item rotation. They have the whipped cream, chocolate shavings & strawberries in sauce as add ons. I added the fresh strawberries & blueberries from the fresh fruit bowls.

The crepes are really secondary & a good way to hide having whipped cream, chocolate & strawberries for breakfast. :rotfl2:

You know what would be really refreshing right now? A Kona Longboard in the Poly CL lounge.

What is everyone most excited about for their next CL trip?
Well, I was looking forward to trying out the "new-to-us" CL...the CR Atrium Club.

But then I read your recent reviews...:rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Actually, I really am looking forward to CR...for the room...that 1 BR garden suite just looks sooo spacious and comfortable, and those huge windows are gorgeous. The CL food offerings won't matter for us much on this trip because my D will be going too, and she is the go-go-go type...so when she's with us we usually only make it to breakfast...which is a waste, I know, because we don't take advantage of all the food offerings! But we book suites because we need the separated sleeping space, and not for the CL benefits, other than the CL FP+, which...yikes, that is a whole other can of worms, isn't it? Anyway, because she doesn't get to go as often as we do, she also typically wants to go to all of her favorite restaurants, so that's yet another reason that we don't typically make it to the lounge for all of the offerings on trips with her.

And of course we're just excited and feeling so lucky to be able to go back at Christmastime, and for our last trip before she starts college. And for SWGE! Wow, so much to be be excited and grateful and happy about indeed. :)

I arrive in 47 days! I switched from garden wing to club level bay lake side after reading several of your reviews over the years. We are only at CR for 3 nts then move over to BWI - club level also. Then after 6 nts move over to GF RPC. This will be a trip of a lifetime staying at 2new resorts and all club level.

Sounds like an amazing trip! Hope you have a great time :wizard:.

March 30-April 7 split stay onsite (POR / YC) and then May 24-27 BWI CL.

Hope you have a great time on both trips :goodvibes.

Have never stayed at YC, so I'm excited to try YC CL after reading so many great reviews :).

Hi I will be doing AK CL for a one night resort stay in June. I did a CL at Portofino at Universal last summer. They change the offerings for the lounge by season. Does AK CL do this? If so any idea when I might see something for June? I have a DD who is a bit picky so trying to plan if I have to supplement stuff at the Mara?

Also I was a bit confused on the water bottle situation. Can you get water bottles on request in the lounge?

Thanks!

I can't help as we've never stayed CL at AKL, but wanted to say I hope you have a nice trip :wizard:.

Well, I was looking forward to trying out the "new-to-us" CL...the CR Atrium Club.

But then I read your recent reviews...:rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Ha! Sorry! But really, don’t listen to my comments.... these things are so subjective. I don’t really like BWI CL that much but it’s nearly universally loved on this thread, so I obviously have bad taste and don’t know what I’m talking about! :-)

Plus, with that massive garden view room you’re just steps from the pool and these amazingly lovely views:

IMG_7329.jpeg

IMG_7415.jpeg

Yes, they have crepes in the hot breakfast item rotation. They have the whipped cream, chocolate shavings & strawberries in sauce as add ons. I added the fresh strawberries & blueberries from the fresh fruit bowls.

The crepes are really secondary & a good way to hide having whipped cream, chocolate & strawberries for breakfast. :rotfl2:

Ahh, yes, I’ve seen the crepes - but your plating is far superior to mine and makes it look like a serious dish!

Thanks!

I don’t have enough repeat visits at AKL CL to really know the exact answer to your question (paging @RachelTori) but generally speaking all CL evening apps tend to slightly morph/change over time, but you’re not necessarily talking about major seasonal overhauls to the menu. There is a chef plating dishes at AKL CL, which I’m assuming are generally influenced by the AKL restaurants to some extent, but I think you’re generally talking about more variations on theme than major differences.

AFAIK, AKL CL is one of the CLs that does not have bottled water out or by request, they only have the filtered water in the serve-yourself container in the lounge

You know what would be really refreshing right now? A Kona Longboard in the Poly CL lounge.

We can’t wait for our first stay at Wilderness Lodge—and it’s CL at Christmas!! My 14 year old son is very excited about the seating area overlooking the lobby and being able to snack whenever he wants. Then there is my husbands coke addiction—he prefers fountain sodas but the cans from the lounge will do. Fingers crossed we get fireworks view from our room!

I am looking forward to trying the Atrium CL for something different. I love reading your reviews, so I know what to expect. My husband really likes sitting in the rocking chairs on the porch in front of Exposition Hall and people watching , so being able to walk to the MK will be nice for a change. Also, being a monorail ride away from Epcot will be nice too.

Ha! Sorry! But really, don’t listen to my comments.... these things are so subjective. I don’t really like BWI CL that much but it’s nearly universally loved on this thread, so I obviously have bad taste and don’t know what I’m talking about! :-)

Plus, with that massive garden view room you’re just steps from the pool and these amazingly lovely views:

View attachment 387963

View attachment 387964
LOL! I seriously was just teasing you because you genuinely seemed to feel badly about having negative things to say about your experience...and I do remember that you're not a huge fan of BWI (which H and I love, ha). I think what's so great about this CL thread in particular is that the reviews tend to be pretty detailed...not too many people just saying something like "I hated it! It was terrible!"...so you can fairly easily determine whether someone else's thoughts on a particular CL lounge or room will be similar to yours. In particular, my recollection was that the negative parts of your recent CR review had a lot to do with the food...and like I said, we won't really be around for that, so that part of your review isn't pertinent to our stay. Besides, the photos of the lovely croissants and pastries were really all I personally needed to know about the food for this trip -- we'll all be quite happy with those for breakfast because we never eat like that at home! I also remember you agreeing with the CM who booked our suite's description of it as "amazing"...and now you've posted these gorgeous photos too?!? You bet I'm looking forward to it! :)

I am really looking forward to our first "real" split stay at 2 new to us resorts, BWI CL & Poly CL. We have done a split between CR Atrium CL & CR Tower CL, but I don't really count that as a split stay! :-)

I am really looking forward to our first "real" split stay at 2 new to us resorts, BWI CL & Poly CL. We have done a split between CR Atrium CL & CR Tower CL, but I don't really count that as a split stay! :-)

That’s funny (and awesome sounding by the way), an Atrium Club and Tower Club split. Shortest distance split stay ever! “Time to move up one floor guys.” :-)

Thanks!

I don’t have enough repeat visits at AKL CL to really know the exact answer to your question (paging @RachelTori) but generally speaking all CL evening apps tend to slightly morph/change over time, but you’re not necessarily talking about major seasonal overhauls to the menu. There is a chef plating dishes at AKL CL, which I’m assuming are generally influenced by the AKL restaurants to some extent, but I think you’re generally talking about more variations on theme than major differences.

AFAIK, AKL CL is one of the CLs that does not have bottled water out or by request, they only have the filtered water in the serve-yourself container in the lounge

That's pretty accurate, @GADisneyDad14! There really are no "seasonal menus" at AKL-CL. They do change-it-up from time to time, but not necessarily because of season change.

I'll be back there again mid-May and will post my observations, in case anyone is interested! ;)

I have never gotten bottled water at AKL in all the years I've been staying CL there; but there have been posts of people being able to get bottled water in the Lounge during their stay. I don't know how they've done it though! I always ask and am always told no!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter