Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there bus transportation from the resort to the boardwalk? Or do we have to catch a bus to a park or Disney Springs and transfer?
No direct bus to the Boardwalk. Your best bet would be to take the bus to Hollywood Studios, and then take the boat (or walk) to the Boardwalk.

No direct bus to the Boardwalk. Your best bet would be to take the bus to Hollywood Studios, and then take the boat (or walk) to the Boardwalk.
Thank You!! We were just realizing how we would get there lol.

When I call Magical express to add our flights.... which flight number will they need?
My mom said they need the originating one from our home airport (we have connections) I told her it would be the flight number that lands in Orlando..
Then for the return they would need the flight number taking off from Orlando... Right?
I called Disney last night and they said call back once I have a reservation and they simply were not listening.
I know I will call again to get it added but I was looking for some clarity before calling again.

Tried to request room location. Was told to call back on 02/16. Still confused on where to choose. Have a standard view room.

Can anyone advise how I request a microwave in the room please ..its for a health issue. TIA

Do all of the newly renovated rooms have showers only? When we stayed last summer in Casita 1 ours did. My parents just decided to join us for our March trip. My mom prefers a bath. Just wondering if they've done away with all the tubs or if I can request a room with a tub.

Do all of the newly renovated rooms have showers only? When we stayed last summer in Casita 1 ours did. My parents just decided to join us for our March trip. My mom prefers a bath. Just wondering if they've done away with all the tubs or if I can request a room with a tub.

No, there are still rooms with tubs. Request one if you’d like one!

As far as I know you can only request one in person at checkin. They only have a limited amount available, but we have always been able to get one.
Here’s a post on the Moms Panel about this from last year, advising you to call and ask if you need one for medical reasons. Let us know if you are able to be accommodated - I haven’t seen much chatter about requesting microwaves lately so I think it would be helpful for others!

https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney...equest-microwave-room-coronado-spring-358702/

Brill guys thx!

Is Coronado participating in opting out of cleaning services in the room in exchange for gift card priced according to how many nights for the stay. We did this at Pop during our past trip in September and did not know if CSR is actively doing this as well. We will be there in May and it feels soooo good knowing we are staying at our home resort this go round!
I was there a week ago and received the gift card for opting out of housecleaning. I used online check in but had to go to a cast member with an iPad near the front desk to opt out of housekeeping. I received an email with my gift card within a couple of hours. I just exchanged dirty towels for clean ones when I would see a cart near my room.

I was there a week ago and received the gift card for opting out of housecleaning. I used online check in but had to go to a cast member with an iPad near the front desk to opt out of housekeeping. I received an email with my gift card within a couple of hours. I just exchanged dirty towels for clean ones when I would see a cart near my room.

How much did you get for declining housekeeping? (per day)

How much did you get for declining housekeeping? (per day)
When we were there late last summer, it was $10 per night but the first night is excluded. We opted for housekeeping on that trip but declined housekeeping on previous trips and put the money to Disney After Dark tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter