Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

That cordial was yummy!

So the coffee AM fetch test:

Short walk to elevator and up and around corner for lounge. Get back and bf wants one so I go back. I didn’t get that “ugh I dont want to do it” feeling you get when you are too far from lounge !

Sounds like you're having a great time! Thanks for taking time out of your trip to post about your stay :flower3:.

2 questions.
1) Where is the CL in BWI? Is it on the 4th floor or somewhere else?
2) For those who didn't like buying CL fastpasses because they felt they could always get more FP's on top of the 3 they reserve, would CL FP's make sense for crowd level 10 days (new years week)?

2 questions.
2) For those who didn't like buying CL fastpasses because they felt they could always get more FP's on top of the 3 they reserve, would CL FP's make sense for crowd level 10 days (new years week)?
1. Yes, 4th floor.
2. I think yes. I used the CL FPs twice and they have pluses and minuses, but IMO for christmas or New Years they would be great to have and I would definitely do them if we were there in that time frame and did plan to do the parks at least 3 days.

How much of a price difference between a club level room theme park view at GF is reasonable vs CR Lake view room non club level?

I really want to spend 1 night at the grand for my DDs birthday/graduation trip but all they have is club level trying to decide if it's worth the price difference.

2. I think yes. I used the CL FPs twice and they have pluses and minuses, but IMO for christmas or New Years they would be great to have and I would definitely do them if we were there in that time frame and did plan to do the parks at least 3 days.

Thx. I figured it would be difficult to get a second (or third or fourth) tier 1 FP during new years week.

2 questions.

2. We are strongly considering purchasing them for the first time for an upcoming predicted 10 crowd level trip. We were going to do paid events like Early Morning Magic, but with so much uncertainty surrounding paid events and park hours lately, I feel much less stressed knowing we will have FPs for what we want for all five people, including top rides. I don’t like the inflexibility of it, but for high crowds and for five people, I’m hoping it will be beneficial.

I hope I’m just misunderstanding this, lol. Was there actually no shower at all in your room, just a bathtub?? I can’t imagine having just a tub!
Well it was the traditional tub shower combo which is old fashioned to 20 somethings, it looked so blah in the room . I had a deluxe suite a few weeks ago and the glass shower is so much prettier.

This bath area was a different set up vs the nan HA one. It just didn’t look modern or fancy etc.

Quick question for those who have tried Chronos Lounge at CSR. Can you take drinks back to your room from the lounge? I know you can at AKL and GF SL, but the signage for CSR says drinks to enjoy in the lounge, is there a restriction?
I had no issues. Brought back both wine & sparking wine & the only response the CMs ever gave me was to hold the door as I left :D (although only one glass at any given time as I was traveling solo).

I’m here now and answering my own question about Beach vs Yacht Club level. Fewer food choices at Yacht, feels cramped. Staff seems warmer and friendlier (I find them a little “bothered” at Beach Club club level). But after just coming off a Chronos Club level stay last month, this whole club experience is a let down. The heavy monitoring of the limited wine offerings, the skimpy, low end food offerings, not feeling it. Now, the room is great and we have an amazing lake view with a perfect view of the Epcot fireworks so that’s cool. King bed and nice sized balcony. But, I feel like once you go Chronos club, it’s goung to be hard to go back!
“Once you go Chronos club, it’s going to be hard to go back!”
#TRUTH

I’m glad you said that! BC CL CM’s really bugged me, they just seemed so cold :( I know that’s 100% YMMV but I’m traveling solo next year and deciding where to stay. I have CSR CL booked after my awesome trip there last month and was thinking of making it a split with something CL near Epcot if a deal was available and only BC had availability... pass. I don’t want 3 days worth of awkward CL CM encounters :)

Help with BWI - I'm trying to decide between $5600 for club level or $4600 standard (4 nights). We've never stayed club level before. Just can't decide if it's worth it.

I find breaking it out day by day helps. Are the food offerings and easy access to CM worth $250/day to you?

Have a short stay coming up; was able to switch to WL CL, as a room opened up. I’m really happy, as we’ll be getting in mid-day on check in day and leaving late, so it will be nice to have the lounge there as a place to relax if we want. Also, WL is my favorite, so, wahoo on all counts!

We’ve recently figured out that my youngest is gluten sensitive/intolerant. I spoke with DSS and they said they would tell the resort and that someone would meet us when we arrived to talk about gluten free options at the lounge. It’s been an adjustment going gluten free, and that was a relief to hear. If anyone is interested I can share what our experience is.

This will be my second club stay, my first was for the SWGE AP preview, for one night, at Yacht. I didn’t really get the hang of it, we were there such a short time and kept going to the lounge when it was between food offerings. Loved the room there, and I did enjoy a nice glass of Riesling that night. I’m looking forward to a bit more relaxed of a time at WL, given we have a couple of nights.

I’ve been traveling to Disney on both coasts with my gluten & dairy sensitive sister. Disney has been great! CLs have all been great as well! You need to tell them when you go into the restaurant, and again with the server if they don’t mention it, and if you have any questions/concerns or if nothing on the allergy menu appeals to her ask to speak with a chef. Seriously. “Ask to speak with a chef” best thing you can remember. You aren’t pretentious, they are completely willing to do this, if you have any concerns that’s your go to phrase :) Sometimes the chef’s even spoil them ;) (But give yourself extra time for CL food visits and meals, it can take longer to prepare the food.) Imho Disney is one of the best places you can go for allergies but you have to be pro-active. CLs at DLH, GCH (both at Disneyland), BC & Poly have all accommodated her.

2 questions.
2. I bought them when traveling with my fam of 4, no regrets so I don’t quite qualify to answer your q but.... crowd level 10?! If it’s in the budget YES. I’ve seen the photos of MK that week- YIKES!!

We just booked club at Coronado. Are mimosas served for breakfast? We would like a fun start to our day!

How much of a price difference between a club level room theme park view at GF is reasonable vs CR Lake view room non club level?

I really want to spend 1 night at the grand for my DDs birthday/graduation trip but all they have is club level trying to decide if it's worth the price difference.
That is really personal preference as only you can determine 'value'.

I would guesstimate the price of the CR room to be $300-$400 per night. GF TPV CL $700-?

Might get more answers if you list the actual prices.

If you just want any room at GF, I would keep checking the website or call a Disney-oriented TA to find that one night.

That is really personal preference as only you can determine 'value'.

I would guesstimate the price of the CR room to be $300-$400 per night. GF TPV CL $700-?

Might get more answers if you list the actual prices.

If you just want any room at GF, I would keep checking the website or call a Disney-oriented TA to find that one night.
Thanks so much :-) After checking for a week finally got a regular room at GF this morning difference was $151! So excited. The difference between GF CL and regular CR for my dates in March was like a $500 and up difference.

Hawaii is all club level. The lounge is on the second floor with a small sitting area in the third floor. The CMs are on the first floor. Rooms on the first floor have Patios, rooms on the third floor have balconies, and the second floor rooms only have sliding doors that open to a rail, no balcony, but they are on the same floor as the lounge so some people prefer that.
Do the Bungalows obstruct your view from Hawaii?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter