Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Thank you! I didn't realize that. 5 would be a lot better than floor 1! WL is my mom's favorite and I'm surprising her and dad with the grandkids for her 70th. Can't wait.

Just so you know, we've been on 1 and although it is less convenient than being on 7 where the lounge is (no deluxe rooms on 7), it really wasn't that far to the lounge. Maybe 5-7 minutes depending on how long you have to wait for the elevator. Since your mom is 70, not sure if she's going to climb more than 2 staircases so I guess it really becomes a moot point as to which floor you are on, 1 vs 4 since you would need to take the elevator anyways. We actually liked 1 because we could walk right out to the pool or the boat dock.

This last minute stuff was so annoying! I had to get up very early 3 times in one week. It’s hard to work/run a household when you haven’t had proper sleep lol.

Soon someone should be reporting in from BWI CL??? It’s OPEN!
I agree, three super early mornings so close to the trip was irritating! Even more so since I was only successful 1 out of 3 😢. I got a Steakhouse 71 ADR on 10/1, but missed Space 220 for 10/2 by 3-5 minutes (I got up at 5:40) and never even had a chance for the Epcot fireworks dinners for 10/2 this am despite being on before 5:30. I hate early mornings, and it’s worse when it’s for nothing.

Ok, so I think I just saw someone from this board out "in the wild", on the official Peloton FB page of all places. I haven't seen her in here since the closure, she used to stay at CL all the time and I was like "I recognize her picture, let me be super creepy right now and ask her if that's her!!" and so I was super creepy :rotfl2: . But I think I saw AngiTN if anyone remembers her, and if she sees this or anyone talks to her, I'm sorry I'm creepy but I just think about the old "regulars" often and I'm weird.

Ok, back to fun CL talk, I'm just stalking since I can't actually book anything right now. Being super jealous over here.

Staying club level at AKL soon. Any quick thoughts?
They were awesome there!

If you want an adult beverage just ask, many of us had mimosas or sparkling during the day.

Grab a snack during the day for after 10p. Something about no access to food you’ll be hungry😅

They had fresh fruit out and different snacks midday but you can use the croissants with ham n cheese to make a sandwich the day those are out. Morning did vary. I just put in my fridge. Bring some baggies but if you ask they have plastic wrap if needed, one lady wrapped up a few cookies for me. 🍪👍

Ok, so I think I just saw someone from this board out "in the wild", on the official Peloton FB page of all places. I haven't seen her in here since the closure, she used to stay at CL all the time and I was like "I recognize her picture, let me be super creepy right now and ask her if that's her!!" and so I was super creepy :rotfl2: . But I think I saw AngiTN if anyone remembers her, and if she sees this or anyone talks to her, I'm sorry I'm creepy but I just think about the old "regulars" often and I'm weird.

Ok, back to fun CL talk, I'm just stalking since I can't actually book anything right now. Being super jealous over here.
I know what she looks like too! Ran into her at Epcot !

Where has she been?
I know what you mean I miss lots of people that haven’t been round.

I know what she looks like too! Ran into her at Epcot !

Where has she been?
I know what you mean I miss lots of people that haven’t been round.
Riding her Peloton I guess lol (same as me), she hasn’t responded though, I could not remember her screen name so I asked if she used to come on Disboards to the CL board a lot after I saw her comment on a post a few comments near mine. Came here to investigate and I was like “yes! I knew it! Recognize that pink pixi cut anywhere”

Not me, but I’m a Pelo-Dis-er too! I am alway curious about whether a bunch of Dis-ers are on the Disney rides whenever I hop on one:).

I ride too fall -winter.
Same name as here 👍
Not me, but I’m a Pelo-Dis-er too! I am alway curious about whether a bunch of Dis-ers are on the Disney rides whenever I hop on one:).
Also off topic, but I’m GoGoSarahGo and I’m totally finding you guys 🤣

She did reply to me and said that she just didn’t think the boards would be good for her mental health since they are negative in the best of times. She will down there for the 50th so keep an eye out!

Just so you know, we've been on 1 and although it is less convenient than being on 7 where the lounge is (no deluxe rooms on 7), it really wasn't that far to the lounge. Maybe 5-7 minutes depending on how long you have to wait for the elevator. Since your mom is 70, not sure if she's going to climb more than 2 staircases so I guess it really becomes a moot point as to which floor you are on, 1 vs 4 since you would need to take the elevator anyways. We actually liked 1 because we could walk right out to the pool or the boat dock.
I agree! We stayed in a deluxe CL room on 1 once, and though I was initially disappointed to be so far away from the lounge, that disappointment went away completely once I discovered how easy it was to catch the boat to MK. I would have my daughter watch from the patio and when she saw the boat approaching, we would leave the room. It was wonderful to not have to stand out in the heat/cold/rain (we had all 3 that week!) and just walk right up when the boat was ready to board. Totally worth it to be further away for me! :)

And I tried to find you (because I’ve already stated that I’m weird and creepy 😬), and can’t find you….so I guess I’ll just have to keep watching, although I think I’ve already taken rides with you before
Darn it! I tried to make it easier for Kendall to give me a shoutout during my 1K ride - SD_Pink_Dive - added you both, though I’m fauxloton until we move next year and have room for another bike. @GADisneyDad14, I deeply suspect there’s more potential for creepiness here!

eta - btw, Kendall called me SD Pink Drive. But A for effort.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter