Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who have stayed CL recently do you remember what kind of yogurt if any they had. TIA:flower1:

My info is probably too old to be valid but this was as of Nov/Dec 2016. Oikos blueberry and strawberry containers. Big caveat that it could be different now.

AM Fridge.JPG

For those who have stayed CL recently do you remember what kind of yogurt if any they had. TIA:flower1:

I was there January 2017. It was Greek yogurt. I don't remember if it was Yoplait or Dannon. I think strawberry? I was sad there was no yogurt parfait option in the am, but I ended up sticking with oatmeal instead.

Thanks! Actually did call today. CM was very helpful & was able to book full trip under one reservation. The website still shows no availability for the full time of our stay - if booked online, it would have been a split stay. Guess the CM used some pixiedust: to make it work.

Glad it worked out! How the website does room blocking can be really frustrating. Luckily, usually calling, they can get someone to override it. I didn't know this until my mom and I had booked a "split stay" at WL...I had needed to add a day and could only get that day if I booked it separately. The CM at check-in said to call next time and they usually can override the room blocking.

Quick question on discounts. Looking to plan our 25th wedding anniversary at WL or Poly. If we choose the Cooper Creek Villas with a Deluxe Studio - will we be eligible for a discount. The wording on past discounts stated Villas were not included but is a Deluxe Studio at either resort still considered under the Villas category?

Quick question on discounts. Looking to plan our 25th wedding anniversary at WL or Poly. If we choose the Cooper Creek Villas with a Deluxe Studio - will we be eligible for a discount. The wording on past discounts stated Villas were not included but is a Deluxe Studio at either resort still considered under the Villas category?
When they say "Copper Creek Villas and Cabins" they include the deluxe studios, too. Copper Creek is currently listed as being eligible for the current discount, so it is possible that it will be included in future discounts. These discounts are only for cash reservations not points rental, just to be clear. :)

Is there a link for Bus Stops at WL to all the parks.

Like for example WL to EPCOT does it stop at any other resorts first???

Is there a link for Bus Stops at WL to all the parks.

Like for example WL to EPCOT does it stop at any other resorts first???
The bus to Epcot usually shares with Fort Wilderness, although they have had a direct bus for the buses that run first thing in the morning.

Buses to AK, DHS and Disney Springs share with the Contemporary, except for the morning bus to DHS and AK that often goes directly to the parks in the morning.

The bus to MK is usually direct and doesn't share except during the dinner hours when it will go to the Settlement bus stop at FW before heading to MK.

Last edited:
Hi all, hoping someone can help me with a question... I think I know the answer, but just want to clarify. For the Studios at Copper Creek, do any of them connect studio to studio, like the poly studios do? Thanks!

Hi all, hoping someone can help me with a question... I think I know the answer, but just want to clarify. For the Studios at Copper Creek, do any of them connect studio to studio, like the poly studios do? Thanks!

No, only PVB has connecting studios.

:earsboy: Bill

Disney just released their 2018 Military discount and It says that the Copper Creek Villas our not included in this discount, what about the Copper Creek Studios or they included?

Disney just released their 2018 Military discount and It says that the Copper Creek Villas our not included in this discount, what about the Copper Creek Studios or they included?
The studios are part of the Copper Creek Villas and therefore not included in the discount. :(

The DVC resorts never include the word "studio" in their titles.

When they say "Copper Creek Villas and Cabins" they include the deluxe studios, too. Copper Creek is currently listed as being eligible for the current discount, so it is possible that it will be included in future discounts. These discounts are only for cash reservations not points rental, just to be clear. :)
Until they sell more inventory to members, there should be a lot of villas (including studios) available for cash reservations through Disney Reservation Center.

Studios are just a category of villas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter