Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT Information & Questions

Is the sofa bed in the deluxe studio comfortable? Looks like we could save about $1000 by switching from a tower room to BLT.
What would you do?

I was considering the Garden Wing - Deluxe Room for a 2025 trip but the only video room tours I can find seem to be before the refurbishment. Does anyone know if the bathrooms still have the tub/shower in the main bathroom and then the separate shower in the toilet room? I'd appreciate it if anyone could clarify!

Help!
Can someone answer a question please. I'm on the phone trying to book a bounce back and the cm doesn't know the answer.
Do the 1 bedroom suites on the tower club floor have 2 FULL bathrooms?

Do the 1 bedroom suites on the tower club floor have 2 FULL bathrooms?
Yes all (4) 1 Br Suites on the Tower CL floor have 2 FULL bathrooms. ! in the Master bedroom with a standalone Soaking tub and a shower. However the bathroom right off the double entry door of the suite only has a very large double shower (no tub). There are (2) TPV rooms and (2) Resort View rooms.

Link to post in the CL Thread with pics of the bathroom just off the entry doors: https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...ion-questions.3414590/page-2132#post-65243996

Dave

I was considering the Garden Wing - Deluxe Room for a 2025 trip but the only video room tours I can find seem to be before the refurbishment. Does anyone know if the bathrooms still have the tub/shower in the main bathroom and then the separate shower in the toilet room? I'd appreciate it if anyone could clarify!
I was in the GW last summer. I’ll go grab pix. Back in a few.

1st pix GW king:

IMG_0726.pngIMG_0727.pngIMG_0728.pngIMG_0729.pngIMG_0730.pngIMG_0731.pngIMG_0732.png

These are from Atrium CL TPV.

The toilet is in the same spot both rooms however the GW bathrooms are smaller so only have the shower from what I have seen people post. In the tower most are the tub and shower only upon request. I have seen one so I know those exist.

I really loved the king room! It was huge! Getting my 1st floor request was nice I loved that outdoor space.

However when I can swing it , the castie view never disappoints.

IMG_0733.pngIMG_0734.pngIMG_0735.pngIMG_0736.pngIMG_0737.pngIMG_0738.pngIMG_0739.png

There are so few of that room type they don’t get discussed much. I poked around the internet and none of the videos were conclusive, but from background glances it looks like Disney reconfigured that area in the renovation and it’s just a toilet, no additional shower. It was a weird/awkward/small space to begin with so not entirely surprised if that is in fact the case.

One video here, they don’t go in the toilet room but you can see a small glimpse in the background.
I saw another TikTok video that’s roughly the same, doesn’t look like there’s still a shower there from what little you can see.

Separately, and just FYI, the main original tub/shower combo is now just a shower.

Hope that helps!

If you stay in that room type would love to see some pics since it’s an unusual room. Have fun!

Just booked a GW water view, and so excited as first time staying there. Was going to get a tower room, but at 100 dollars more a night, decided no.

AP discount, so happy about that. Will be just me and adult (22) daughter. Will ask for high floor, so see if I get the top floor in that smaller, 4 story building. Going over Mother’s Day weekend.

Yes all (4) 1 Br Suites on the Tower CL floor have 2 FULL bathrooms. ! in the Master bedroom with a standalone Soaking tub and a shower. However the bathroom right off the double entry door of the suite only has a very large double shower (no tub). There are (2) TPV rooms and (2) Resort View rooms.

Link to post in the CL Thread with pics of the bathroom just off the entry doors: https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...ion-questions.3414590/page-2132#post-65243996

Dave
Thanks @Dave006!
I'm really glad to hear this. I did go ahead and book because it was the last day for my Bounce Back offer. I can't believe that I got a TPV for an entire week with that offer when there are only two of them. This has got to be the best Disney discount I've ever gotten!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter