Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Speaking of smokers breaking rules, I ran into someone smoking in the ladies room at the Atlanta airport on Friday night. Heck, we didn't even have smokers in the bathroom in high school, since way back in my day they just gave us a smoking porch instead, LOL

I really can't believe people though, knowing darn well they are breaking rules.

So our room kept on smelling like smoke, first night we told the cm’s we were smelling a weird odor and pretty sure it was smoke, they said they’d look into it.......my wife wakes up with a terrible migraine, definitely know it is indeed cigarette smoke we have been dealing with now, so I open both doors to the room, when I did this I could literally see the smoke rolling up from outside our balcony, walked out sure enough smokers........cigarettes thrown on their balcony smashed, a woman enjoying a cigarette.

So we then tell the CM’s how my wife has gotten sick because she is very sensitive to cigarette smoke and affects her asthma, so they start apologizing saying it will get taken care of. One of them mentioned talking to another manager downstairs as well as they could give us a gift card or a room credit for dealing with this......hmmm ok that will surely make my wife feel better....:thumbsup2

Her entire day was shot which in turn made us feel bad for her and tried to just comfort her best we could.

So I go downstairs wait and wait and wait and wait, did I mention I waited?

Glenn comes over asks who I am and says I don’t know why we should need to be compensated for this...I said it was your cm that suggested it......hmmmm well I don’t know why they would do that.

He then says if it has affected us so much he could send some cookies and milk to our room!

I was not polite with my response and have already been in contact with another friend that is far higher up then he will dream to be and is helping with this annoying turned disrespectful situation......

For those that don’t know smoking is not permitted in rooms or balconies and a fine of $250 is to be enforced and $250 for any other room affected by this.

This is an ongoing issue we are still in contact with the proper folks.

I'm sorry you had to deal with this. It's very unsettling that Disney doesn't enforce their own rules....and then the manager wants to give you a gift card or room credit...or better yet, cookies and milk :sad2:.

Every time we stay at the CR and I go out on the balcony to relax or watch the fireworks, I smell cigarette smoke. It’s terrible! It’s also hard to see where it’s coming from. Sometimes I just say out loud, ‘stop smoking!’ But I don’t think that helps much.

The CR has been on my list to try as it's the only deluxe we've haven't stayed at, but this is making me reconsider. I am very sensitive to smoke and cannot stay in a room that has a smoke smell nor can I sit near it. I really wish Disney would enforce the no smoking rule, especially since there are designated smoking areas :(.

Hey there :wave:

When's your next trip?? :)

We ran into some smokers at MNSSHP (yes, in the park) on Monday night. My DD has asthma and is very allergic to cigarette smoke. Her airway is still very irritated from the exposure to it. I mentioned it to a nearby CM, who immediately if my DD needed first aid (she didn’t; we had her rescue inhaler) and then went over to confront the smokers. I’m going to consider it fortunate that we’ve never encountered smokers on nearby balconies.

Glad to see the CM confronted the smokers. I just wish more CMs did that. Hope your DD is feeling better :flower3:.

I'm staying WL CL at Spring Break. My kids have their hearts set on the bunk bed room. Are there any bunk bed rooms club level?

Thank you so much for your feedback. Definately need to be flexible. I'll take note before I attempt to use FP on the backend of the window.

We are staying at BWI, so I'm not too concerned with the HS and Epcot travel. I'll probably waste a lot of money on uber for the other parks; hoping that goes smoothly.

Admittedly, maximizing our RD mornings without FP's is tricky. I've read a lot of RD success stories, so I hope it turns out well.
Then for you, hopping Epcot - room - HS will be easy. AK to HS/Epcot might be too bad, if your hops are post-afternoon break. Personally, we always avoid hops from MK (direct) to any other park, especially over the holidays.

RD can be useful, but it also adds some challenges, especially over the holidays, and it isn't always worth the effort. The CL lounge opens for breakfast at 7am. When RD is 8am or earlier, the timing is a challenge. Holiday week 8am lines also might not be that short (compared to 9am or 10pm lines).

I've been on these boards a long time, and have been going to WDW far longer: RD is a bit over-hyped here.. If getting up early makes your family happy, then do it. If (early) rushing doesn't = happy, then it will be more fun to take a slower pace, especially over holidays.

IMO, the objective isn't to see everything, but rather to enjoy the things you do experience. WDW is SO much more than e-rides!

Even the bus ride can be a highlight, when there's laughter and smiles.

I hope you have a great trip!

IMO, the objective isn't to see everything, but rather to enjoy the things you do experience. WDW is SO much more than e-rides!

Even the bus ride can be a highlight, when there's laughter and smiles.

I hope you have a great trip!
What a perfect attitude. I hope we have so much fun and enjoy our time together, even though I know it will go terribly at some point. Traveling with an autistic child means there is always meltdowns, but we try to 'lock in' when things have gone well so we can remember the big picture was happiness.

I apologize for asking a question that I am sure has been asked before :flower3: but after checking out, do we still have access to the lounge until midnight on our departure day? I don’t plan on camping out in the lounge until midnight on our departure day :rotfl:but I was hoping to clarify this info.
I booked a night at the Poly Club level. The next day is a MVMCP night that we have tickets for. After check out can we visit the lounge before heading over to MK for the party?
Also, would it be an issue if we kept our car parked in the Poly parking lot until the party ended?
Thank you!

I apologize for asking a question that I am sure has been asked before :flower3: but after checking out, do we still have access to the lounge until midnight on our departure day? I don’t plan on camping out in the lounge until midnight on our departure day :rotfl:but I was hoping to clarify this info.
I booked a night at the Poly Club level. The next day is a MVMCP night that we have tickets for. After check out can we visit the lounge before heading over to MK for the party?
Also, would it be an issue if we kept our car parked in the Poly parking lot until the party ended?
Thank you!

yes you have lounge access until the lounge closes (wont be midnight though, more like 10:00 p.m.) on your check out date. No idea on the parking situation though.

I can’t do dust, mold or mildew. Immediate sinus/chest infections and sometimes swollen shut eyes. Old and dated are fine; indoor “pollution” isn’t. I had an old room at AKL in January that didn’t bother me. We have WL club level over Christmas, so am hoping all is ok. I wonder if it would be worth me speaking to DSS about my allergies as I have never stayed WL before. Perhaps a deep clean request would better my odds.
You shouldn't have any problem with a moldy room if you are staying CL at the WL. The CL rooms are on the 7th floor and it was a ground floor room with the moldy smell. :)

You shouldn't have any problem with a moldy room if you are staying CL at the WL. The CL rooms are on the 7th floor and it was a ground floor room with the moldy smell. :)
Thank you. I had also been concerned about the sheltered balcony previously, since we have only stayed in rooms with full open balconies before. I am sure it will more than likely be a nonissue, but I explained my medical concerns and asked for extra care to the room with regard to dust, mold and mildew. DSS said taken care of.

Thank you. I had also been concerned about the sheltered balcony previously, since we have only stayed in rooms with full open balconies before. I am sure it will more than likely be a nonissue, but I explained my medical concerns and asked for extra care to the room with regard to dust, mold and mildew. DSS said taken care of.

WL CL is the one CL that seems to consistently do outreach to their guests in the days/a week or so leading up to a trip. This is outreach directly from WL CL CMs, not DSS. If/when you hear from them, it is worth repeating your requests. DSS “should” have everything noted properly on your reservation, but since at that point you’ll be talking to someone at the resort, it’s a good time to double check just to be sure.

Enjoy your trip.

Sorry to ask a question that I know must have been asked and answered 100 times before, but I couldn't find recent information. Is there a thread with comprehensive current information about the CL extra FP option? We are planning a March 2020 trip and don't really understand how to sign up for the program or what the restrictions are. Thanks!

Sorry to ask a question that I know must have been asked and answered 100 times before, but I couldn't find recent information. Is there a thread with comprehensive current information about the CL extra FP option? We are planning a March 2020 trip and don't really understand how to sign up for the program or what the restrictions are. Thanks!

Here you go:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...se-program-planning-discussion.3657573/unread
Not much has changed since the program began. To sign up, contact Disney Signature Services at least 90 days from your check out day. You must buy at least 3 days of FPs. Not everyone in your party needs to buy them. FPs must be an hour apart & can’t overlap. Only Signature Services can make changes to the paid FPs (or CL CMs when DSS is closed). They will also make your regular FPs for the days you book paid FPs. Paid FPs can be any tier, in any park. Regular FPs on the same day must follow normal FP rules.

Last edited:
Hi there! Life has been keeping me from getting to check in here & I’ve enjoyed taking some time to catch up on things.:)

We’re heading back to the Chronos lounge at CSR next Sunday the 27th(this time with the kids) & I just realized that I haven’t made a room request. This is totally unlike me, but life has been extra busy lately & it totally slipped my mind. We didn’t even do a request for our stay there in July because it was so new & got an amazing room just below the lounge. My only request would be an upper floor. Is it too close to our trip for me to contact DSS? No biggie if it is; those elevators are quick!:teleport:

Hi there! Life has been keeping me from getting to check in here & I’ve enjoyed taking some time to catch up on things.:)

We’re heading back to the Chronos lounge at CSR next Sunday the 27th(this time with the kids) & I just realized that I haven’t made a room request. This is totally unlike me, but life has been extra busy lately & it totally slipped my mind. We didn’t even do a request for our stay there in July because it was so new & got an amazing room just below the lounge. My only request would be an upper floor. Is it too close to our trip for me to contact DSS? No biggie if it is; those elevators are quick!:teleport:
Nope, I’d request upper floor.

I just had a stay in Sep and Oct in Chronos Lounge. They are still tweaking things. Breakfast is great! You can get a mimosa or a mimosa with OJ and cranberry.

Van, Brett, Maria and Melissa are all awesome. Another lady at desk by door also good, Emily?

Really enjoyed our stays .

So, got home from dd, bf and me trip late 14th.

While I enjoyed CSR cl I missed my mono resorts. Dh said I am canceling my Vegas guys trip for November .

You are???

How about a GF weekend with me. I’ve put up with you 25 years I deserve a weekend , right?

I got outer building cl/sl. Then stalked the site and got RPC std. Dh loves Abdul (cm) and POG/tropical punch and listening to the band so it was worth it to pay $$$ . Lucky we have AP’s and free airfare.

For this AP price I’m done( dd and I renewed just before price increase). So I’m packing in trips this year.

Any CSR q’s however let me know. I also visited GF rpc 10/13. New desserts!

Hi all!

I'm staying at Poly for New Years Eve - does anyone know if the CL food in the lounge will be seasonal or will it be normal food?

Any advice staying CL for the Holiday's will also be helpful!

I tried looking on my own but I’ve found a mixed bag of responses. Basically my question is - we are arriving around 10:00am on check in day. I wanted to hang out in the lounge for some snacks and primarily an adult beverage (yes I know, 10am, but it’s vacation time!)
Will alcohol be available to us - even if we have to ask a CM - or is it dry until dinner?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter