Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Innskeeper breakfast offerings this morninng!

Attachments

• D7E26C65-1A26-4687-AA49-B9737DDD0C9A.jpeg
    D7E26C65-1A26-4687-AA49-B9737DDD0C9A.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 95
  • 5B784EAE-2C59-4138-A8FA-69CC3D3BDEFA.jpeg
    5B784EAE-2C59-4138-A8FA-69CC3D3BDEFA.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 86
  • B3331F49-2A8C-4EE0-9FD6-7E33352049B6.jpeg
    B3331F49-2A8C-4EE0-9FD6-7E33352049B6.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 85
  • FFA261DC-5C75-4564-AFBE-3EF33D5A93DA.jpeg
    FFA261DC-5C75-4564-AFBE-3EF33D5A93DA.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 97
Trying to decide between club level between YC, BC and BWI. I booked BWI but more expensive than BC by about 400.00 for my 5 night stay. Is BWI worth it? And did BWI get rid of the chef cooking on site options?

Thanks

We just got back last night from 5 days at the Yacht Club CL. It was our first time at Yacht Club and our first CL stay at a resort. We had a fantastic time. The staff was so wonderful and helpful. We are definitely hooked and now can't imagine not staying Club Level.
We will be back at YC CL December 6th for 11 days. Anything else to report? Food, drinks etc….

We will be back at YC CL December 6th for 11 days. Anything else to report? Food, drinks etc….
I didn't take any pictures of the food. It was on a 3 day rotation. My favorites were the oatmeal and banana bread at breakfast (they had oats everyday, but didn't have banana bread everyday), the Uncrustables at snack (I'm 44 years old and had never tried an Uncrustable before - I am now addicted to those things!!), the chicken tacos were my favorite appetizer. The cheese and crackers were awesome - my favorite was the Drunken Goat Cheese.

I loved having access to Diet Cokes whenever I wanted. We enjoyed beer and wine in the evenings. The only thing I didn't like was we asked if we could take a couple beers back to the room fridge and were told no because they had to be opened before leaving the lounge.

I didn't take any pictures of the food. It was on a 3 day rotation. My favorites were the oatmeal and banana bread at breakfast (they had oats everyday, but didn't have banana bread everyday), the Uncrustables at snack (I'm 44 years old and had never tried an Uncrustable before - I am now addicted to those things!!), the chicken tacos were my favorite appetizer. The cheese and crackers were awesome - my favorite was the Drunken Goat Cheese.

I loved having access to Diet Cokes whenever I wanted. We enjoyed beer and wine in the evenings. The only thing I didn't like was we asked if we could take a couple beers back to the room fridge and were told no because they had to be opened before leaving the lounge.
Thanks! That is true about the beer the last time we were there in 2019. We got two beers and went back for more.

Trying to decide between club level between YC, BC and BWI. I booked BWI but more expensive than BC by about 400.00 for my 5 night stay. Is BWI worth it? And did BWI get rid of the chef cooking on site options?

Thanks
Chef is gone but food is still good. My friend has been texting me for a week from the lounge.

Other things consider pool preference, the grounds, closeness to parks, room decor and of course the lounge and offerings.

I rotate my resorts, $400 would swing me.

No one resort is perfect :)

BWI: pool feels far away and small IMO. I love the grassy area and closeness to the water. The rooms are next up to refurb as well as lounge decor. Bwi has less at evening compared to what I have seen here in pix. However still good stuff! If you walk it’s nice to walk to HS from bwi vs waiting for transportation.

Yc/BC. Bc closer to Epcot but yc has balconies, I prefer a balcony. They grounds are lacking compared to other resorts. Both have similar menu and like bwi no views like you get mono resorts.

I have booked among here 3 based on price. I am doing non cl at bc next trip with woods view. I am hoping for a quick walk to Epcot. Dd like to do 25-30000 steps a day lol we walk everywhere!

I kept checking and the price was close for the 3 so we stuck with bc because we have not stayed there in a while. Sometimes that can be the deciding vote.

Hope that gives you food for thought!

The only thing I didn't like was we asked if we could take a couple beers back to the room fridge and were told no because they had to be opened before leaving the lounge.
Thats very odd. We stayed at YC CL in the spring and are staying at BWI CL currently - in both occasions when we asked for beers to take with us down to the pool they gave us cans that were not opened to take…

Chef is gone but food is still good. My friend has been texting me for a week from the lounge.

Other things consider pool preference, the grounds, closeness to parks, room decor and of course the lounge and offerings.

I rotate my resorts, $400 would swing me.

No one resort is perfect :)

BWI: pool feels far away and small IMO. I love the grassy area and closeness to the water. The rooms are next up to refurb as well as lounge decor. Bwi has less at evening compared to what I have seen here in pix. However still good stuff! If you walk it’s nice to walk to HS from bwi vs waiting for transportation.

Yc/BC. Bc closer to Epcot but yc has balconies, I prefer a balcony. They grounds are lacking compared to other resorts. Both have similar menu and like bwi no views like you get mono resorts.

I have booked among here 3 based on price. I am doing non cl at bc next trip with woods view. I am hoping for a quick walk to Epcot. Dd like to do 25-30000 steps a day lol we walk everywhere!

I kept checking and the price was close for the 3 so we stuck with bc because we have not stayed there in a while. Sometimes that can be the deciding vote.

Hope that gives you food for thought!
Wow, thanks for all the input. Just to complicate things, Poly CL available my same week for about $250 more than BWI. Wondering if I try a mono resort this time…. But I had just heard such wonderful things about BWI.

Wow, thanks for all the input. Just to complicate things, Poly CL available my same week for about $250 more than BWI. Wondering if I try a mono resort this time…. But I had just heard such wonderful things about BWI.
For location I give it a 10, same for room remodel, lounge, lobby and grounds.

My poly cl trip in September? I give food probably the lowest since cls reopened . They just was not the selection I am used to. I think many cl's had a kind of down grade around then. I do enjoy that special sweet punch they have.

All depends on priorities.... GOOD LUCK deciding.

Does anyone know the GF RPC offerings hours? Do they still do afternoon tea or has that not returned?
No scones. The tea station itself is up all day. They do leave out the breakfast pastries which is better than nothing.

They used to get the scones, trifle etc from the GVTR downstairs which has remained closed unfortunately.

It may depend on if it's bottles or cans. I of course always wanted what was in bottles....so they said they had to be opened. Hope they have good beer in cans in a few weeks:).
We had the same issue there. It's one of the reasons we won't stay there again lol.
I would probably choose poly. I do love the epcot area but I love the convenience of the monorail to both MK and Epcot. We usually took the boat to MK though because we like boats lol. The Hawaii building is in the perfect location.

From what we can gather, here’s the rotating menu at Innskeeper Club Level right now:

Day One
Scrambled Eggs
Ham
Plant Based Sausage
Oatmeal
Frigoli

Shrimp Scampi
Stuffed Mushrooms (Plant Based)
Mac & Cheese

Day Two
Ham Frittata
Bacon
Plant Based Sausage
Oatmeal
Grits

Artichoke Fondue Pasta
Mandarin Chicken Bao Bun
Innskeeper Pasta (Plant Based)

Day Three
Vegetable Frittata
Chicken Sausage
Plant Based Sausage
Oatmeal
Pollenta

Fire Roasted Pork
Polenta Cake
Chicken Alfredo

The staff here is amazing, we really enjoyed everyone at YC CL in the spring but the folks here are truly phenomenal. Such a great experience , a few more days to go…

From what we can gather, here’s the rotating menu at Innskeeper Club Level right now:

Day One
Scrambled Eggs
Ham
Plant Based Sausage
Oatmeal
Frigoli

Shrimp Scampi
Stuffed Mushrooms (Plant Based)
Mac & Cheese

Day Two
Ham Frittata
Bacon
Plant Based Sausage
Oatmeal
Grits

Artichoke Fondue Pasta
Mandarin Chicken Bao Bun
Innskeeper Pasta (Plant Based)

Day Three
Vegetable Frittata
Chicken Sausage
Plant Based Sausage
Oatmeal
Pollenta

Fire Roasted Pork
Polenta Cake
Chicken Alfredo

The staff here is amazing, we really enjoyed everyone at YC CL in the spring but the folks here are truly phenomenal. Such a great experience , a few more days to go…
Thanks for all the amazing info!!! Is the menu pretty similar to YC CL? Both serve hot items for dinner and breakfast? Any major difference in alcohol offering?

I think it sounds like they are similar but that BWI has phenomenal service.

I think I stick with BWI as it appears CL room will be refurbished in March and April and my trip is end of May/early June. I just love saving money if the experiences are almost identical. I wonder why BC/Yc cheaper?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter