Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw staff removing furniture from rooms in Cabanas section yesterday.

That's just Great! Cabanas was the only section available when I did online check in. Are there any signs of the rehab in that area? I don't want to be in a construction zone if they honor my building request.

That's just Great! Cabanas was the only section available when I did online check in. Are there any signs of the rehab in that area? I don't want to be in a construction zone if they honor my building request.

I've been here for a week and still have a few days left. There is no construction going on here anywhere.

@saskdw How is the pool fence? Completed?

Dig site fence is complete. Walked by there tonight after pool close and it was all locked up.

We are in Casitas 4. Love this location when I can't get business class. The fence around the quiet pool here does not get locked at night. The quiet pool rules appear to be back to normal. Meaning if you are quiet late at night security doesn't say anything.

Buses have been excellent again. Especially on the way to the parks.

Cool thing last night. We are on the 4th floor of Casitas 4 facing the lagoon, which is the best place at the resort for viewing fireworks. Last night at 9:30pm we had the Star Wars fireworks from DHS and Illuminations from EPCOT happening at the same time!! Very rare to have them at the same time. The whole sky was lit up!! Those DHS fireworks are VERY close and loud. You can hear the music plain as day too.

Description is "Area Development & Building 9B" which is currently the building for Business Class. Any updated rumors around this? Guests have already been relocated to Animal Kingdom Lodge Club Level. So I know they're at least gutting the building.
Well I know part of this is moving the tension ponds. I'm fairly certain this is all preparation and infrastructure work for an unannounced expansion project.

Well I know part of this is moving the tension ponds. I'm fairly certain this is all preparation and infrastructure work for an unannounced expansion project.

Ok good to know, thanks! Shame this building might go away completely. It'll be interesting if it does end up being DVC.

Ok good to know, thanks! Shame this building might go away completely. It'll be interesting if it does end up being DVC.
I don't think the building will be demolished but it sounds like it will be significantly changed. The moving of the retention ponds is also significant because that indicates they want that space for expansion, likely DVC expansion.

I don't think the building will be demolished but it sounds like it will be significantly changed. The moving of the retention ponds is also significant because that indicates they want that space for expansion, likely DVC expansion.

It seems like a good amount of space there so it'll be interesting to see how that shakes out. Thanks for sharing!

We will be at CSR in 1 week, and I can't wait. I don't care so much that the rooms are "tired", as we spend hardly any time in the room Between the parks and the pools, we should be good. Which leads me to my current question.... Does anyone know what the pool hours will be for next week? Both the Dig Site and the quiet pools? Also, is there anywhere to get a fill up on your mug before 7 am? Many of the parks are opening very early next week, and we will be heading to the bus stops well before 7. Thanks

We will be at CSR in 1 week, and I can't wait. I don't care so much that the rooms are "tired", as we spend hardly any time in the room Between the parks and the pools, we should be good. Which leads me to my current question.... Does anyone know what the pool hours will be for next week? Both the Dig Site and the quiet pools? Also, is there anywhere to get a fill up on your mug before 7 am? Many of the parks are opening very early next week, and we will be heading to the bus stops well before 7. Thanks
Dig Site pool hours were 10am-9pm when we were there last week. Quiet pools were a little more lenient IF we were being quiet and not disturbing other guests. We regularly saw guests in the quiet pool areas outside of the posted hours.

As far as drinks before 7am, I'm not sure there are any options other than the vending machines near the elevators and ice machines at each building. I walked to Pepper Market early one morning at about 6am and found the gate open so I helped myself to some hot tea. A castmember saw me and politely told me I had to leave and come back at 7am. Like you, I think there should be an option to fill mugs before 7am. There were a few mornings we had early breakfast ADRs at the parks and we had to be at the bus stop before 7am. I know there are coffeemakers in the rooms but that powdered creamer is the worst.

Last edited:
Also, is there anywhere to get a fill up on your mug before 7 am? Many of the parks are opening very early next week, and we will be heading to the bus stops well before 7. Thanks

You can fill up at Cafe Rix, right near the Pepper Market, starting at 6 am.

We arrive at CSR 1/11 and stay until 1/17. We booked a standard room...has anyone that booked a standard ro om gotten a call about being changed to a different resort?

We arrive at CSR 1/11 and stay until 1/17. We booked a standard room...has anyone that booked a standard ro om gotten a call about being changed to a different resort?

As far as I know, only Business Class has been contacted and moved. This is because the building housing those rooms (which is a very central location) and the lounge will be closed as of the end of the year. Those are higher rate rooms and less likely to be downgraded. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter