Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will need a crib for our baby for our stay at Pop century in November. Should I call now to request one or will I have no issues requesting one when we arrive?
call and have it noted in your reservation. Disney should have plenty, but the way everything else is, you want to make sure.

When I requested a crib (years ago) we were delivered a pack 'n play at Pop. Not sure if they have actual cribs now? Might be something to check in to? The pack 'n play worked just fine for us but others may not want that option.

Last edited:
When I requested a crib (years ago) we were delivered a pack 'n play at Pop. Not sure if they have actual cribs now? Might be something to check in to? The pack 'n play worked just fine for us but others may not want that option.
I could be mistaken, but I believe the value and mods have pack n plays and the deluxe resorts have cribs.

Heading to Pop the first week of November. With everything going on and the shorter hours we anticipate spending more time in the hotel room. Are you still able to order groceries to have delivered to your room when you get there? Where can I order from? Amazon Prime, Walmart, etc.? We want to grab some snacks, drinks, and breakfast items so we are prepared.

Also, I know they don't have the dining plan, but do they have the refillable mugs at the resorts?

Trying to be prepared for the changes because of Covid.

I know they don't have the dining plan, but do they have the refillable mugs at the resorts?

I think the mugs are in the shop to buy and you don't need to mobile order to just refill mug(s) only. Just show cast member your mug(s) and they will wave you in to refill only.

Heading to Pop the first week of November. With everything going on and the shorter hours we anticipate spending more time in the hotel room. Are you still able to order groceries to have delivered to your room when you get there? Where can I order from? Amazon Prime, Walmart, etc.? We want to grab some snacks, drinks, and breakfast items so we are prepared.

Also, I know they don't have the dining plan, but do they have the refillable mugs at the resorts?

Trying to be prepared for the changes because of Covid.
Yes you can order from any of the services,I’ve done prime and instacart,if you’re ordering liquor/beer I’d use Instacart. They will meet you at the front of the resort entrance, luggage drop off, or drop it at guest services. The only thing you have to be there in person for is to sign and show I.D. for is liquor/beer. You can purchase the refillable mugs at the resort. I wouldnt recommend Walmart, I’ve had issues with not everything being in order and not being notified before delivery. Have a good trip, hope this helped you.

For those who are there now or was this past week. How is the transportation? Has it gotten better? I do not want to ride the skyliner, I'm hoping that there will be buses in the morning. I'm not doing HS next weekend, so hoping for buses to the other parks??!! Thank you for any info, have a blessed weekend!

With Epcot not opening until 12 noon what are people doing until later in the morning if they are early risers and going in December do the pool will be out (I like my pool water pretty much like bath water - I don’t classifiy their heated is my heated)

When you mobile order your food at Everything Pop, how is given to you, on a tray, in a box or bag? Just curious how to get everything back to my room.

With Epcot not opening until 12 noon what are people doing until later in the morning if they are early risers and going in December do the pool will be out (I like my pool water pretty much like bath water - I don’t classifiy their heated is my heated)
Wondering this too! I'm disappointed the arcade is closed but I completely understand why. Any activities going on at Pop? We're tempted to stay at Bonnet Creek in a 2 bedroom condo, for the same price as Pop (we're driving down, so transportation not an issue) just so we have somewhere to spread out waiting for parks to open or after early park closing.

When you mobile order your food at Everything Pop, how is given to you, on a tray, in a box or bag? Just curious how to get everything back to my room.
This is how your food will be packaged-ALL OF IT!LOL

You are looking at 2 Pot Roast Dinners-no plating-you open the box and there it all sits!LOL

20200906_224738.jpg

And everything will be on a tray at pick up.

Last edited:
Wondering this too! I'm disappointed the arcade is closed but I completely understand why. Any activities going on at Pop? We're tempted to stay at Bonnet Creek in a 2 bedroom condo, for the same price as Pop (we're driving down, so transportation not an issue) just so we have somewhere to spread out waiting for parks to open or after early park closing.
The only Activities we saw were some Trivia by the Pools and Movies on The Green several nights a week.

The only Activities we saw were some Trivia by the Pools and Movies on The Green several nights a week.

POP is fun to walk around to see personally decorated windows . Hope guests have Halloween Window displays too! And Xmas ...
Are they still live streaming Happily Ever After on Resort tv Channel 74?

Food on a tray. The drinks are very wobbly on them. I saw many spilled on the pavement. Taking the tray back to our room, I spilled one myself and I saw a woman whose hot coffee fell off her tray onto her toddler. Be very careful. I asked for a bag and they never got one. I asked several employees and they all disappeared and no one came with a bag. I finally left because my food was going to be cold by the time I got it to the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter