Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

These were from a different evening....

"Kids" offerings...
View attachment 731831

Herb Roasted Salmon w/ (something?) Lemon Butter Sauce, Beef Bourguignon w/ Baby Vegetables.
View attachment 731832

Same bread spread...
View attachment 731833

Seems like the same as the other night as well...
View attachment 731834

This section was different nightly... Crudite, Wedge Salad w/ Bacon & Blue Cheese, Watermelon Salad (can't really see it in the pic, but this was really good), Citrus Poaches Shrimp with Pineapple Aquachile.
View attachment 731835

Current wines, plus there's a sparkling wine just off pic. Riesling, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Cabernet. I have said this before but this selection always strikes me as a little odd given the abundance of good wine in the building.
View attachment 731836

Latest from the fridge. Coke, Coke Zero, Diet Coke, Sprite, various milks, Heineken, Angry Orchard, Mic Ultra, Sam Adams Winter Brew, Stella. I'm not sure what (if anything) is missing at this particular moment in that beer row... in the past they've had beers such as Bud Light, 420, and Goose Island 312.
View attachment 731837
Thank you for all of these detailed pictures! I'll be in the Tower club at the end of March and am hoping for a menu similar to this. It looks delicious!

Headed down for MK After Hours with DH today. Originally booked at GF RPC for one night, but we wound up on a really late flight home tomorrow, and DH requested that we book a second night so we’d not be homeless all afternoon (he’s not much of a park commando). So - I switched us to CR Atrium (Tower not available, darn it). Able to get standard view, so a whole lot more palatable, $-wise.

Fingers crossed for chicken biscuits over coddled eggs. Hmm, I bet DH will like the eggs, though?

Headed down for MK After Hours with DH today. Originally booked at GF RPC for one night, but we wound up on a really late flight home tomorrow, and DH requested that we book a second night so we’d not be homeless all afternoon (he’s not much of a park commando). So - I switched us to CR Atrium (Tower not available, darn it). Able to get standard view, so a whole lot more palatable, $-wise.

Fingers crossed for chicken biscuits over coddled eggs. Hmm, I bet DH will like the eggs, though?
We have booked a room for late flights too! I hate being homeless. It’s just nice to have access to your things all day.

Have fun!

We are staying AKL CL Feb 5-11 ....it has been many years since our last CL stay & we are really looking forward to it!! Where can I get the hours that the lounge open and serving breakfast, evening apps, etc?

Returning to Club Level in less than 2 weeks! Finally going to experience the Chronos Club at Gran Destino/Coronado. Has anyone been recently? Hoping the offerings are decent. I was originally at WL and then found a cheaper rate at Coronado including CL so decided to make the switch. Love the property and I'm an early bird so missing out on evening hours isn't a big deal for me. Transportation has never been an issue for me....if I'm not in the mood for buses I grab an Uber (expect to MK of course).

I would love to see some more recent reviews as well. Poly CL is my fave for convenience and location, and I generally like the food. However, last summer I noticed a few quality changes, particularly the fruit and bread offerings(my go to BF). The fruit selection was lacking and the breads were not quite the same quality as before.

I still love Poly CL (Nespresso is calling my name lol) and will be heading back in June, but I'm hoping the quality is a little improved and last summer's changes were due to supply availability. Looking at some other pics of offerings I've got my fingers crossed!

To me breakfast is still pretty solid, not home run but not complaint worthy either. The bread/muffin offerings do seem lighter, could say the same about CR as well. Seems like they are just putting out basics and nothing all that fresh/imaginative.

As Trish said the desserts are winning at the moment!

Wish I could have taken more pics but I don't really like to take pics when people are around and that's a little hard at Poly (especially over NYE).

The view, vibe, and beverages always win though. :-)

Thank you for all of these detailed pictures! I'll be in the Tower club at the end of March and am hoping for a menu similar to this. It looks delicious!

FWIW, it is my understanding that CG (where the CL food comes from) recently got a new head chef and that that could mean some new menu items somewhere down the road. I think things like the chicken biscuit and watermelon salad came out of this new staffing, but don't quote me on that as 100% fact as that may have been coming before the staff change.

I doubt you see substantial changes but maybe subtle things, if any. Enjoy your trip!

I do have 1 question - is alcohol available all hours or is it only out at certain times? If we popped in at 1pm could we enjoy a beer?
Yes! You can ask for alcohol at any time during the day! You can see my pictures from Christmas week starting HERE! They said they were going to be changing up some of the evening offerings! Please keep us updated if that is the case!! Have fun! Ask any AKL CL questions, I’ll try my best to help.

We are heading to WL CL for a long Easter weekend (4/6 to 4/10). It’s been about 8 years since we have been at the Old Faithful Club since we fell in love with BWI but we are looking forward to the return! Two questions:
1. I read somewhere that CL guests can use the Minnie Vans for transportation to the airport. Can it be used both ways? If so, do we arrange that through Signature Services?
2. Any recent pics or reviews of the CL offerings on this thread you could direct me to?

Thanks!

Returning to Club Level in less than 2 weeks! Finally going to experience the Chronos Club at Gran Destino/Coronado. Has anyone been recently? Hoping the offerings are decent. I was originally at WL and then found a cheaper rate at Coronado including CL so decided to make the switch. Love the property and I'm an early bird so missing out on evening hours isn't a big deal for me. Transportation has never been an issue for me....if I'm not in the mood for buses I grab an Uber (expect to MK of course).
I just returned from Chronos Club. It was solid, but not my favorite. I took zero pics, because I’m lame, but if you search this forum, I know there are some. There was always a fish offering at night that DH and DS really enjoyed, but the red meat option left something to be desired. There was a pasta as the vegetarian option that was very generic. Breakfast was the best, although there were very few fruit options - I got tired of pineapple every morning. I also didn’t think there was much variety of wine and beer, but it is a moderate and not a deluxe. Always plenty of seats available. For the price, it was a win. I was also at WL but saved $$$ by switching to GDT, and since it was the only club we hadn’t experienced, thought we’d give it a try. I’m glad we did, and I’d do it again if I got another good deal, but I’d prefer WL or an Epcot resort. The resort itself was great; room was great; transportation was great!

1. I read somewhere that CL guests can use the Minnie Vans for transportation to the airport. Can it be used both ways? If so, do we arrange that through Signature Services?

Yes, the Minnie Van airport service was recently re-introduced to only CL guests for the moment (I would expect that to be expanded back to everyone here at some point). You can pick to/from or both. And yes, call DSS to book.

It's totally splurgy and expensive but I'm a fan of the service - haven't used it since it has come back but we loved it pre-Covid and always had great experiences.

WL 8 years ago... so I guess that was before Copper Creek conversion and the lounge moving sides of the atrium - so it'll look different if you haven't kept up with the details here. I haven't been to WL in awhile so I'll let others chime in on the current state of offerings.

Enjoy your trip!

We’ll be there Wednesday night…I’ll try and get some pics for you! :magnify:

FWIW, it is my understanding that CG (where the CL food comes from) recently got a new head chef and that that could mean some new menu items somewhere down the road. I think things like the chicken biscuit and watermelon salad came out of this new staffing, but don't quote me on that as 100% fact as that may have been coming before the staff change.

I doubt you see substantial changes but maybe subtle things, if any. Enjoy your trip!

Interesting. I hope this means a new menu once the 50th is over at CG. I’m sure they’ll still do some sort of fixed price, but I miss having more options and choice there.

Interesting. I hope this means a new menu once the 50th is over at CG. I’m sure they’ll still do some sort of fixed price, but I miss having more options and choice there.

Totally agree. I have been pretty vocal about that on my post-trip surveys…along with the WL-FW-CR boat…turndown service…ok I swear I’m not high maintenance…. 😂

Maybe that’s why I didn’t get a survey after this trip. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter