Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Fingers are crossed it is still an option! I moved my flight from JB to Delta so I land at 1130am now. I forgot I could move amex points to delta to fill my gap.

SO I went from free to still free but 8 1/2 hours more disney time. :cloud9:
Whatever helpful person had the CR Tower Club king room booked to block me from my lack of self control cancelled a couple of days ago. So now I'm back on the willpower struggle bus - I can do it, but I really can't justify that plus Victoria and Albert's, so now I'm dithering. Maybe V&As will be weird as a solo and I'd be better off with anonymous sushi? But then again, GF TPV room is soooo pretty. I am torn.

If it were only another 149 to upgrade, I'd be all over it! So I think YOU should upgrade!

Whatever helpful person had the CR Tower Club king room booked to block me from my lack of self control cancelled a couple of days ago. So now I'm back on the willpower struggle bus - I can do it, but I really can't justify that plus Victoria and Albert's, so now I'm dithering. Maybe V&As will be weird as a solo and I'd be better off with anonymous sushi? But then again, GF TPV room is soooo pretty. I am torn.

If it were only another 149 to upgrade, I'd be all over it! So I think YOU should upgrade!
The kids did 2 nights GW at cr for a late arrival then V&A night . THEN they moved to tower king for the honeymoon.

We did Monsieur Paul last year for her birthday so did non cl at BWI for 2 nights then moved to tower cl for 2.

Those pricey dinners? Overkill with cl IMO.

I’d do the cl cr or gf and save V&A for a better time.

Whatever helpful person had the CR Tower Club king room booked to block me from my lack of self control cancelled a couple of days ago. So now I'm back on the willpower struggle bus - I can do it, but I really can't justify that plus Victoria and Albert's, so now I'm dithering
I understand the dilemma. I have a split for our anniversary in September, 5 nights YC CL & 5 nights Tower Club king. I’m thisclose to cancelling CR & cutting a few nights off our trip. I have the 35% bounceback for YC, so I may keep that. I really loved TC, but cutting back the CL discounts to 10% on top of the ridiculous price increases has me saying enough. We always have breakfast in the lounge. But my husband doesn’t always like the evening foods, so we don’t always get much then. And we don’t drink, so no adult beverages. Maybe I’ll make someone’s day when I finally convince myself to Let It Go….

Last edited:
The kids did 2 nights GW at cr for a late arrival then V&A night . THEN they moved to tower king for the honeymoon.

We did Monsieur Paul last year for her birthday so did non cl at BWI for 2 nights then moved to tower cl for 2.

Those pricey dinners? Overkill with cl IMO.

I’d do the cl cr or gf and save V&A for a better time.
Oh, definitely one or the other!! I’ve got non-CL GF (TPV) now. But I can’t decide which!!! With the terrible 10% discount, GF CL is beyond what I am willing to deal with given the non-Disney trips on our docket. I think I may hang with MYO CL this time and try for a RPC or CR CL bounceback for late Nov.

But YOU should upgrade!

Last edited:

We’ve booked a night at AKL CL for after we disembark from our first cruise. We’ve not stayed there (or indeed had any CL stays other than at Universal) since fall 2019. What are we going to find has changed since our last stay?

We’ve booked a night at AKL CL for after we disembark from our first cruise. We’ve not stayed there (or indeed had any CL stays other than at Universal) since fall 2019. What are we going to find has changed since our last stay?
We stayed AKL CL last May. I can’t attest to what had changed, because it’s the only CL stay that we had at that particular resort. But if you have any specific questions I would be happy to try to answer!

We stayed AKL CL last May. I can’t attest to what had changed, because it’s the only CL stay that we had at that particular resort. But if you have any specific questions I would be happy to try to answer!
Thanks, I’m working my way back through the thread (made it back to November 2023 so far) so will see what I find and let you know if I have questions :)

I need advice from my enablers…I want to surprise gf with an upgrade to TPV for our CL night and I’m seeing that deluxe king at the GF is comparably priced with Poly. Now I’m debating if we should stay at the Poly or go back to GF! I loved the deluxe king room on my first stay there, even pre-renovation. I’m really torn!

I need advice from my enablers…I want to surprise gf with an upgrade to TPV for our CL night and I’m seeing that deluxe king at the GF is comparably priced with Poly. Now I’m debating if we should stay at the Poly or go back to GF! I loved the deluxe king room on my first stay there, even pre-renovation. I’m really torn!
Ohhh, I vote GF!! The new rooms are absolutely stunning, and the updated lounge and open areas are fabulous. What a fabulous surprise.

I am no help with any actual decision-making questions- I adore RPC.

Ohhh, I vote GF!! The new rooms are absolutely stunning, and the updated lounge and open areas are fabulous. What a fabulous surprise.

I am no help with any actual decision-making questions- I adore RPC.
We are staying 5 nights in a non CL room there before the cruise, when we are doing the parks. I am so excited to see the new rooms in person! They look so beautiful in the videos.

I admit part of why I'm considering this is because I had some FOMO when I was pixie dusted into the deluxe king room that time before CL reopened and I walked back and forth through the empty lounge to get to my room. We were also booked in RPC on one of the many canceled trips in one of them so it would be a nice surprise. I am just worried about the state of the lobby when we go.

If they are close in price that’s a really tough one. I’ve never stayed at either, so can’t be much help with opinions. Both sound amazing so I’d go with whichever resort speaks to you more.

We are staying 5 nights in a non CL room there before the cruise, when we are doing the parks. I am so excited to see the new rooms in person! They look so beautiful in the videos.

I admit part of why I'm considering this is because I had some FOMO when I was pixie dusted into the deluxe king room that time before CL reopened and I walked back and forth through the empty lounge to get to my room. We were also booked in RPC on one of the many canceled trips in one of them so it would be a nice surprise. I am just worried about the state of the lobby when we go.
I know you have had to change/delay/cancel so much the last few years. The lobby was undergoing contruction during one of my visits last year - tbh, it didn’t bother me, but I have not sacrificed like you two have. I also don’t really like the Poly CL lounge, so like I said, unhelpful! If you think the lobby being under construction will impact your trip, or make you feel as if the value (as it is) is not really there, then it’s tougher. It is impossible to tell what their freakin plans are, so I might either: 1) assume the worst if I was unwilling to put extra $ out right now or, honestly, 2) more likely snag both and take a wait and see approach.

No matter what, I suspect we are all deeply rooting for a perfect trip for you two!

Oh, definitely one or the other!! I’ve got non-CL GF (TPV) now. But I can’t decide which!!! With the terrible 10% discount, GF CL is beyond what I am willing to deal with given the non-Disney trips on our docket. I think I may hang with MYO CL this time and try for a RPC or CR CL bounceback for late Nov.
If you're talking about Nov 2024, 11/25-11/27 are the only BB dates.

If you're talking about Nov 2024, 11/25-11/27 are the only BB dates.
Well, crap. I knew that, too, now that you say it.

And after being there in early Dec last year, I don't wanna go back then, it was a madhouse at GF. We like the week before TG.

And after being there in early Dec last year, I don't wanna go back then, it was a madhouse at GF. We like the week before TG.
was at YC the week before Christmas and while the hotel was fairly peaceful and we really enjoyed the weather, the park crowds were really bad—to the point where I wouldn’t go during that time again.

Could you book both GF and Poly CL rooms and cancel one when checking-in for your non-CL GF stay depending on how the lobby looks? It's still a 5 day cancellation right now and doesn't change to 8 days until 1/1/25.

was at YC the week before Christmas and while the hotel was fairly peaceful and we really enjoyed the weather, the park crowds were really bad—to the point where I wouldn’t go during that time again.
Oof, I got lucky last year when I scheduled. Ended up doing the 2nd week of Dec. Parks were quiet, hotels (CSR, YC) were dead, I was mind boggled at why prices were so high. Now I know lol.

Oof, I got lucky last year when I scheduled. Ended up doing the 2nd week of Dec. Parks were quiet, hotels (CSR, YC) were dead, I was mind boggled at why prices were so high. Now I know lol.
Yeah, I think if we had gone a week or two earlier parks would’ve been much better. The YC was pretty quiet and the CL floor seemed kinda empty (which was lovely in the lounge), but the weekend before Christmas the parks were really worse than I had seen in a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter