Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT Information & Questions

I don’t know how to link things, but on disneyparks TikTok page there is a sneak peek of some of the menu items at steakhouse71. Looks yummy 😋

Oh for Pete’s sake wrong board 😂

I don’t know what made me click on this thread in the first place, but when I saw your pictures I assumed it was the Grand Floridian thread!!! Then when I went back to The Grand thread, I didn’t see the pictures there and I had no idea where I just commented!!!!! 😂 I was so confused! Silly Trish! 🥰

I do like the new rooms even though I don't think the theme fits a deluxe resort. I do wish they kept the desk though, we used it for hair and makeup while someone else was getting ready in the bathroom. The extra space was needed when you had 4 adults in a room

Last edited:
Arrived at the CR about one hour ago. There are still construction crews everywhere. Appears that they are still working on floors 8, 7, and 6. Almost impossible to find a parking spot. Finally had to drive up to the front of the resort and they opened up a lot where employees park.

More issues here! Had to have Magic Band reset three times. Phone in room not hooked up. Noticed it was not plugged in so took care of that. I'll send Disney a bill for my IT services! :rotfl2:

On the Bay Lake side, appears they are still working on the lower two floors

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter