Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Returning to the Poly for the first time in a long time over Christmas! We have stayed in the DVC unit studio in the past and loved it but this time we are CL in the resort side as a gift for my dd's.

Do all the 2 queen bedrooms also have the daybed or is this something I have to request? Also hoping for a patio or balcony but having the 3 beds is more important to us!

TIA

Returning to the Poly for the first time in a long time over Christmas! We have stayed in the DVC unit studio in the past and loved it but this time we are CL in the resort side as a gift for my dd's.

Do all the 2 queen bedrooms also have the daybed or is this something I have to request? Also hoping for a patio or balcony but having the 3 beds is more important to us!

TIA

All of the 2Qs in the Hawaii longhouse have a day bed, so you're good. No need to request. I'd reserve your requests for patio/balcony (that's usually the most important for us). Question if you don't mind - are you Garden View CL?

All of the 2Qs in the Hawaii longhouse have a day bed, so you're good. No need to request. I'd reserve your requests for patio/balcony (that's usually the most important for us). Question if you don't mind - are you Garden View CL?

Thanks - I thought I read that somewhere but since we ended up without a daybed at YC last week I wanted to double check.
We are garden view - can't wait!

Thanks - I thought I read that somewhere but since we ended up without a daybed at YC last week I wanted to double check.
We are garden view - can't wait!

Yeah, with Poly you don't really have the daybed worries that you do at places like BC and YC. 1970's-era bigger resort rooms which are nearly all almost identical - makes it easy! :-)

You're probably already on top of the details, but you want to request the first or third floor if you want an outdoor space (we prefer the third floor when on the garden view side just to not have anyone above us).

Enjoy Poly!

Hope you have a great return trip to the Poly! I just stayed Poly CL (first time) the end of Oct and it was amazing! Have a wonderful time and enjoy CL :goodvibes.

Aloha! I had a delicious rose gold margarita this summer at the Poly and was hoping that the lava pool bar is still serving this yummy drink for my trip this weekend. Anyone able to confirm if they still serve this now? Thanks so much!

SO EXCITED for my first stay at the Poly for two nights to open up 2019 Marathon Weekend! I've been the the Poly a million times, but I've never stayed there!

I love Poly. Especially for the races we run (Star Wars and Wine and Dine). Nothing beats walking to the corral! Contempo Cafe has become my favorite counter service as well. Yum turkey sandwich!) I hope you enjoy your stay!

Edited to add:

Hello winter in Central Florida. We are picking up a new fur baby just outside Ocala this morning and there is a freeze warning!!

Reactions: maw

My son is graduating next month in Florida so since we have to fly down there for graduation we are making a trip out of it. We are staying at the Poly for the first time! My ? Is can I hang a graduation sign on our room door using a command hook? You know the ones that are removable

Aloha! I had a delicious rose gold margarita this summer at the Poly and was hoping that the lava pool bar is still serving this yummy drink for my trip this weekend. Anyone able to confirm if they still serve this now? Thanks so much!

Here now. I will walk over and take a look for you!

Bummer! I really appreciate you checking! Guess I’ll have to try the others!!!

The good Poly bartenders - whether at Tambu, Barefoot Pool Bar, Oasis Pool Bar, Trader Sams, etc - will make you whatever you want. In fact, some of the better drinks are off-menu. So don’t be afraid to ask/stray from the menu and see what your friendly bartender can dial up for you. :-)

The good Poly bartenders - whether at Tambu, Barefoot Pool Bar, Oasis Pool Bar, Trader Sams, etc - will make you whatever you want. In fact, some of the better drinks are off-menu. So don’t be afraid to ask/stray from the menu and see what your friendly bartender can dial up for you. :-)
Thanks for that info. I will certainly see if they can make one....it really was the best margarita I’ve ever had!!!

+1 for the Pago Pago painkiller as well! If you liked the Rose Gold margarita try the Niue rita as well if you haven't already. Can't go wrong with POG juice as a base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter