Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on Pepper Market? As I understood it was going to remain open during the renovation. We will be there in early March. On the Disney website under dining at Coronado Springs, it shows the hours for the rest of January and then April. For February and March it says “No times available”. Makes me a little nervous. I know some people have received notices about the reno, I have received nothing.

I'm also curious about the Pepper Market update. I'm going there next Saturday, Feb 3rd. I got an email earlier this week just reminding me about my upcoming stay and it had Pepper Market listed as a place to buy food from 7am-11pm.

Planning a trip for next December 2018 at Coronado for the first time. Wondering if I should reserve a preferred room to ensure I get one of the refurbished rooms or I will be OK with a standard room and ask for an upgrade. Anyone been recently and had luck getting a refurbished room with standard view?

What’s the chances of getting a renovated room in June? Also do they have Keuig coffee machines now? I’ve never stayed here before but I’m debating about it. We will be spending a lot of time at the pool this year, is the pool good for a 8 year old boy? Thanks!

I have two rooms booked at CSR in early Aug and would like to add one more room or a Junior Suite. However, when I run it for my dates ( 8/2-8/6), there are no rooms of any kind available. I know that the Junior Suites are in Casitas 1, 2 and 3 and Casitas 2 is still being refurbished, but I was really surprised that there are no rooms available at all. In fact, I started looking a few months ago with the same results each time. I looked on Buzz's site to check the conventions and there isn't one listed (could not find any on a Google search either). My question is do you think the room refurbishments might be the culprit and more rooms might open up?

I have two rooms booked at CSR in early Aug and would like to add one more room or a Junior Suite. However, when I run it for my dates ( 8/2-8/6), there are no rooms of any kind available. I know that the Junior Suites are in Casitas 1, 2 and 3 and Casitas 2 is still being refurbished, but I was really surprised that there are no rooms available at all. In fact, I started looking a few months ago with the same results each time. I looked on Buzz's site to check the conventions and there isn't one listed (could not find any on a Google search either). My question is do you think the room refurbishments might be the culprit and more rooms might open up?

Yes the refurb plays a part and since the refurb will still be going on in August I don't see availability changing.

I would keep trying. Last November we added a room but at first it kept saying there was no availability but then it changed a few months before our trip. There are always conventions at CSR even if not listed. Buzz's list only contains conventions he can find on Google.

Which building would closer to transportation, Ranchos 7B or Casitas 5? I had requested Casitas 4 but I was told today that Bldg 4 is not available due to whole bldg being refurbished.

Casitas 5 isn't too bad, right next to #4 and just a little extra walk to that bus stop. Ranchos 7A (refurbished already) is closer to the parking lot (thus the Ranchos bus stop) than 7B but it depends what side of 7B you are on.

We are arriving for our first visit to Coronado Springs next week. The Disney site says Pepper Market is closed for refurbishment. Is anyone there that can confirm this? Have they opened up other dining options to replace this? I'm really disappointed, I've heard such great things about Pepper Market. :(

We are arriving for our first visit to Coronado Springs next week. The Disney site says Pepper Market is closed for refurbishment. Is anyone there that can confirm this? Have they opened up other dining options to replace this? I'm really disappointed, I've heard such great things about Pepper Market. :(
It is not closed - full of people this morning for breakfast - it is not going to close - the website it incorrect. They have been made aware that it's incorrect. Hopefully the message will go away soon so more people are not confused.

It is not closed - full of people this morning for breakfast - it is not going to close - the website it incorrect. They have been made aware that it's incorrect. Hopefully the message will go away soon so more people are not confused.

My understanding is that it’s closing in sections, and as one area reopens another closes, so it can always serve the many people who depend on it.

I've been trying to see if I can find a schedule for the pool hours in April 2018 without much luck. Has one been posted yet? My DD is very excited about the Dig Site and I'm hoping it will be open later than 8pm.

My understanding is that it’s closing in sections, and as one area reopens another closes, so it can always serve the many people who depend on it.
Disney has not done a good job communicating what will be done. They say the work will be done at night or closed section by section but no one really knows. They finally removed it from their website that it was closed for refurbishment.

I have booked Coronado Springs Standard View and I'm trying to decide what to make my "room requests" on my online check in. I was wondering if we know what rooms have been refurbished because I definitely want a refurbished room!

I have booked Coronado Springs Standard View and I'm trying to decide what to make my "room requests" on my online check in. I was wondering if we know what rooms have been refurbished because I definitely want a refurbished room!

Your best bet would be to call the main reservations line and add a room request of "refurbished room" to your reservation. This can be done any time from the day you book up until 4-5 days out. I would then skip the room request section during Online Check In.

Hi! We have not stayed at Coronado Springs in a few years and I have a quick question, Do they still seat you at the Food court and I believe they use to add a tip to the bill, has this changed. Thank-You for any information.

Hi! We have not stayed at Coronado Springs in a few years and I have a quick question, Do they still seat you at the Food court and I believe they use to add a tip to the bill, has this changed. Thank-You for any information.

This has changed. You pay at the checkout for all items at once, no tip is added. You then sit wherever you would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter