Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Are the CL rooms at the AKL still on the 5th floor (deluxe rooms) or are they now on the 4th? Also, are the rooms on the 6th, the CL rooms or DVC rooms?

Glad to see they still have that awesome espresso machine.

CL hotel rooms are on the 4th floor. The 5th floor is DVC AKV-Jambo House (not CL). The handful of rooms on the 6th floor are DVC CL rooms (the only DVC CL rooms of any resort).

CL hotel rooms are on the 4th floor. The 5th floor is DVC AKV-Jambo House (not CL). The handful of rooms on the 6th floor are DVC CL rooms (the only DVC CL rooms of any resort).
Correct. Note there are a few non-DVC hotel suites on that 5th floor as well as a tiny handful of rooms looking out the front of the resort, but otherwise it's entirely DVC.

Many well wishes your way @Cogsworth! Heal up so you can enjoy Disney at full health later!

DH saw Tom Bricker at breakfast this morning lol!
Is it weird to say hi to him and his wife? They’re like Disney fan famous. Love their blog!

Same lol, I can't drink wine because I'm allergic and I don't like beer so I just sit back like "that looks nice"
I’ll help you drink your quota!

Oh I wish, but last time I did AKL CL I did a split and I think that’s why I didn’t like it. It was only a couple of nights and one of those was a DAH night so I really didn’t get that full experience. I also had a horrendous time getting my luggage from BWI, and being solo that was just rough (so think I’m done doing splits on solo trips unfortunately).
Did you let the resort do it for you or try to move it yourself? If you don’t have a car, just let them do it. I’ve always found it super easy. I would not give up Poly for the Halloween party personally. Ease of transport after a long night trumps even club level for me. It’s why I haven’t been back to AKL for 6 years, even though I loved it.
FYI, cross-posting from the CR thread, some far off news per Disney’s website. The lengthy CR pool refurb is very intriguing.

The water play area is currently closed for refurbishment and scheduled to reopen in late September 2021. The Feature Pool, Bay Lake Pool and whirlpool spas remain open for your enjoyment. Please check back for updates.

From January 9 through August 3, 2023, the Feature Pool and whirlpool spa will be closed for refurbishment. The water play area and Bay Lake Pool will remain open for your enjoyment.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/recreation/contemporary-resort/pools-contemporary-resort/
Ack! Is that really over a year and a half of refurb?!? That’s going to impact a couple of my trips :(

FYI, cross-posting from the CR thread, some far off news per Disney’s website. The lengthy CR pool refurb is very intriguing.

The water play area is currently closed for refurbishment and scheduled to reopen in late September 2021. The Feature Pool, Bay Lake Pool and whirlpool spas remain open for your enjoyment. Please check back for updates.

From January 9 through August 3, 2023, the Feature Pool and whirlpool spa will be closed for refurbishment. The water play area and Bay Lake Pool will remain open for your enjoyment.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/recreation/contemporary-resort/pools-contemporary-resort/
Even the biggest WDW complainers can’t complain that’s not early enough notice!

In the original Club Level (pre-covid), you could purchase additional FastPass+ tickets. With the introduction of Genie+, I am guessing the option is gone. Without the advantage of that, is Club Level still worth it?

In the original Club Level (pre-covid), you could purchase additional FastPass+ tickets. With the introduction of Genie+, I am guessing the option is gone. Without the advantage of that, is Club Level still worth it?
It's really going to depend on the person and their reason for staying Club level.

I never bought those extra fast passes, by the time I started staying club level I wanted a much more relaxed trip and was done with a clock telling me where to be. I still made fast passes of course, but I missed more than half of them.

To me it is. I never did CL for the FP program. Sometimes I added on the CLFP to a trip but that was not something I decided until long after I booked the room so it’s never something I took into consideration when booking CL. To me the value is in easy to access breakfast, snacks, drinks and appetizers as well as some space to get away from the room.

I also never purchased the extra FP’s. CL, for me, is more about convenience than anything else. When we stay CL, I tend to want to do more resort time than park time. Usually more of a relaxing trip compared to non-CL stays.

I’m dying! Janet from CR is here, Patty from GF! Rumor Abdul and Francisco tonight? Maybe Lorenzo from BWI.

i approached both ladies, “I know you!”.

Club Level is back !!!🥰😅🥳

Patty from Pennsylvania? She is wonderful. When we stay at the GF we always stay either in 4421(the turret) or 4422(the deluxe room next to the turret). One year we were booked for one of those rooms and because they were replacing the marble floors they moved us to sugar loaf. We were offered either a 1BR suite or two rooms. With my wife and daughter we chose the 2 rooms which were connecting at the end of the lounge floor and that gave us 2 bathrooms which was perfect. Around the 3rd day in Patty whispered to us that they were finished with floors in the main building and if we wanted to switch back..............well, of course, we did that immediately and Patty went back to the RPC too. Now we stay mostly at the BWI deluxes(except once when they upgraded us to the steeplechase suite) and Lorenzo is amazing too. Sounds like you have the best of the best over there this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter