Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just booked our room at the Poly for Jan 26-Feb 2! First family vacation with 4 kids, and kind of nervous about the 3 under 5 crowd, especially twin 15 month olds. I'm hoping that the magic of Disney will be enough to erase the stress of toddlers!

Its going to be amazing! Promise! :) Just the look on their faces and the joy of the first family vacation- is priceless. Enjoy the Poly- its a terrific resort!

Just booked our room at the Poly for Jan 26-Feb 2! First family vacation with 4 kids, and kind of nervous about the 3 under 5 crowd, especially twin 15 month olds. I'm hoping that the magic of Disney will be enough to erase the stress of toddlers!
Just make sure to have downtime from the parks to swim or rest. It made our trip much more enjoyable when everyone had a chance to recharge (we are parents of multiples too!). It is not possible to see everything at WDW in one trip so just enjoy the experience.

Just make sure to have downtime from the parks to swim or rest. It made our trip much more enjoyable when everyone had a chance to recharge (we are parents of multiples too!). It is not possible to see everything at WDW in one trip so just enjoy the experience.

Thank you! We took the bigger ones last year when I was pregnant for one day in MK, and it was wonderful! We did RD to fireworks, but made the mental note that on a multiday trip that would never happen I'm still debating how many days of tickets we want, and/or if we want to keep it such a long trip or try a shorter one for their first time. We honeymooned in Disney, and this will be our 10 year anniversary trip also. I can't wait to see Disney through their eyes!

Its going to be amazing! Promise! :) Just the look on their faces and the joy of the first family vacation- is priceless. Enjoy the Poly- its a terrific resort!
Thank you! It's been my dream since my first trip at 15 years old to stay there! We figured this trip will be the one we need the most accommodating resort for..... On monorail for strollers, see fireworks from resort because early bedtime, lots of family friendly activities, etc. I can't wait!!

Hi Poly friends! I was wondering if anyone has any recent experience with requesting a microwave in the room (we are in the regular Poly rooms, not DVC, which I know comes with a microwave). Someone in our party needs it for a medical need. We had our travel agent add it to our requests, and I know they are requested (not guaranteed). Thanks!

Those are our dates too! Plan to book the Poly when my husband’s vacation dates are confirmed in October! We will have a 6yo and one that will turn 5 during the trip.

Hi! My family (hubby, 9 year old daughter, 5 year old son, and me!) Sept 1-8 in a standard view DVC studio. We are doing the MNSSHP on the 7th and have park hoppers for five days. Any recommendations on room requests? Any special activities on property for Labor Day? This will be our first stay at the Poly, we have stayed at BC (LOVED IT!!) SSR, POR and Pop.
Thanks

Hi Poly friends! I was wondering if anyone has any recent experience with requesting a microwave in the room (we are in the regular Poly rooms, not DVC, which I know comes with a microwave). Someone in our party needs it for a medical need. We had our travel agent add it to our requests, and I know they are requested (not guaranteed). Thanks!

We arrive next Wednesday and I requested a microwave. My DS still has some food allergies and I like to make him Rice Krispie treats that are dairy free since he can’t have the ones in the park.

The last time we went 5 years ago, I request it at check in and told them it was because my son had food allergies and it was not a problem. This time I went thru the TA and she requested it but told me to ask at check in.

We are not DVC, just regular standard rooms! Oh we are doing 5 nights at BC first and I requested one for there too.

Hi! My family (hubby, 9 year old daughter, 5 year old son, and me!) Sept 1-8 in a standard view DVC studio. We are doing the MNSSHP on the 7th and have park hoppers for five days. Any recommendations on room requests? Any special activities on property for Labor Day? This will be our first stay at the Poly, we have stayed at BC (LOVED IT!!) SSR, POR and Pop.
Thanks
I was at gf last year for LD weekend. It's gonna be hot and have those random storms so be ready. If swimming is important y;u really want to watch the weather. Nothing is worse than to head to the pool only to find out it is closed due to thunder.

Poly really has great rooms everywhere. Dvc is nice is you are guaranteed an outdoor space/balcony/patio.

I like Tokelau(both sides good views) or Moorea because one side is lake view(you would NOT get) so you would get the other side with a lovely garden view. Asking for Pago You have 1/2 the building facing the parking lot. However if you have a car THAT would be convenient.

Poly has activities everyday, holiday or not.

Watching EWP, HEA and riding the boat both day and night are always my fav. Oh and do t forget to get some dolewhips!

I was at gf last year for LD weekend. It's gonna be hot and have those random storms so be ready. If swimming is important y;u really want to watch the weather. Nothing is worse than to head to the pool only to find out it is closed due to thunder.

Poly really has great rooms everywhere. Dvc is nice is you are guaranteed an outdoor space/balcony/patio.

I like Tokelau(both sides good views) or Moorea because one side is lake view(you would NOT get) so you would get the other side with a lovely garden view. Asking for Pago You have 1/2 the building facing the parking lot. However if you have a car THAT would be convenient.

Poly has activities everyday, holiday or not.

Watching EWP, HEA and riding the boat both day and night are always my fav. Oh and do t forget to get some dolewhips!

Thanks for the info! We usually go the week of Labor Day and pack lots of ponchos and extra shoes to deal with those pesky surprise showers! Plus, I may or may not be checking the weather everyday already :tongue:

Thank you! We took the bigger ones last year when I was pregnant for one day in MK, and it was wonderful! We did RD to fireworks, but made the mental note that on a multiday trip that would never happen I'm still debating how many days of tickets we want, and/or if we want to keep it such a long trip or try a shorter one for their first time. We honeymooned in Disney, and this will be our 10 year anniversary trip also. I can't wait to see Disney through their eyes!
Prior to using the last day of your tickets, you can elect to add on days to the ticket while you're on-site. If you're unsure of how many park days you may want to underestimate when purchasing.

Prior to using the last day of your tickets, you can elect to add on days to the ticket while you're on-site. If you're unsure of how many park days you may want to underestimate when purchasing.
Oh I did not know that, thank you! Does it matter where you bought the original tickets?

Oh I did not know that, thank you! Does it matter where you bought the original tickets?
It does not matter as long they're not some type of special ticket such as convention tickets. If you have the magic your way tickets whether purchased through Disney or a vendor such as Undercover Tourist, at Guest Services outside of the park entrance you can add days to the tickets (as long as you have at least one unused day remaining on the ticket).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter