Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Any updates on how things are going with the pool slide refurb?
1989_August_Disney_World_0212.jpg

2023 Refurb looks great! Here it is in action.

(only kidding -- see watermark on the photo. i have no answer to your question. lol)

If anyone is there right now could you possibly look in Boutiki and see if they still have the woven straw looking baseball cap? My DH regrets not buying one and I would love to try to get one for him.

Attachments

• 2427697C-E814-48DA-93D2-EC983E4163BA.jpeg
    2427697C-E814-48DA-93D2-EC983E4163BA.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 35

If anyone is there right now could you possibly look in Boutiki and see if they still have the woven straw looking baseball cap? My DH regrets not buying one and I would love to try to get one for him.
Ha i was there last week and regret not buying one too.

Has anyone used the dry cleaning service here recently? We are leaving on a cruise after our stay and and I'm curious what the turn time is.

We were convinced by the new discount to book a trip in July. We will be staying garden view club level at the Polynesian the 2nd-9th. We normally go in the fall and I’m a bit nervous to do July but also excited to be at the poly over the 4th!

Wow, that is bad! We are booked in a standard view in February. So afraid this will be our view!
This is exactly why we booked a DVC room for our May/June trip. We only switched to the hotel side when the villas were excluded when discounts came out, and we booked pool/marina view. At these price points even discounted I would not be rolling the dice with a standard. But if that’s what you have I would definitely suggest requesting Rarotonga, it’s the best standard building anyway imo but it’s not near the construction.

Can anyone confirm the mug refill station hours at Oasis pool? I am assuming the ones at Cooks are the same as the restaurant, but wasn’t sure about the ones at oasis.

Polynesian Village Resort Lobby Refurbishment Underway

While visiting Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, we noticed that drapes were up in one corner of the lobby as crews work on refurbishing the space. Cast Members that we spoke with indicated that new furniture could be part of the “soft goods” refurbishment, but Disney has not formally announced any work. Here’s a look around the space, including a look at the current furniture. Is it possible that we could see the Moana refresh from the rooms extend to the lobby? Only time will tell!

polynesian-village-lobby-refurbishment-01302023-1.jpg
polynesian-village-lobby-refurbishment-01302023-5.jpg

polynesian-village-lobby-refurbishment-01302023-9.jpg

polynesian-village-lobby-refurbishment-01302023-12.jpg

Polynesian Village Resort Lobby Refurbishment Underway

While visiting Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, we noticed that drapes were up in one corner of the lobby as crews work on refurbishing the space. Cast Members that we spoke with indicated that new furniture could be part of the “soft goods” refurbishment, but Disney has not formally announced any work. Here’s a look around the space, including a look at the current furniture. Is it possible that we could see the Moana refresh from the rooms extend to the lobby? Only time will tell!

polynesian-village-lobby-refurbishment-01302023-1.jpg
polynesian-village-lobby-refurbishment-01302023-5.jpg

polynesian-village-lobby-refurbishment-01302023-9.jpg

polynesian-village-lobby-refurbishment-01302023-12.jpg
Update:

Colorful New Rug Installed for Lobby Refresh at Polynesian Village Resort

The furniture hasn’t been updated yet, but we expect that it will be over the coming weeks.

1675268232601.jpeg

1675268250833.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter