Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I'm actually excited for the walk. Get up early, get a nice coffee and take our time with a nice stroll along the water to the park. Can't wait!
We were excited for a nice romantic morning stroll too... then we took longer than we wanted getting ready, walked at breakneck speed to DHS with two boats frustratingly going past us on the way, and were hideously sweaty all day from the march there! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 My boyfriend is point blank refusing to do it again this year and is insisting on the boat!

Quick question: In April we are staying Club Level at the BC everyday of our trip except for arrival day (Club Level room was not available that first day). I plan on checking in at our Club Level room in the morning prior to hitting the parks knowing that our room won't be ready. After officially checking in will we have access to the Club Level lounge to make a breakfast or do we have to wait until we are in our room?

Also, one other question: We will be using Magical Express and will have Disney take care of our luggage upon arrival at MCO. Our flight gets in around 7pm. Can I have Disney hold our bags until the next day when we check in to our Club Level room? Id rather not have them deliver our bags from Magical Express on Friday only to have them hold on to it again while we are changing rooms on Saturday.

Thanks.

Quick question: In April we are staying Club Level at the BC everyday of our trip except for arrival day (Club Level room was not available that first day). I plan on checking in at our Club Level room in the morning prior to hitting the parks knowing that our room won't be ready. After officially checking in will we have access to the Club Level lounge to make a breakfast or do we have to wait until we are in our room?

Also, one other question: We will be using Magical Express and will have Disney take care of our luggage upon arrival at MCO. Our flight gets in around 7pm. Can I have Disney hold our bags until the next day when we check in to our Club Level room? Id rather not have them deliver our bags from Magical Express on Friday only to have them hold on to it again while we are changing rooms on Saturday.

Thanks.

You can certainly check into CL early enough to enjoy amenities. Once you have arrived and checked in you are able to use CL amenities until midnight on your check out day.

On prior visits when in a situation such as yours (assuming you are at BC nonCL), why not take only the luggage you need and leave the rest in storage overnight. You can then take the items you kept and deliver them to storage in the a.m. after check-in with CL (again assuming the room is not ready). Once your room is ready you can then have all delivered at once.

You can certainly check into CL early enough to enjoy amenities. Once you have arrived and checked in you are able to use CL amenities until midnight on your check out day.

On prior visits when in a situation such as yours (assuming you are at BC nonCL), why not take only the luggage you need and leave the rest in storage overnight. You can then take the items you kept and deliver them to storage in the a.m. after check-in with CL (again assuming the room is not ready). Once your room is ready you can then have all delivered at once.

Awesome...I thought I would have access to the lounge after checking in but I wanted to be sure. And yes we are going from BC standard room to BC CL Garden.

Perfect...I was hoping that I could just leave my checked luggage with Disney that first night.

Awesome...I thought I would have access to the lounge after checking in but I wanted to be sure. And yes we are going from BC standard room to BC CL Garden.

Perfect...I was hoping that I could just leave my checked luggage with Disney that first night.

FWIW, while it probably won't happen to you, I have on occasion run into Magic Band issues when switching rooms within the same resort like that. For example, problems with the MB reader in the elevators to access the CL floor, room door problems, etc. Those situations left with me the impression that sometimes things just get a little messed up with their computer system in such cases.

Again, may be a total non issue for you (and I hope it is), thought I'd mention it just in case.

Anyone here now that could use a couple gallons of water and a couple 20oz bottles of coke? Also have some random odds and ends (bowls, paper towels, bubbles, wine, a couple beers). We are heading to DHS in the morning, back to check out around noon then on the magical express at 2:30, happy to hand off. I know I've seen people leave things in the laundry room...tbh I haven't passed a laundry room since I've been here.

Somebody posted in either the Yacht Club/Beach Club thread or the BoardWalk thread, and I can't remember which so I'm double posting.

Picabu at the Dolphin had been open 24 hours, so people from other Epcot resorts sometimes walked over there to get something to eat. The person had heard that Picabu recently had reduced its hours. I posted in the Swan/Dolphin thread for confirmation, and here is the reply:

"Correct. It's [Picabu at the Dolphin] open 6am - 10pm now. Garden Grove also eliminated dinner."

Note that Garden Grove is at the Swan.

Anyone here now that could use a couple gallons of water and a couple 20oz bottles of coke? Also have some random odds and ends (bowls, paper towels, bubbles, wine, a couple beers). We are heading to DHS in the morning, back to check out around noon then on the magical express at 2:30, happy to hand off. I know I've seen people leave things in the laundry room...tbh I haven't passed a laundry room since I've been here.
Checkout is 11AM, NOT noon

Thanks for your generosity! Hope your last morning was wonderful!

:goodvibes

Somebody posted in either the Yacht Club/Beach Club thread or the BoardWalk thread, and I can't remember which so I'm double posting.

Picabu at the Dolphin had been open 24 hours, so people from other Epcot resorts sometimes walked over there to get something to eat. The person had heard that Picabu recently had reduced its hours. I posted in the Swan/Dolphin thread for confirmation, and here is the reply:

"Correct. It's [Picabu at the Dolphin] open 6am - 10pm now. Garden Grove also eliminated dinner."

That truly stinks re: Picabu although we rarely hit it after 10:00 p.m. because we are usually in bed, but still. . .there are those times when you have to have a burrito. :rotfl2:

The YC is a dog-friendly resort. But, apparently, it may also be a cat-friendly resort.

While looking out the windows opposite the A&C Marketplace, I spotted a big, fat black cat, walking through bushes, making its way toward the front entrance. Two Security CMs were walking in the corridor, and I commented about just seeing a big black cat. They shook their heads "yes," and said that Disney takes good care of the cats, because they do a good job. I assume that Mickey and Minnie are well-protected, though.

Last edited:
Page 1594-1596

Be Our Guest List addition request:

DisneyBliss - BCV - 5/23-6/7: Celebrating two DD (2) graduations (1 HS, 1 College)

:welcome:

I'll add you to the list.

Congrats to your girls!

👩‍🎓👩‍🎓

Squee, flying over today! First stay at YC ever, CL WV. MK AH, RotR (hopefully), and FOA snacks await! (Sheesh, that’s a lot of acronyms.)

Hope you are having an amazing trip!

:goodvibes

Is there extra space in the rooms at BC with no daybed? Or is there a different piece of furniture?

Not necessarily. The rooms at the Beach Club are different sizes and from what I understand, some are too small to include a daybed comfortably. There could be assorted other pieces of furniture in the room.

::yes::

Thanks for letting us know. Although I haven't been to either of these places, the news stinks. These were good options for guests, especially those wanting a late night snack.

I'll update the dining post on Page 1 when I have a chance.

:sad2:

The YC is a dog-friendly resort. But, apparently, it may also be a cat-friendly resort.

While looking out the windows opposite the A&C Marketplace, I spotted a big, fat black cat, walking through bushes, making its way toward the front entrance. Two Security CMs were walking in the corridor, and I commented about just seeing a big black cat. They shook their heads "yes," and said that Disney takes good care of them, because they do a good job. I assume that Mickey and Minnie are well-protected, though.

🐈

Hey friends,

I'm headed off to a visit to West Coast Disney, so I'll be away for a few days. I'll be checking in daily to make sure everyone is behaving, but I can't promise I will be able to update much.

I am thankful there are so many helpful, friendly folks here to answer questions.

Here's a generic :welcome: to the new posters here in the next week or so.

May the Force Be With Me... Boarding groups for Rise of the Resistance have been gone within a minute of park opening since the attraction went live on Jan 18.

:chewy:

Thanks for the heads up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter