Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Looks like some of Samoa on the ground floor just faces other buildings so maybe those are resort view?

None of the Somoa rooms face other buildings, they either face west towards the Lava Pool or east towards the Oasis Pool. Most if not all of the building is Water View but there may be a couple of rooms on the ends with landscaping or trees/bushes that take up more of the view that they have put in the Resort View category.

Really random question here: I'm staying for the first time for a resort-only day next month and I'm pretty sure I'm going to fall in love with the relaxing resort music. Do they sell it in any of the shops at all?

Really random question here: I'm staying for the first time for a resort-only day next month and I'm pretty sure I'm going to fall in love with the relaxing resort music. Do they sell it in any of the shops at all?

I’m not totally sure but I don’t think so. If you’re on Spotify there are some playlists that mimic the background music soundtrack. I turn one on every once in awhile when I need a fix. 🍹

My husband and I are staying at the Poly in Dec. We were in Disney World in May with our entire family for our grandkids first trip. This trip is just for us to celebrate our 45th anniversary and to see Christmas decorations.

I have seen the Poly Loungefly bad and would love to have it for my trip. Is there any way I can order it or call and buy it over the phone? Does anyone have a phone number for the gift shop?

Thanks

My husband and I are staying at the Poly in Dec. We were in Disney World in May with our entire family for our grandkids first trip. This trip is just for us to celebrate our 45th anniversary and to see Christmas decorations.

I have seen the Poly Loungefly bad and would love to have it for my trip. Is there any way I can order it or call and buy it over the phone? Does anyone have a phone number for the gift shop?

Thanks
There are local shoppers in Florida that will get for you. I think you find on face book. Maybe someone knows details.

Poly in winter is fun! Enjoy Your Anniversary At Poly!

We stayed at Poly this summer and my husband fell in love! There were 4 of us and we were fine in the room. We are looking at going back next summer but we will most likely be a part of 6, dh and myself, dd (22), her friend, ds (19) and his friend. We're not dvc but thought of renting points for the new tower but saw it won't be open by next June. Aside from getting 3 rooms (yikes!) are there any poly alternatives? (I've thought of getting the kids rooms at a mod but dh wants us to be at the same resort) Thank you for any insights!

We stayed at Poly this summer and my husband fell in love! There were 4 of us and we were fine in the room. We are looking at going back next summer but we will most likely be a part of 6, dh and myself, dd (22), her friend, ds (19) and his friend. We're not dvc but thought of renting points for the new tower but saw it won't be open by next June. Aside from getting 3 rooms (yikes!) are there any poly alternatives? (I've thought of getting the kids rooms at a mod but dh wants us to be at the same resort) Thank you for any insights!
There is a 2 bedroom princess suite that is not bookable online. You would be in Tonga with small lounge and access to Hawaii as well.

Otherwise 2 rooms. However the dvc rooms have many connecting rooms.

You could book 2 std resort rooms and ask to have connecting.

What about two DVC studios? Boys in one room and girls in the other. You can also request adjoining rooms on the DVC side. The DVC studios are awesome. The have a QS bed, a QS Murphy bed and a single pull down bed. They also have a second partial bathroom with a sink and second shower.

Looks like some of Samoa on the ground floor just faces other buildings so maybe those are resort view?
All Samoa views are water (pool) views and don’t face another building. Some rooms do have the pools blocked partially by the beautiful foliage, but they’re still considered water (pool) views.
🌺

What about two DVC studios? Boys in one room and girls in the other. You can also request adjoining rooms on the DVC side. The DVC studios are awesome. The have a QS bed, a QS Murphy bed and a single pull down bed. They also have a second partial bathroom with a sink and second shower.
Definitely something to consider, thank you! I'll definitely look in to it! (Not so sure I want to room with 2 22 year olds who are looking forward to drinking around the world at epcot though!!! lol)

With that whole new tower being built, will another pool be over there too? It seems like w all the craze to build more and more DVC, the main pools at every resort are more and more crowded.

Does anyone know if the dvc rooms still have a regular coffee maker or have they switched over to kcups? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter