Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Well, DH and I were headed to a tiny island in the Caribbean next week for 2 weeks, but we delayed our trip 2 months because the possibility of quarantine there regardless of vax status was getting high.

Yadda yadda, I decided to muffle my sorrows by flying back to the mouse at the end of January. Even though I was just there before Thanksgiving. Even though I have no business spending more money with the mouse because I have paid for every future generation of mice to attend both undergrad and graduate school at this point. Anyways, FINALLY getting my one night/first stay at GF RPC on the 26th so can walk to MK for evening hours. Then moving to YC CL for Thurs-Sun, with my sister and niece meeting me Friday for the weekend. Looking forward to no coddled eggs! Very happy I finally sold the sister on the pros of staying in the Epcot area, although she has a solid point about the pain of getting to MK from those resorts if one is not excited about the prospect of being crammed on a bus (we booked a breakfast at GF Cafe on our MK day to make it a bit smoother).

Anyways, bring on the bubbly and large credit card bills! Here's to 2022 :).
Great decision IMO! Covid is everywhere now! My mom, Dad and 93 year old Grandma currently have it and they're all triple vaxxed! Of course, they are not hospitalized so at least there's that, but a quarantine outside of the US would be awful! BTW, if you're talking about the Deluxe resort extra hours, my 2 DDs and the older DD's bf went on December 22nd and it was amazing! Walk on to Space Mountain, 20 minutes for SDMT (not even at the end of the night) and walk on to BTMRR! They had a blast! I hope it's the same for you!

Great decision IMO! Covid is everywhere now! My mom, Dad and 93 year old Grandma currently have it and they're all triple vaxxed! Of course, they are not hospitalized so at least there's that, but a quarantine outside of the US would be awful! BTW, if you're talking about the Deluxe resort extra hours, my 2 DDs and the older DD's bf went on December 22nd and it was amazing! Walk on to Space Mountain, 20 minutes for SDMT (not even at the end of the night) and walk on to BTMRR! They had a blast! I hope it's the same for you!

I hope they all get well soon!

Well, DH and I were headed to a tiny island in the Caribbean next week for 2 weeks, but we delayed our trip 2 months because the possibility of quarantine there regardless of vax status was getting high.

Yadda yadda, I decided to muffle my sorrows by flying back to the mouse at the end of January. Even though I was just there before Thanksgiving. Even though I have no business spending more money with the mouse because I have paid for every future generation of mice to attend both undergrad and graduate school at this point. Anyways, FINALLY getting my one night/first stay at GF RPC on the 26th so can walk to MK for evening hours. Then moving to YC CL for Thurs-Sun, with my sister and niece meeting me Friday for the weekend. Looking forward to no coddled eggs! Very happy I finally sold the sister on the pros of staying in the Epcot area, although she has a solid point about the pain of getting to MK from those resorts if one is not excited about the prospect of being crammed on a bus (we booked a breakfast at GF Cafe on our MK day to make it a bit smoother).

I'll be there the same week! Sadly though, not CL, it wasn't available when I booked this trip with my dad so I rented points (can thus, can't back out now), but will be at BWV that week. Enjoy your regular eggs lol, I'm just thankful my dear old dad is focused on Epcot and HS so we'll only have to venture over on the bus or monorail to MK a couple of times. And yes, hers to large credit card bills in 2022, I'd rather that than sit at home anyway.

I hope they all get well soon!
Thanks! My mom is much better this morning (she got it first) so hopefully everyone will be well soon! I think I am going to start wearing an N95 again when I travel until things calm down! I picked up something that might've been Covid when I was at Disney the week before Christmas (started feeling sick on the way home), but there were no tests anywhere so I'll never know what I had...although I'm hoping I'm immune to Covid now since I was sick for a week! None of us got around my parents for Christmas because they were scared I had Covid, but they ended up getting it anyway...ironic, huh?! Stay well all my fellow Disney loving friends!

Oh, my goodness!! I hope everyone is doing OK and recovers rapidly! I'm thankful to hear your mom is feeling a bit better. I don't want to get down into the Rona discussion or what I do for a living, but yeah, the newer one is really transmissible (think: measles). DH and I had been isolating before our island trip to ensure we'd be negative, but as numbers in the US picked up, the island requirements went from a pre-trip test requirement to - testing required pretrip, Day 2, and Day 5, as well as the day prior to departure On the 29th, we heard about a little cluster of positives on the island that resulted in multiple business shutdowns, one extended and a few more for contact tracing. That did it. Not only do we not want to get stuck outside the US or be sick away from home, but I feel sure they would appreciate our presence more when they're under a bit less stress and we all have a better handle on what's happening. And I don't want to be spreading it to another country! I hear ya on the KN95s. I swapped over in November.

Anyhoo - those Deluxe hours are amazing, I did them in Nov. Zero lines. Earlier today, I decided to invite my mom, who lives in N Florida, down to meet me for the first night at GF. She's been caring for my dad, who has dementia and is mobility-challenged, nearly by herself since 2019. She's in her 70's and in great shape, but just cannot go,go,go now because my dad can't. I wasn't sure if she'd be interested, but OMG, I thought she was going to start crying - I framed it as, c'mon down, meet me there, we'll slug some wine and plow through some snacks at the lounge and then walk over to MK and run all over and ride everything. I must have said exactly the right thing, she was so excited and told me how delightful it will be to run, run, run. GF is now worth every penny. All I have to do now is find a way to wrestle a KN95 onto her, and I'll be all set.

@Sarahslay, I'll wave across the lake to you! Assuming I don't see you at Epcot or HS, which are where I'll be most of those days. I'll see if I can find a "down with coddled eggs" tee so you can ID me. ;)

Oh, my goodness!! I hope everyone is doing OK and recovers rapidly! I'm thankful to hear your mom is feeling a bit better. I don't want to get down into the Rona discussion or what I do for a living, but yeah, the newer one is really transmissible (think: measles). DH and I had been isolating before our island trip to ensure we'd be negative, but as numbers in the US picked up, the island requirements went from a pre-trip test requirement to - testing required pretrip, Day 2, and Day 5, as well as the day prior to departure On the 29th, we heard about a little cluster of positives on the island that resulted in multiple business shutdowns, one extended and a few more for contact tracing. That did it. Not only do we not want to get stuck outside the US or be sick away from home, but I feel sure they would appreciate our presence more when they're under a bit less stress and we all have a better handle on what's happening. And I don't want to be spreading it to another country! I hear ya on the KN95s. I swapped over in November.

Anyhoo - those Deluxe hours are amazing, I did them in Nov. Zero lines. Earlier today, I decided to invite my mom, who lives in N Florida, down to meet me for the first night at GF. She's been caring for my dad, who has dementia and is mobility-challenged, nearly by herself since 2019. She's in her 70's and in great shape, but just cannot go,go,go now because my dad can't. I wasn't sure if she'd be interested, but OMG, I thought she was going to start crying - I framed it as, c'mon down, meet me there, we'll slug some wine and plow through some snacks at the lounge and then walk over to MK and run all over and ride everything. I must have said exactly the right thing, she was so excited and told me how delightful it will be to run, run, run. GF is now worth every penny. All I have to do now is find a way to wrestle a KN95 onto her, and I'll be all set.

@Sarahslay, I'll wave across the lake to you! Assuming I don't see you at Epcot or HS, which are where I'll be most of those days. I'll see if I can find a "down with coddled eggs" tee so you can ID me. ;)
Sounds like a much needed break for your mom! I’m glad you can do that for her, and CL will make it even better! Good luck with the mask thing. I actually bought a new box of n95 masks (3m Aura) at Home Depot before Omicron blew up, but the media made me trust the booster a bit too much so I didn’t use them last trip🙄. I used the 3m Aura ones at Disney during the Delta surge and was fine so I should’ve stuck with them. Maybe this will die down a bit before your trip. I hope you’ll post pictures of YC CL! That’s the one Deluxe CL I haven’t tried! Glad to hear the deluxe hours were great for you too! Now they just need to add those to HS…although I’m sure it would be more crowded than MK. I’m not even sure I’ll use the extra hours anyway because I like to sleep, but my “kids” love to stay up late and sleep late! I would stay up for a trip like with your mom though because that’s special! I hope you have a great trip!

Thanks! My mom is much better this morning (she got it first) so hopefully everyone will be well soon! I think I am going to start wearing an N95 again when I travel until things calm down! I picked up something that might've been Covid when I was at Disney the week before Christmas (started feeling sick on the way home), but there were no tests anywhere so I'll never know what I had...although I'm hoping I'm immune to Covid now since I was sick for a week! None of us got around my parents for Christmas because they were scared I had Covid, but they ended up getting it anyway...ironic, huh?! Stay well all my fellow Disney loving friends!
Glad everyone is on the mend. FWIW, I've had a cold for 2.weeks. just a cold, no covid. Several pcrs and home tests negative. That said, dh is now recovering from covid. We went out together the night before Christmas eve and were both exposed. I will do a rapid tomorrow before returning to work Monday.

Have the best time with your mom. You will have the best memories! We have a cruise in July booked and leaning towards canceling 😔

Happy RPC new year !

Good for you!

Glad everyone is on the mend. FWIW, I've had a cold for 2.weeks. just a cold, no covid. Several pcrs and home tests negative. That said, dh is now recovering from covid. We went out together the night before Christmas eve and were both exposed. I will do a rapid tomorrow before returning to work Monday.

Have the best time with your mom. You will have the best memories! We have a cruise in July booked and leaning towards canceling 😔
Hope you stay negative for Covid...glad you can get tests where you are! That's frustrating about the cruise. Maybe things will really turn around before you would have to cancel? It's a new year so let's hope!

Hope you stay negative for Covid...glad you can get tests where you are! That's frustrating about the cruise. Maybe things will really turn around before you would have to cancel? It's a new year so let's hope!
Thanks. So far so good. My friend found a little pharmacy that had them so I ran out Monday. We also have a ton of city run testing sites. Lines are long at some but we waited about 30 minutes the other day. It was a private lab that set up a table not far from the mobile city run van. Brilliant! Lol. My husband has testing on site for employees as well so he could have always gone there (they are there 3 days a week). The city also set up school employee testing sites this weekend. Some you have to be a city school employee and others you get priority and skip the line. So I may go again later depending on the reported waits. Regarding the cruise, we were iffy before covid lol. We only booked because friends are going so it would be fun. I forgot how much fun adult only/friend vacations are. We have until March 1 to get out deposit back so we will see.

Edited to say, I will not be going out to get tested. Reports of 4 hour waits😳 I won't wait 4 hours for ROTR, no way am I waiting 4 hours to get tested when I feel fine.

Last edited:
Headed to BWI in a little less than 2 weeks for a quick post holiday long weekend. This will be our first CL stay since the closure and so looking forward to it!
I have checked several times a day for a space 220 lunch since our window first opened and finally got one! This is our only reservation for such a short trip and we are looking forward to taking our kids into space lol!

Lol! Those glass things on their sides with red/green lights in them are the water glasses they use at Citricos! DS always talks about their texture. Random info. :-)

No NYE CL pics from me since I was hanging over in no-Club Level Land (aka, Poly). Looks like everyone else was having more fun!

A belated Happy New Year everyone!

It's a new year so I'll just say it to get it off my chest and move on... I was mainly just happy there were any fireworks at all compared to last year and I think I've read some stuff about them doing work on the perimeter launch sites lately. But not sure I loved the half-sized Fantasy in the Sky show. Still great to have it back though.

2021 vs 2019

635281 635283

Who has been at RPC lately? Is the afternoon tea still not happening? What about Abdul-- is he still at AKL?

Who has been at RPC lately? Is the afternoon tea still not happening? What about Abdul-- is he still at AKL?
I was there the weekend before Christmas and there was nothing in the afternoon other than the same chips and candy that all the other CLs have. @trishadono just left RPC today and said she really missed the afternoon tea too. I was told Abdul is still over at AKL as well as a few other CMs from GF so I guess I'll get to see for myself soon since I'll be at AKL CL for part of MLK weekend. TBH, I probably wouldn't want to stay at AKL if Abdul and Francisco weren't over there so I hope they aren't off the two days we're over there!

We don’t usually stay CL, but just had to cancel an 11 night trip to Hawaii, so I’m trying to book something to make us feel better. I’ve got CL at the Grand Flo, YC, and AKL in my cart right now. Yacht and AKL are close in price, but GF is a full $1000 more for 3 nights. I would probably pick AKL but I’m concerned the pool will be crowded since the Kidani pool is going to be closed for a refurb while we are there. YC seems to be pretty popular from my quick glances through this thread. We will probably visit Epcot, and maybe AK, but this will be a more relaxed, resort focused trip. Any opinions?

I was there the weekend before Christmas and there was nothing in the afternoon other than the same chips and candy that all the other CLs have. @trishadono just left RPC today and said she really missed the afternoon tea too. I was told Abdul is still over at AKL as well as a few other CMs from GF so I guess I'll get to see for myself soon since I'll be at AKL CL for part of MLK weekend. TBH, I probably wouldn't want to stay at AKL if Abdul and Francisco weren't over there so I hope they aren't off the two days we're over there!
Cm;s
I got to see Irv from poly at RPC Friday. He is staying there. He said Abdul sometimes grabs a shift at GF but still based in akl. I did see Abdul 10/2/21.

All 3 Ashley’s from rpc who called themselves thing 1 ,2 and 3 are all gone. Ashley from CM desk is at 4seasons. Curley haired Ashley from lounge with mornings usually with Francisco was there in Sept but got promoted to another resort in a mgmt level. The other one usually did the wine cart and I don’t where she went. Colin from SL was in lounge my nights.

Normicita (sp?) from Poly is now at GF. She walks with Yvette (sp?) and says that she is not coming back/retiring. Both of the ladies are awesome. I asked about Betty jo one of my other favorites. Normicita says BettyJo will be back Poly cl.

Almost forgot Normicita is part time and said pick up a shift or two at poly so watch for her. She was on a morning shift at gf.
I did not recognize the rest at gf. Many changes even from Sept! However it was a holiday weekend. Many more younger people . Have to say the night guys were nice. Nick at the bar is fun. He is from Epcot and akl cl.

Bwi has the best staff however; Everyone I would rank highly. I recognized most and I have only 2 prior stays with 2 nights and 1 so not much lol. Lene, Kathy, Lorenzo plus many more. I asked to add mil to visit and they said I didn’t need to. She can visit as much as we want!

I will be back with more gf. Lots more about NYE! The late offerings etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter