Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any idea why no rooms are available 8/12 to 8/14? We've been stalking those dates for months now and its like they never opened them up for availability.

I’ve seen all sorts of issues lately with grocery delivery. I know it’s more expensive, but is Garden Grocer the safest bet? We used them years ago at POR with no issue.

Our dining reservation window opens tomorrow, anyone have any insight as to the food offerings that the two new restaurants will be offering?

Is there anything besides Dasani water available to purchase? I hate the taste but I don’t really want to get a grocery delivery just for water.

We've used Garden Grocer numerous times with no issues. Service has always been top notch.
I think I will just stick them. GG used to be the only option when we went in the past and I know there are many others now, but I don't want to be stuck on the phone trying to meet up with someone.

Ok, I came here to poke around because we can’t decide between OKW and CSR, and is it just wrong that this may just have made my mind up.:rotfl:
Yes, the Keurig is a huge bonus for me! Does anyone know how often they refill the K-cups? I *may* go through a couple of cups in the morning, especially at Disney:coffee:.

Yes, the Keurig is a huge bonus for me! Does anyone know how often they refill the K-cups? I *may* go through a couple of cups in the morning, especially at Disney:coffee:.

Every day if you get daily housekeeping. If you opt out of housekeeping you can call and they’ll bring you however many you ask for (within reason, I’m sure). We called and asked for 6 and they brought us 8 within minutes.

I’ve seen all sorts of issues lately with grocery delivery. I know it’s more expensive, but is Garden Grocer the safest bet? We used them years ago at POR with no issue.
We have always used Garden Grocer and will continue to do so. Their customer service is great. They might be a bit more expensive but they have been so very reliable.

Every day if you get daily housekeeping. If you opt out of housekeeping you can call and they’ll bring you however many you ask for (within reason, I’m sure). We called and asked for 6 and they brought us 8 within minutes.
They'll also provide the type you want. Our first day we asked for no more Decaf or Tea just extra Regular. It was provided everyday.

I called Housekeeping on my second day and asked for more coffee pods.
They asked how many and I said that I have two each morning.
When I got back from the parks that evening there were enough coffee pods for the remainder of my stay next to the Keurig..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter