Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

So have i read it right that you can just pay for the club level access at wilderness at check in? is it always available to upgrade?

You are the wrong people to ask, but... taking a little survey. The day before my upcoming 3-day trip (a few days before Labor Day) just opened up for me, workwise. I don't think I've ever been down at WDW for more than 2 full days by myself, this would be 2.5 before my sister/niece arrive for MNNSHP, but it would give me a chance to do an AK morning, as someone else had suggested elsewhere. Flight was a reward flight, so no cost there.

My CR room's not available that night - but I was thinking, I could book something in the Epcot area for one night, and that gives me a great landing spot for mid-day the next day if I want to do the DHS morning/Epcot snacks parkhop thing the next day. I honestly don't need the club lounge, I may not get there in time for apps anyways, but with the rates right now, it's not that much more for the night. I'm more thinking it might be an awesome, quiet landing spot in between parks or if the weather is abysmal the next day (when I'm solo, I really prefer to be somewhere quiet when I'm killing time - I feel kinda awkward some of the time, even though no one cares who else is doing what). I could then move to CR in time for apps (after snacking at FW).

BW (no CL available right now) or YC? Or don't bother (I know you guys will ignore that last question)?
Were you looking to stay at the CR the entire time bc I do see they have availability under several discounts for right before Labor Day? Maybe you were looking for a particular type though. Or maybe just a change of scene at a different resort. Just thought I’d mention bc I’ve recently being seeing availability open up more around Labor Day. It’s tempting, but I’m worried about the weather still being so bad. Do you think it’ll cool down by then?

Were you looking to stay at the CR the entire time bc I do see they have availability under several discounts for right before Labor Day? Maybe you were looking for a particular type though. Or maybe just a change of scene at a different resort. Just thought I’d mention bc I’ve recently being seeing availability open up more around Labor Day. It’s tempting, but I’m worried about the weather still being so bad. Do you think it’ll cool down by then?
It’s obviously easiest to stay in one room the whole time. I’m in one of the king bed CR CL rooms for my existing trip and might have just dealt with the distance if available, but it isn’t. For that first night, it adds a lot to split the stay. (Also, as someone who grew up in FL, no freakin way on temps.)

It’s obviously easiest to stay in one room the whole time. I’m in one of the king bed CR CL rooms for my existing trip and might have just dealt with the distance if available, but it isn’t. For that first night, it adds a lot to split the stay. (Also, as someone who grew up in FL, no freakin way on temps.)
Didn’t realize you grew up in FL—you are totally acclimated to the heat then. 😀
Hope your room opens up. Keep checking you never know. In the meantime, I think I split with the EP area will be fun. 😎

So have i read it right that you can just pay for the club level access at wilderness at check in? is it always available to upgrade?
The option to add club level access to your WL reservation is subject to availability. It wasn't being offered during Covid restrictions. But we have always been able to add it to our reservation when it was offered.

To my knowledge we’ve never seen a report around here of it being ‘sold out’, although in fairness given the small numbers WL is among the least discussed/reported CLs so it could happen more than we know. Although my guess is it would be rare. Disney doesn’t advertise it and I don’t think it’s all that well known (likely intentional on Disney’s part).

Taking our daughter to Disney (she’s going to be 40 lol) in January for 10 nights
right now , she , we, are torn between Polynesian Club level / Wilderness lodge Club level/ Boardwalk Club level
We love love them all …but we’re stuck ….

Haven’t been in 3 years and would very much appreciate any thoughts , opinions?

You are the wrong people to ask, but... taking a little survey. The day before my upcoming 3-day trip (a few days before Labor Day) just opened up for me, workwise. I don't think I've ever been down at WDW for more than 2 full days by myself, this would be 2.5 before my sister/niece arrive for MNNSHP, but it would give me a chance to do an AK morning, as someone else had suggested elsewhere. Flight was a reward flight, so no cost there.

My CR room's not available that night - but I was thinking, I could book something in the Epcot area for one night, and that gives me a great landing spot for mid-day the next day if I want to do the DHS morning/Epcot snacks parkhop thing the next day. I honestly don't need the club lounge, I may not get there in time for apps anyways, but with the rates right now, it's not that much more for the night. I'm more thinking it might be an awesome, quiet landing spot in between parks or if the weather is abysmal the next day (when I'm solo, I really prefer to be somewhere quiet when I'm killing time - I feel kinda awkward some of the time, even though no one cares who else is doing what). I could then move to CR in time for apps (after snacking at FW).

BW (no CL available right now) or YC? Or don't bother (I know you guys will ignore that last question)?
Either is fine. When we are in that type of situation we usually keep that night inexpensive, esp since we won't get full benefits. I'd choose the one with the best deal.

Taking our daughter to Disney (she’s going to be 40 lol) in January for 10 nights
right now , she , we, are torn between Polynesian Club level / Wilderness lodge Club level/ Boardwalk Club level
We love love them all …but we’re stuck ….

Haven’t been in 3 years and would very much appreciate any thoughts , opinions?
Again, we usually go where we find the best deal. Not necessarily the lowest price, but the one that has a great deal. Some folks have recently given Poly some less-than-stellar reviews.
Another good way to pick is to consider where you'll spend your time, where you might want to dine, and the one that offers the easiest transportation to where you want to go. If you plan to dine on monorail loop, then Poly. If you want to dine in the World Showcase, then BWK area would be great. WL has lots of winter charm.

Favor to ask; for anyone at any disneyworld CL or resort staying there now; could you please just ask the BounceBack people what the cost would be for a jan30-feb6 stay at the BWI deluxe CL and resort CL; there is availability now but we arent going until sept 26 and am curious what the BB would be now for the Jan stay in case there is a way to get it before they are sold out; thanks a bunch;

Favor to ask; for anyone at any disneyworld CL or resort staying there now; could you please just ask the BounceBack people what the cost would be for a jan30-feb6 stay at the BWI deluxe CL and resort CL; there is availability now but we arent going until sept 26 and am curious what the BB would be now for the Jan stay in case there is a way to get it before they are sold out; thanks a bunch;

Just FYI, there doesn’t seem to be much CL availability with the bounceback. Even if there are rooms available at rack rate, most people calling are being told no CL rooms available for the bounceback rate.

As stated above, I called for a week in Jan when there is generally lower crowds and told the CM to check for availability at any CL and was told there was none.

Just FYI, there doesn’t seem to be much CL availability with the bounceback. Even if there are rooms available at rack rate, most people calling are being told no CL rooms available for the bounceback rate.
I got a room at CR atrium club on the bounce back for next summer. So it seems as though there are CL rooms here and there. Doesn’t ever hurt to check!

I got a room at CR atrium club on the bounce back for next summer. So it seems as though there are CL rooms here and there. Doesn’t ever hurt to check!

Oh for sure check. I didn’t mean to imply there were no CL rooms at all with the BB. Just letting the PP know that just because there are rack rate rooms doesn’t mean they will be available for the BB discount. A lot of people have been told the CL room they want isn’t available for their dates, including me. I have been staying YC WV CL for at about 25 years. I have always been able to get it with a BB for Labor Day week or the following week. This year… nothing CL at YC for those dates. I also asked for CR CL for same dates… not available. Here & there seems to sum it up well!

Last edited:
Oh for sure check. I didn’t mean to imply there were no CL rooms at all with the BB. Just letting the PP know that just because there are rack rate rooms doesn’t mean they will be available for the BB discount. A lot of people have been told the CL room they want isn’t available for their dates, including me. I have been staying YC WV CL for at about 25 years. I have always been able to get it with a BB for Labor Day week or the following week. This year… nothing CL at YC for those dates. I also asked for CR CL for same dates… not available. Here & there seems to sum it up well!

As stated above, I called for a week in Jan when there is generally lower crowds and told the CM to check for availability at any CL and was told there was none.

For many years club level rooms are sold out for discounted rooms in fall and winter and often available during the summer months. Generally speaking the demographic that typically books CL doesn't vacation at Disney during the heat of the summer.

Last edited:
For many years club level rooms are sold out for discounted rooms in fall and winter and often available during the summer months. Generally speaking the demographic that typically books CL don't vacation at Disney during the heat of the summer.

As I said, prior to Covid closures, I have always gotten the CL room I wanted in early - mid September with a bounceback. For over 20 years. I’ve also gotten it with BB in early December, but I didn’t ask about that this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter