• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I'm having total analysis-paralysis for our July stay. It's a short 3-night weekend stay, arriving on my DD's 12th birthday. Just this week, I decided we will go to MK DAH on her birthday (arrival day) so we can stay out till midnight. We are currently booked AKL CL, but discounts dropped today and EVERYTHING IS AVAILABLE with a discount, so I'm now having complete analysis paralysis with so many choices. Not really a question, just thought you guys would understand.

Totally understand...lol. I'm seeing a lot of availability for my August dates, but can't seem to decide which resort. I booked under the Fun & Sun right before it expired, but now with the release of AP discounts, I'm trying to decide if I should go from BC WV CL to BC SV CL to save more over Fun & Sun, or change resorts altogether to one that has a larger discount (but higher rack rate) :rolleyes1.

Just booked CL for the first time ever at the new tower at Coronado. It seems suspiciously affordable. CL at BWI or the Poly would be a dream, just need like 2 promotions at work!

Congrats on the discount. Enjoy the planning :wizard:.

Looking for advice, I posted this on the BC thread too. I can add a night on to our trip but I have to change from Garden View Club Level, to Standard View Club Level.
I don't want to be too far from the lounge. Is it worth it to change just do I don't have to change rooms? If I don't change, then I have to book just one night standard view non club level the first night of our trip

I haven't stayed BC CL so I can't comment on GV vs SV, but if it were me, I wouldn't want to change rooms for just one night.

Just booked CL for the first time ever at the new tower at Coronado. It seems suspiciously affordable. CL at BWI or the Poly would be a dream, just need like 2 promotions at work!

We're booked there for August. The rates were too good to pass up! I'm just really curious how it will compare to other CL resorts. Either way, we are excited to try a new resort! Have a great trip!

We're staying at the Gran Destino Tower in August. Just called DSS for something totally unrelated and asked if they knew anything about the offerings that we could expect. The friendly cast member told me to expect everything that would be offered at the other club level: dedicated concierge, breakfast buffet, snacks, evening buffet including sampling from restaurants, drinks including alcohol…

Of course Disney being Disney, this might be true or untrue to some degree.

So I was just browsing and I have a standard room at BC booked for beginning of Oct 2019. Checking out to switch to Club Level now listed at 225-290 more a night . Wow that’s a huge price difference. It really does pay to snag rooms as early as you can. When I booked no club two months ago it was only 180-225 to add it. Must go up monthly in price .

So dilemma...
My 50 th is this October. Have a 7 day trip booked at Beach Club. Husband says plan what you want :love2:. I can’t get myself to shell out the money for Club Level. I even was thinking of middle dining plan but I don’t think we would come close to utilizing it to make it worth getting. I did the Christmas Party last year and felt it was so oversold the lines were horrid. So I am Leary of the Halloween Party. What should I do? I am cheap/frugal to a fault lol.
( have a CL YC booked for June with a deep discount).

So dilemma...
My 50 th is this October. Have a 7 day trip booked at Beach Club. Husband says plan what you want :love2:. I can’t get myself to shell out the money for Club Level. I even was thinking of middle dining plan but I don’t think we would come close to utilizing it to make it worth getting. I did the Christmas Party last year and felt it was so oversold the lines were horrid. So I am Leary of the Halloween Party. What should I do? I am cheap/frugal to a fault lol.
I agree about the busy parties but I love the Halloween party. My DH did this last fall and it was so much fun. We found not doing characters makes this event much more enjoyable. We trick or treat, ride rides, watch the parade and fireworks and ride more rides lol!

So dilemma...
I find MNSSHP busy but still fun. I was worried last year after the reviews, but we went the week before Halloween on a Saturday night and had a great time. The rides (except SDMT) had very short to no waits, we did all of the TOT trails, watched the parade, fireworks, and hocus Pocus show, a handful of rides including the 3 with overlays, and got all of the special Magic Shots without any problems. I love the atmosphere and dressing up in family costumes, so that makes it worth it to me. We do tend to do a lot of extras, though, we just enjoy them a lot.

5 days till Poly CL. So excited. Can't wait to wear this magic band my daughter painted.
Super cute and themed!

@vikster1 , I need pics and reports from your stay, please! :listen:

I am (rather unsuccessfully) searching through 1000+ pages for info about Poly CL food offerings, especially evening apps and breakfast. Did find @GADisneyDad14'S NYE Poly post. But, would like to see more!

So I was just browsing and I have a standard room at BC booked for beginning of Oct 2019. Checking out to switch to Club Level now listed at 225-290 more a night . Wow that’s a huge price difference. It really does pay to snag rooms as early as you can. When I booked no club two months ago it was only 180-225 to add it. Must go up monthly in price .
2 months ago I believe they had a promo out that applied but when they announced GE they dropped the dates on the promo.
I haven't seen prices jump tremendously otherwise. Though I haven't been pricing BC, just WL and BWI
We saved $500 on our July room by using the promo that came out today. Over the bounceback we had booked
I added a night and it went down in price by a little.
There's still some hope they'll issue a promo for Oct again

5 days till Poly CL. So excited. Can't wait to wear this magic band my daughter painted.View attachment 396655

Love the MB! Your daughter did a great job painting it. Have a great trip :wizard:.

We were able to grab the AP discount for our Poly CL stay in July and saved some serious $$ over the previous discount! Score!:)

Congrats on the discount! Have a great time in July :goodvibes.

Just applied the AP summer discount to my already discounted SL room and saved an additional $200. Getting a GF CL room at 35% off was too good to pass up for us!

Gotta love saving more over an already discounted room! Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

So dilemma...

We've done 4 Halloween parties over the years (latest one was this past Oct) and we've never found them to be overly crowded. We've done trick or treating, rides, parades, etc and never seemed to have to wait in very long lines ;).

Yes. I will report back with CL food pics.

Looking forward to it. Love reading about other people's trips :goodvibes.

So dilemma...

We are going in August and decided to stay club level this time for the first time. We rationalized it in our mind by saying we are going to skip the halloween party and will cancel EMM at HS once we secure the paid for club level fast passes. Once I took into consideration doing less breakfast table service we talked ourselves into it. This is supposed to be a relaxing trip (4 day hoppers) at the poly rather than a open to close park trip. We are excited about trying club level. We opted to skip MNSSHP. Like you we found the Christmas Party crowded.

So I made all of our fast passes! Took me awhile since I have a split stay, but I was able to get the same FP’s as our friends we are traveling with, including Slinky twice. (And they made theirs 2 days ago!) So I’m happy to have this finished! The countdown is on and I can’t wait to get back!!

So I made all of our fast passes! Took me awhile since I have a split stay, but I was able to get the same FP’s as our friends we are traveling with, including Slinky twice. (And they made theirs 2 days ago!) So I’m happy to have this finished! The countdown is on and I can’t wait to get back!!

Congrats on getting the FPs you wanted. Enjoy the rest of your planning :wizard:.

We just got back from a lovely, long Easter weekend at GF-RPC. The resort was decorated for Easter with amazingly detailed chocolate Easter Eggs, our room was comfortable and quiet, and the transportation and location can’t be beat! The lounge was beautiful and relaxing, and there were always bottles of water to grab. My husband really enjoyed all the food offerings, but I have food allergies and had a much harder time.

I stopped by the concierge desk after we checked in to let them know about my allergies and I was told there would be plates of safe food prepared for me and waiting in the back at the appetizer and dessert services. However, there seemed to be a major communication disconnect between the concierge desk, the employees in the lounge, and the kitchen, and, as a result, when I went to the lounge there wasn’t anything available for me. After some back and forth and promises of food, I finally found a manager who showed me the allergy charts for each service so I could see what was safe. Unfortunately, the standard offering often did not work for my combination of allergies and some days, crudité were the only safe food. Breakfast was the only time I could safely eat in the lounge each day because there were always allergy friendly bread items available for request, but I feel like the rest of the day was a complete loss. I eventually quit asking about the availability of safe food because it felt like I was imposing on the CL staff anytime I tried to ask a question.

We stayed at BWI-CL in January and I was blown away by how willing and eager everyone was to answer questions and find something safe for me – I always had more than I could possible eat. Maybe they just spoiled me!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter