Disney's Mulan Live-Action Trailer! 2015

Excellent job!!! Cool how you used different movies. Also liked the music, where was it from? This must have took some time! This gets me excited for the movie!

I like this trailer. I especially like how you suggest a more modern setting for China (1800's or something) because of your usage of guns.

As far as casting goes, I think it should be a no brainer that Ken Watanabe assists, presumably more as the Emperor, and Jackie Jan might make a good comedic role (I'm thinking maybe Peng or something).

I would totally buy having Eddie Murphy reprise his role as Mushu, since that's the only voice perfect for him.

As for Mulan herself, I wouldn't be surprised if Ming-Na Wen (Agent May from Agents of SHIELD) reprises her role as Mulan because she can still kick ***, but if they were going for someone younger, I'd recommend Lucy Liu.

If you posted that and said it was the trailer for the new movie I would've believed it... even though it was just announced, haha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter