Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We were at bwi cl in August. We were offered housekeeping every day. I just rip a piece of paper amd write thank you and leave a tip. I never remember envelopes lol.

Hahaha. It's cute they do that. Maybe that's why we never get towel animals 🤣
Back in the old days we used to stay at "Poly Light" CBR. We had one trip where the Mousekeeper did at least 3 animals a day for our grandson and granddaughter. Needless to say we tipped her very well. She was a loverly young lady from D.R. We also complemented her in an email to WDW. (There was no cast complement pages back then if i remember correctly) I'm sure Mousekeepers no longer have time to do that much! But it was delightful!

Back in the old days we used to stay at "Poly Light" CBR. We had one trip where the Mousekeeper did at least 3 animals a day for our grandson and granddaughter. Needless to say we tipped her very well. She was a loverly young lady from D.R. We also complemented her in an email to WDW. (There was no cast complement pages back then if i remember correctly) I'm sure Mousekeepers no longer have time to do that much! But it was delightful!
We had some towel characters at GF in Feb! Not a CL stay, but the kids loved it! We had a towel cake one day, decorated with Ghirardelli chocolates for a birthday we were celebrating. Another day a swan!

It’s not just that week. I was looking for July 4th a few weeks ago, no CL rooms at CR that week. Figured, OK, it’s a big holiday. But there are rooms at Poly CL. After I read your post, I went back & did some sleuthing. There are no CL rooms available at CR or GF all summer. From May 14th until September 3rd. Nothing. A one night stay May 12-13 shows almost every CL room type at both resorts. Add May 14 & not 1 room. Everything opens back up on September 3rd. Random CL suites at Sugar Loaf do show up tho.

I’m guessing the RPC remodel will be happening sometime between middle of May & beginning of September. Possibly CR CL rooms are being held to move guests who already have RPC booked. If that’s what’s going on, CR CL may open back up once plans are set & any GF guests moved. That’s my theory anyway.

edit to add: Poly CL does show availability all summer, including July 4th week.

So let's play the Disney construction guessing game. :-)

In round numbers, BPK was March-June, so let's say Boca Chica July through October, maybe SL and Conch Key at the same time (each smaller buildings than BPK and BC) November through Feb, Sago Cay March-June, then main building summer 2023.

All totally guesses, of course!

Just booked a CL stay for next December at BWI! We're actually going to be checking out three different club levels during this trip, BC, AKL, and BWI, and three different room types, a deluxe, 1 bedroom suite, and a 2 bedroom suite. The only other time we've had CL booked was for 2020, and that was cancelled, so I guess we're making up for it big time next year! :rotfl2:

Can't wait to read up on others experiences at these lounges!

Also, probably a dumb question, but are there any issues with bringing the lounge food and/or drinks back to the room at any of the resorts? We have the 2 bedroom suite at AKL and would love to bring stuff back to the room to eat and drink while enjoying the view from the balconies. Thanks!

Just booked a CL stay for next December at BWI! We're actually going to be checking out three different club levels during this trip, BC, AKL, and BWI, and three different room types, a deluxe, 1 bedroom suite, and a 2 bedroom suite. The only other time we've had CL booked was for 2020, and that was cancelled, so I guess we're making up for it big time next year! :rotfl2:

Can't wait to read up on others experiences at these lounges!

Also, probably a dumb question, but are there any issues with bringing the lounge food and/or drinks back to the room at any of the resorts? We have the 2 bedroom suite at AKL and would love to bring stuff back to the room to eat and drink while enjoying the view from the balconies. Thanks!
Yes you can take food back to your room. All you want
Food, drinks, anything
We usually stock several beverages of the adult variety to enjoy when we get back at night. The lounge is usually closed by then and we aren't ready to turn in so a few beers in the fridge is a great thing to have on hand. Last trip the CL manager handed me an entire bottle of wine to keep in the room ;)

I'll always fill up a few bags of snacks and chips too. It's one of the only things that I do like about the switch to packaged snacks for mid day, it's easy to grab snacks to leave in the room.

Yes you can take food back to your room. All you want
Food, drinks, anything
We usually stock several beverages of the adult variety to enjoy when we get back at night. The lounge is usually closed by then and we aren't ready to turn in so a few beers in the fridge is a great thing to have on hand. Last trip the CL manager handed me an entire bottle of wine to keep in the room ;)

I'll always fill up a few bags of snacks and chips too. It's one of the only things that I do like about the switch to packaged snacks for mid day, it's easy to grab snacks to leave in the room.
Fantastic, thanks! I didn't even think about bringing stuff back to save for later, but that is a great tip!

Fantastic, thanks! I didn't even think about bringing stuff back to save for later, but that is a great tip!
Another “veteran“ tip
use to go coffee cups for the desserts
we are rarely hungry for them. I’ll put some down in the coffee cups, put lids on them and take them to the room. Can go in the fridge if needed to
those cups come in very handy for lots
I’m not above drinking wine out of them myself

Another “veteran“ tip
use to go coffee cups for the desserts
we are rarely hungry for them. I’ll put some down in the coffee cups, put lids on them and take them to the room. Can go in the fridge if needed to
those cups come in very handy for lots
I’m not above drinking wine out of them myself

We would get beer and wine and make cheese and crackers plates and watch the fireworks.

I'm glad I asked, I love these tips! Thank you so much (and feel free to keep them coming, I'm a total newbie at club level!)

I'm glad I asked, I love these tips! Thank you so much (and feel free to keep them coming, I'm a total newbie at club level!)

We are CL newbies coming up in November too, so I am soaking up all the info in this thread. I get super nervous about doing something wrong when I am doing something for the first time, so I really appreciate knowing what to expect and what protocol is for things.

We are CL newbies coming up in November too, so I am soaking up all the info in this thread. I get super nervous about doing something wrong when I am doing something for the first time, so I really appreciate knowing what to expect and what protocol is for things.
Don’t sweat it. I have been at CL at BC/YC about a dozen times. If they call you prior to your trip, if you need anything or have request don’t be afraid to ask. It does not mean they will provide what you request but if they can they will. At club level usually they start serving coffee around 630 am, club officially opens at 7 AM. My experience is to get there early, eat what you want, if you don’t see something request it. It might happen. Light snacks at lunch and light dinner between 5-7 pm. Dessert 8-10 pm. Beer and wine are available upon request prior to dinner, you need to ask. Cordials with dessert. You can bring food and drinks back to your room. Soft drinks and ice cream are also available most of the day. CL CM’s can assist you with reservations to TS restaurants and events. Don’t be shy if you need something. They can also help if you need something for your room.
When you first arrive, you are able to to to club level immediately even if your room is not available. Bring your luggage with you, although sometimes they may want you to leave it with bell services. They should serve you with a welcome drink. CL is available from the time you arrive until 10 pm the day you leave. I’m sure I am missing something, others are here to help you. That’s what we do.

When you first arrive, you are able to to to club level immediately even if your room is not available. Bring your luggage with you, although sometimes they may want you to leave it with bell services

Thanks for all your kind words and info. This is good to know. We are going to arrive about noon and I wasn't sure if we needed to leave our suitcases downstairs before we headed up to the CL check in or not. I'm glad we can take them on up.

Thanks for all your kind words and info. This is good to know. We are going to arrive about noon and I wasn't sure if we needed to leave our suitcases downstairs before we headed up to the CL check in or not. I'm glad we can take them on up.
I have done it both ways. Sometimes if there is not room at the CM desk they may have bell service take them for you.

Don’t sweat it. I have been at CL at BC/YC about a dozen times. If they call you prior to your trip, if you need anything or have request don’t be afraid to ask. It does not mean they will provide what you request but if they can they will. At club level usually they start serving coffee around 630 am, club officially opens at 7 AM. My experience is to get there early, eat what you want, if you don’t see something request it. It might happen. Light snacks at lunch and light dinner between 5-7 pm. Dessert 8-10 pm. Beer and wine are available upon request prior to dinner, you need to ask. Cordials with dessert. You can bring food and drinks back to your room. Soft drinks and ice cream are also available most of the day. CL CM’s can assist you with reservations to TS restaurants and events. Don’t be shy if you need something. They can also help if you need something for your room.
When you first arrive, you are able to to to club level immediately even if your room is not available. Bring your luggage with you, although sometimes they may want you to leave it with bell services. They should serve you with a welcome drink. CL is available from the time you arrive until 10 pm the day you leave. I’m sure I am missing something, others are here to help you. That’s what we do.
“They should serve you with a welcome drink.” I’d say we’re about 50% at being offered a welcome drink when staying YC/BC/BWI since reopen (we’ve been about 10 times since Innkeepers reopened in 2021 and YC/BC reopened in early 2022). They were way more consistent before shutdown, probably due to shuffling of CL staff. Don’t be afraid to ask if they forget to offer - you’ll usually get something special!

Any recent reports about BWI since they got rid of the chef? We have a CL room booked the week before Thanksgiving and we’re hoping it lives up to the wonderful experiences we’ve read about previously. We did YC CL back in the spring and really really enjoyed it so we eager to see how it might compare…

Any recent reports about BWI since they got rid of the chef? We have a CL room booked the week before Thanksgiving and we’re hoping it lives up to the wonderful experiences we’ve read about previously. We did YC CL back in the spring and really really enjoyed it so we eager to see how it might compare…
Someone posted a while back that it was still a good experience, even without the chef. We're long time BWI CL fans and were disappointed to read the chef was gone but from what I've read on these boards and on FB, it's still a stellar experience.

We were there about a week after the chef left. This was out first stay there so can't compare. We were very happy with the lounge and loved the staff. We enjoyed the offerings. I was disappointed at first about no mickey waffles on Sunday but other than that it totally lived up to my expectations. We did end up having mickey waffles at chef mickeys so all good in that end 😉 bwi is now my husband's favorite epcot area hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter