Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Anyone at Pop now who knows around what time the skyliner started running again after the storms yesterday evening?

Can you not list anything other than the 50s or 70s as room requests for rooms right now using the MDE app? The 60s and 80s rooms aren't available for request in the app.

Can you not list anything other than the 50s or 70s as room requests for rooms right now using the MDE app? The 60s and 80s rooms aren't available for request in the app.

Please call Pop. Phone number is listed in post 1. It's a known error on the system but one that's been there for years and never fixed.

Hello! It's been a while. This morning booked Nov 2023 at POP. It's a (long, long) time away but so excited to have a trip on the books again. We spent weeks going back and forth over what resort to book and ended up back again with POP. This will be our 4th time. We've stayed at mods and deluxe resorts and honestly, POP has everything we need. Happy to be back!

Hello! It's been a while. This morning booked Nov 2023 at POP. It's a (long, long) time away but so excited to have a trip on the books again. We spent weeks going back and forth over what resort to book and ended up back again with POP. This will be our 4th time. We've stayed at mods and deluxe resorts and honestly, POP has everything we need. Happy to be back!
Hi! We just booked Oct 2023, it’s our first time at Pop. So excited to go but it is a long long wait!!!

Does anyone know if they sell distilled water at the gift shop ? I need it for my cpap machine. thanks!
The other option, especially if you might want to grab other grocery items or snacks, is a grocery delivery service. It may be even more "cost effective" depending on what other items you decide to pick up!

Hi! We just booked Oct 2023, it’s our first time at Pop. So excited to go but it is a long long wait!!!
We just booked Nov 2023 & it's our first stay at Pop, too...haven't been to WDW since 2019 & that was only a couple of days...we're beyond excited & really looking forward to a new resort experience! I keep having to talk myself out of pushing it up to earlier in the year because it seems SO far away, 😆!

Does the food court close down right at 11pm, or have they been known to close earlier? My flight in doesn't arrive until 945 pm, and by the time we catch a car service to Pop I'm worried we won't be able to get anything to eat.

Does the food court close down right at 11pm, or have they been known to close earlier? My flight in doesn't arrive until 945 pm, and by the time we catch a car service to Pop I'm worried we won't be able to get anything to eat.
Yes, It closes at 11:00. You may wish to see if there is anything open at MCO when you arrive. We’ve done that in the past.

DH and I arrive this weekend for our first No Kids trip. I usually do a grocery delivery, but with just the two of us, I don't know that it's necessary. Can anyone tell me if they sell things like loaves of bread, jars of peanut butter, yogurt, half gallons of milk, etc. in the food court area? We are DVC owners so are often staying at resorts with rooms will full kitchens and their food court areas have grocery type items. It's been years since we've stayed at Pop so I don't recall what they offer. Thanks!

anyone have any success with lost and found? We checked out a week ago Wednesday and realized my daughter left her Crocs in the room. I filled out the required form the following day and all I got was a response one day later that they haven't found anything, which is surprising because a decent pair of Crocs that were obviously loved (had all the charms etc) would be dumb to toss in the trash.

@Moneypenny they do sell half gallons of milk there. I'm not sure about the rest.

DH and I arrive this weekend for our first No Kids trip. I usually do a grocery delivery, but with just the two of us, I don't know that it's necessary. Can anyone tell me if they sell things like loaves of bread, jars of peanut butter, yogurt, half gallons of milk, etc. in the food court area? We are DVC owners so are often staying at resorts with rooms will full kitchens and their food court areas have grocery type items. It's been years since we've stayed at Pop so I don't recall what they offer. Thanks!

We stayed at AoA in June and looking back at my pictures, there was definitely grape jelly & strawberry preserves and bread/bagels in the gift shop and I know there are half gallons of milk in the food court. So if Pop doesn't have them, just head over to AoA. I *thought* there was peanut butter in the gift shop with the bread and jelly but I don't see it in my pictures. Maybe there were single serving sizes in the condiment area of the food court??? And I'm not sure about the yogurt. Hopefully someone else will know about that.

anyone have any success with lost and found? We checked out a week ago Wednesday and realized my daughter left her Crocs in the room. I filled out the required form the following day and all I got was a response one day later that they haven't found anything, which is surprising because a decent pair of Crocs that were obviously loved (had all the charms etc) would be dumb to toss in the trash.

@Moneypenny they do sell half gallons of milk there. I'm not sure about the rest.
I wish you luck and hope they FIND your daughter's Crocs left behind in the room. My granddaughter's hat flew off her head on 7 Dwarfs Mine Train and we could see it over the short wall. We made many attempts that night (2nd day out of 8 of our trip) and the rest of the trip at the attraction, guest services, Lost and found, our resort, Disney Springs Lost and found, emails, phone calls, filling out the FORM with NO LUCK. It seems it just disappeared!

As long as you have filled out the form you should have a report ID#. Call 407-934-3800 and leave them a message on their voicemail. This was the Disney Springs Lost and Found and they have returned my calls but still haven't found my granddaughter's hat. We also left a cell phone in our resort room and I only realized after we checked out already. Luckily, the housekeeper found it and we did get it back.

My daughter left a beloved stuffed animal behind. She figures it was tangled up in the sheets. We submitted a lost and found report and the items was not found. I hope you have better luck than we did.

I have a question about transportation from Pop. And I have already looked on the Disney website and I have tried searching the boards, but it's tough to get exactly the answer you need.

So we have a Tusker House breakfast at 8:05am on Wednesday November 16th. I am wondering the best way to get there in time. The most info I can find on the busses is that they start running about 45 minutes prior to PARK opening. Park opening that day is 9am i believe so busses wouldn't start until 8:15 using that logic, right? I would prefer to use the busses if they were running by say 7:15-7:30. But if not should we try to get Minnie Vans? I only say Minnie Vans and not regular Ubers/Lyfts because there are 7 of us; 5 adults, 1 two year old and 1 nine month old.

Any help/advice/suggestions are welcome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter